As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
6" Pot, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Lady Palm Rhapis Excelsa Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- Slow growing, bamboo-like clustering trunk pattern. Wonderful in large pots and containers. A graceful palm for gardens or a beautiful addition to an indoor space.
Nasa clean air study discovered Rhapis Excelsa to be one of the Best houseplants at cleansing the air of formaldehyde, ammonia, xylene and toluene. Adds an elegant and graceful tropical effect to any home.
2. Jamu #ad
1 Gallon, 1 Lady Palm Rhapis Excelsa Indoor/Outdoor Live Plant, Air Purifying Plant #adJamu #ad
- Nasa clean air study discovered lady palms to be one of the best houseplants at cleansing the air of formaldehyde, ammonia, xylene and toluene. A graceful palm for gardens or a beautiful addition to an indoor space. Currently 20-22" in the pot -Complete Satisfaction Guarantee.
Slow growing, bamboo-like clustering trunk pattern that looks wonderful in large pots and containers. They add an elegant, tropical effect to any home. They thrive in comfortable indoor temperatures of between 60 and 80 F. This item does not ship to california.
3. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Majesty Palm Tree, Live Indoor Plant, Excellent Gift or Home Décor, 3 to 4-Feet Tall, Ships with Décor Planter, Fresh From Our Farm #adCosta Farms #ad
- Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to fill an empty corner, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table.
The majesty palm's lush, dark green foliage works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles.
Grows best near an east or West window. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Majesty Palm Tree|
4. kakroz #ad
10 Windmill Palm Tree Shrub Broadleaf Lady Rhapis Excelsa KKZ SeedsHouseplant #adkakroz #ad
- Ornamental fruit: fall hardiness zone: 9 - 11 plant height: 10 - 12' plant spacing: 10 - 12' light requirements: sun - part shade - shade soil & water PREFERENCES: Average QUANTITY: 10 Seeds. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed.
Material Foam. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order. Thanks. Name: windmill palm other common names: broadleaf lady palm / lady palm / aristocratic lady palm scientific name: Rhapis Excelsa COLOR: White - Yellowish Flowers PLANT SEEDS: When soil temp warms to 70F BLOOM TIME: Summer. 10 seeds.
5. Let's Grow Florida #ad
Rhapis excelsa, Lady Palm,"The Air Cleaner" #adLet's Grow Florida #ad
- Size" refers to growing container sizes. Rhapis excelsa, lady palm is endemic to South-Central China and was first collected by the Japanese for Tokugawa shogunate palaces. Excelsa is hardy to Zone 8b and can survive temperatures down to the mid twenties without damage. Excelsa requires very little light, is very drought tolerant and not susceptible to health issues.
Lower temperatures will kill stems but the plant may recover. Lady palm & the nasa clean air study: a project led by nasa researched ways to clean the air in space stations. The lady palm was shown to top the list being effective at removing all types of pollutants studied.
Plants are carefully shipped bare root. During winter protect your plants with a 72 hour shipping warmer. This awesome, slow growing “ air cleaner “ palm is ideal for shady locations indoors or out, cold tolerant, and lends a rich tropical look to your landscape or home.
A true mainstay in palm cultivation culture! . To be eligible, buyers must please send notification within 1 day of arrival with photos of the un-altered order in its original packaging. Its results suggested that, xylene & toluene, certain indoor plants may also provide a natural way of removing pollutants benzene, and trichloroethylene, formaldehyde, in addition to absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen through photosynthesis, and ammonia were tested. R.
6. PlantVine #ad
Large, PlantVine Rhapis excelsa, Live Indoor Plant, Lady Palm, 8-10 Inch Pot 3 Gallon #adPlantVine #ad
- Includes grower pot: All PlantVine plants are shipped in the grower pot, not bare-root. Size: Large. Shipping restrictions: Cannot ship to California.
7. JM BAMBOO #ad
Jmbamboo, Parlor Palm, Spider Plant, Snake Plant, House Plant Collection #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Immediate shipping in 4" pots. A great way to start your houseplant collection! East to grow! Low maintenance plants. Parlor palm, spider Plant, Snake Plant.
8. Emeritus Gardens Plants #ad
Collection of the Four Best Clean Air Plants for Your Home in Four Inch Pots #adEmeritus Gardens Plants #ad
- Parlor or areca palm, golden pothos, Mother in Laws Tongue, and a Flowering Peace Lily or Aglaonema. Toxins can build up in the home and office. Air quality can be improved says NASA study. Plants clean your air : add oxygen, filter toxins.
Hand packed using sterilized peat moss. Big plants can filter these and add oxygen. Large plants for big effect. All in allergy free soil. Home and office: efficiency has been tied to air quality. Large plants give significant results.
9. Sala Garden #ad
20 Seeds Houseplant Windmill Palm Tree Shrub Broadleaf Lady Rhapis Excelsa Tree Seeds for Planting #RR01 #adSala Garden #ad
- Quantity: 20 Seeds. Scientific name: rhapis excelsa, color: white - Yellowish Flowers, PLANT SEEDS: When soil temp warms to 70F. Name: windmill palm, other common names: Broadleaf Lady Palm/Lady Palm/Aristocratic Lady Palm.
Plant spacing: 10 - 12', light requirements: sun - part shade - shade, soil & WATER PREFERENCES: Average. Bloom time: summer, ornamental fruit: fall, hardiness zone: 9 - 11, plant hEIGHT: 10 - 12'.
10. Hirts: House Plant #ad
6" Pot, Chamaedorea, Hirt's Victorian Parlor Palm #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- One of the most popular palms in the world. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. It has been in use since Victorian times. Its ability to put up with low light, drought and general abuse is legendary. Proper name: Chamaedorea elegans 'Bella'.
|Brand||Hirts: House Plant #ad|