As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BestNest #ad
S&K Telescoping Bat House Tri-Pole with Ground Socket, 15' #adBestNest #ad
- Triangular shape provides strength. Included adapter supports your existing bat house. Included ground socket provides stability. Keys keep each telescoping section in place. Lasting, aircraft aluminum pole.
|Manufacturer||S&K Manufacturing #ad|
2. BIGBATBOX #ad
With our proven Bat Box design, you are almost guaranteed to attract bats! Now you too can watch bats swooping in your backyard, cleaning up on your mosquitos, BIGBATBOX -Bat Houses for outdoors #adBIGBATBOX #ad
- Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box. 98% greater occupancy over non-certified bat houses. Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, rain, cold, and heat.
Built from cedar! handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
This 2-chamber bat house, holds up to 75 bats. Large bat houses with the efficient two chamber design offer an ideal roosting area for an excellent conditions to live in bats.
Easy to install - this bat house kit comes with stainless steel hardware, easy to install and can be secured to houses, trees and other locations. Eco-friendly solution: bats are in important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house ecourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment.
|Manufacturer||Big Bat Box #ad|
3. BestNest #ad
BestNest S&K Telescoping Purple Martin House Pole with Ground Socket, 15' #adBestNest #ad
- Specifically designed to mount S&K's most popular purple martin houses and racks. Includes ground socket adapter for installation. Telescopes to 15ft. Constructed of durable triangular aircraft aluminum. Triangular design made specifically for S&K martin houses.
|Manufacturer||S&K Manufacturing #ad|
4. BestNest #ad
Nature's Way Cedar Three Chamber Bat House with Pole #adBestNest #ad
- Bats provide natural pest control and pollination. Cedar shelter remains durable for many seasons. Three chambers provide shelter for up to 300 bats. Bat house and pole package is a great addition to any garden. Triangular pole and adapter make placement simple.
5. WHITEHORSE #ad
Enjoy a Healthier Yard with Fewer Mosquitos While Supporting Bats Black, WHITEHORSE 4-Chamber Bat House, A Premium Cedar Bat Box That is Built to Last #adWHITEHORSE #ad
- Support bats - as important as they are, bats are one of nature's most misunderstood animals. Give bats a shelter and enjoy the numerous benefits of having them take occupancy on your property. 4-compartments - this bat house has proved to be exceptionally successful when mounted on houses or buildings, and WHITEHORSE is proud to be the first American company to introduce this unique bat house design to North America.
Well-built - a functional solution with a patent pending; made from 100% FSC western cedar wood; coated with 3 layers of exterior-grade water-based paint; lasts longer than other bat houses for outdoors.
Easy to install - included: exterior-grade mounting hardware, detailed installation tips on the back of the box, and access to our popular MTBC-approved guide on the 5 proven methods to attract bats.
Happiness guaranteed - we stand by the quality of our bat boxes and we know bats love them too! Remember: select a bat house color based on your location on the map, as that will help provide the roost temperatures that bats need in your area.
6. BIG BAT BOX #ad
With our proven Bat Box design, cleaning up on your mosquitos, you are almost guaranteed to attract bats! Now you too can watch bats swooping in your backyard, BIGBATBOX -Bat Houses for outdoors #adBIG BAT BOX #ad
- Eco-friendly solution: bats are in important part of nature's ecosystem and a bat house ecourages them to roost in an area that will provide benefits to your environment. Built from cedar! handcrafted from high-quality cedar wood, this Bat house for outdoors will keep rain and snow out, and will last years as cedar is naturally resistant to rot and decay.
Easy to install - this bat house kit comes with stainless steel hardware, easy to install and can be secured to houses, trees and other locations.
This 2-chamber bat house, cold, rain, holds up to 75 bats.9
98% greater occupancy over non-certified bat houses. Effective in eliminating mosquitos! and can withstand most weather patterns including snow, and heat. Large bat houses with the efficient two chamber design offer an ideal roosting area for an excellent conditions to live in bats. Modeled after our proven BCI Certified Bat Box.
|Brand||BIG BAT BOX #ad|
7. BestNest #ad
BestNest Triple-Celled Bat House Kit with Pole, 250 Bats #adBestNest #ad
- Includes bestnest triple-celled Bat House, Bat House Pole with Ground Socket & Book. Mount this house on the included S&K Telescoping Bat House Pole with Ground Socket. Stokes beginner's Guide to Bats offers a wealth of information. Bestnest triple-celled Bat House will hold up to 250 bats.
8. BestNest #ad
500 Bats, BestNest Five-Celled Bat House #adBestNest #ad
- Ventilation gap on the front keeps baby bats cool. Reinforced sides ensure strength. Wooden house with 5 chambers is great for sheltering bats. Flat back attaches to a pole or building easily.
9. Nature's Way Bird Products #ad
Nature's Way Bird Products CWH6 Triple Chamber Cedar Bat House, 20.5" x 12" x 5" #adNature's Way Bird Products #ad
- Holds up to 300 bats; 205" x 12" x 5". Landing kerfs on the extended base of the house make it easier for bats to land and climb into the house. Stainless steel screws are used in the construction of this bat house to ensure a secure, durable, and safe habitat for your bats to use for many years.
Extensive research shows that multi-chamber bat houses have higher occupancy rates than smaller, single-chamber designs. Easy grip nylon hanging mesh gives bats a place to easily grip for hanging. Unlike metal mesh, nylon will not rust or corrode and will not scratch or cut bats.
10. Wildlife Seekers USA #ad
Attracts and Lures Bats, Premium Cedar Wood Bat House, Simple Eco-Friendly Skeeter Control, Wildlife Seekers USA, Durable Double Chamber Bat Box for Outdoors, Easy to Mount Wooden Bat Shelter #adWildlife Seekers USA #ad
- Eco-friendly skeeter control-a single little brown bat can eat up to 1000 skeeters in a single hour; with the installation of your Wildlife Seekers Bat House, frustrating bites and stings will be a thing of the past. Pre-finished- professionally stained with a high grade medium finish to make it attractive to bats and weather resistant, while not compromising the natural wood grain of the shelter and offering optimal warmth for multiple bats species.
Easy installation- easy to follow steps and diagrams accompany the bat house and provide professional advice on the placement of your bat house to ensure bats quickly take residence; then simply screw it to your selected mounting point and it is ready for the new occupants.
Satisfaction guarantee- your wildlife seekers usA bat house is backed by our manufacturer money back guarantee so buy with confidence.
Perfect design- the sturdy cedar construction of the wildlife seekers usa bat house mimics a bat’s natural habitat and allows for natural rot resistance and longevity in many climates, as opposed to pine and other woods that can weather and warp quickly if placed outside and not correctly stained; quality engineering makes it easy for bats to safely access the landing platform and comfortably roost within the optimised dual chamber design.