As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Suteck #ad
Suteck Plastic Access Panel for Drywall Ceiling 18 x 18 Inch Reinforced Plumbing Wall Access Doors Removable Hinged White #adSuteck #ad
- Self-contained access panel, requires no framing, latches or fasteners. Access panels are constructed with durable high impact polystyrene plastic is best suited for indoor use whether it be a Home, Hotel or Office. Installation drywall access panels is a quick, screws, easy to handle.
Your satisfaction is our forever pursue. Access panel is reversible - can be flush mounted or surface mounted. The high impact styrene plastic with UV Stabilized for outdoor use, WILL NOT fade or corrode. Drywall access panels are used for sturdy plastic and textured surface to increase surface area and maximally adhesion so that the panel surface painting easily and maximally reduce the chances of cracking and flaking paint.
Our support-- 24-hour online after-sales support service.
Multi-use and they have concealed-hinge that open to plumbing valves, wiring or duct systems encased in the wall. Plastic access door is designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. Access panels are a commonly used building device that provide easy access to plumbing, electrical, HVAC or duct systems. Flush to frame — rounded safety corners, convenient DIY job, one piece outside ﬂange with 3/4" deep mounting frame. It can be painted to match the existing wall color.
2. Dynasty #ad
DYNASTY Hardware AP1818 Access Door 18" x 18" Styrene Plastic White #adDynasty #ad
- Plastic access door: 18 inch x 18 inch. Rough opening should be 18-1/4" x 18-1/4". Material: high Impact Styrene Plastic. Hinged door is Removable For Better Access. Attach to wall surface Using Caulking Adhesive To Back Of Door.
3. Acudor #ad
Plastic, Acudor PA1818 Pa-3000 Plastic Access Door 18x18, 20" Height #adAcudor #ad
- Snap latches allow the door to fit tightly within the frame. High-impact styrene plastic with uv stabilizers resists fading and corrosion.
Door panel is hinged and removable. Designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings. White finish, with textured exposed surfaces, can be left as is or painted to match the surrounding areas.
|Manufacturer||Acudor Products, Inc. #ad|
4. MaRoner #ad
Plumbing Access Panel, Heavy Durable ABS Material, Plumbing Access Panel for Drywall Ceiling 18x18 inch Removable Hinged Access Door Reinforced Hinged Panel, Wall Access Panel #adMaRoner #ad
- No requiring framing, or fasteners with this access panel. Easy installing drywall access panels. Reinforced hinged drywall access panels are designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings.
Installation is a quick, convenient DIY job, screws, latches, easy to handle. Reinforced hinged access Panel made for sturdy plastic can be painted to any color match the existing wall color.
Concealed-hinge access door with multi-use for opening to plumbing valves, electrical, wiring or duct systems encased in the wall. Uv stabilized high impact ABS for outdoor use, not fade or corrode.
Abs access panels are widly used building device that provide easy access to plumbing, HVAC or duct systems. The access panel is reversible - can be surface mounted. For walls at least 039 inch10mm thick - size refers to cut out size there is also a 1inch28mm Frame for a neat finish, PROVIDES: Access to plumbing lines behind walls or ceilings.
5. Best Access Doors #ad
18" x 18" Flush Plastic Access Door 18" x 18", Best #adBest Access Doors #ad
- It's a perfect all-in-one hatch panel solution for all your construction needs. Stabilizers, this plastic wall panel insert can withstand most natural strain and stress during installation and lifetime of the product with.
Enjoy 100% satisfaction guarantee & fast delivery - All our access doors and panels are covered by our ironclad, worry-free and hassle-free, full money-back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with our products.
Avoid unnecessary damage & repair costs - with 1/8 inch high impact styrene plastic with U. V. Save labor cost, and self-contained durable plastic access door requires no additional framing, multi-purpose, screws, time, and effort - this easy-to-install, latches or fasteners.
Conveniently access utility systems - this multipurpose service panel enables you to install, maintain or upgrade electrical wirings, computer & internet cables, security systems, telephone, plumbing and sprinkler systems behind walls or ceilings.
6. Acudor #ad
20" Height, Acudor Z91818SCWH UF-5500 Metal Access Door 18 x 18 #adAcudor #ad
- 1-piece trim flange resists sagging and distorting. Design of the hidden hinge helps prevent binding. Rounded corners for safety. Easy provides access to shutoff valves, electrical junctures, plaster, cable raceways and a variety of other needs to install in most flat surfaces, including drywall, tile and masonry.
Easy to install in most flat surfaces, plaster, including drywall, tile and masonry.
7. Oatey #ad
14" x 14" Access Panel 14"x14", Oatey 34056, 14-Inch by 14-Inch #adOatey #ad
- Size 14 in x 14 in. No framing required. Can be flush mounted or surface mounted. Provides service area for plumbing electrical, security systems, TV, telephone, computer cables and sprinkler system applications.
No framing required. Access panel. Provides a service area for Plumbing and security systems.
Oatey access able Access Panels are designed to allow access to service areas. It is reversible. Reversible. Access panels can be used for access to plumbing, security systems, telephone, electrical, computer cables, and sprinkler systems. Reversible feature allows for flush mounting or surface mounting.
8. Awenta #ad
Box Door Lock, Door Latch 12"x16", White, Access Panel Door, Opening Flap Cover Plate #adAwenta #ad
- Easy installation: installing drywall access panels is a quick, screws, requires no framing, easy to handle. Provides easy access to a service area, plumbing, for electrical, wiring, telephone, TV, computer cables, whether wall or ceiling, security systems, or sprinkler system applications.
We will reply immediately in 24 hours. Access panel is reversible - can be flush mounted or surface mounted. Access panels are a commonly used building device that provide easy access to plumbing, electrical, HVAC or duct systems.
High quality material: High-class quality, perfect design, light weight but strong bearing capacity. If any questions, feel free to contact us. Self-contained access panel, convenient DIY job, latches or fasteners. Multi-use and they have concealed-hinge that open to plumbing valves, wiring or duct systems encased in the wall. We have 12 months warranty.
9. FF Systems Inc #ad
24"X 36" Access Panel with 5/8" Drywall Inlay, F1 #adFF Systems Inc #ad
- Flush installation in ceilings and walls. Fast delivery. Custom Sizes Available. Lateral opening is available. Superior engineering & innovative design.
10. Elmdor #ad
Elmdor DW Access Panel 14 x 24 Drywall Access #adElmdor #ad
- Material: 16 gauge galvanneal steel, Finish: Prime coat suitable for painting. Lock / latch: 3 x Screwdriver Operated Cam Latches. Hinge: Continuous piano hinge. Flange: 1" flange. Rough opening size: 14 ⅞" wide x 24 ⅞" high.
|Part Number||DW 14 24 RE|