As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds Of Change 7389 Garden Chives, Green #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are chemical-free & non-GMO. Certified organic seeds: get back to the roots with perennial organic chives seeds. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Plant the mild onions into a self watering planter for efficiency or in an indoor garden.
Herb garden: hone your green thumb for these organic herb seeds. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. About us: the seeds of change brand is known for our organic rice and grains, beans, sauces and spices and is proud to offer organic vegetable, herb and flower seeds direct to you.
Perfect with fish, eggs & potatoes. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens. Plant & watch them grow in flower pots, terra cotta pots, indoor gardens, garden beds, hanging planters & more.
2. Gardeners Basics #ad
Chive Seeds for Planting is A Heirloom, Non-GMO Herb Variety- Chive Common Onion Herb Seeds Great for Indoor and Outdoor Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Guarantee - we know you're absolutely going to love your chive onion seed, but if for any reason you don't, please contact us. Indoor & outdoor herb garden - Chives common onion is a great herb to grow inside your kitchen and outdoors.
This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, but you can save the seeds each year, including the chive seeds, adding food security to your home.
Packets - each onion chive seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper, with growing and harvesting directions included in full color.
Usa - all of our seeds, grown in the usa. Chop and put on a sour cream baked potato, soups, stews, salads, and more. Each rosemary packet contains at least 300 mg of seeds. Flavor - chives add a great, subtle onion/green onion flavor to dishes.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Common Chives Herb Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
A must for your home herb garden! grows 6-12" tall and has a mild onion flavor. Hardiness zones: 3, 4, 5, 9, 6, 8, 7, 10, 11, 12.
Grass-like bunches of hollow leaves grow back quickly after being cut. Chopped leaves make an attractive garnish. Round balls of pink flowers are very showy and beautiful and can be used as a garnish as well! First harvest is 75 to 85 days after sowing. To direct sow, plant the seeds after the last frost of spring 1/4" deep in rows 18" apart, thinning to 6-8" apart as soon as the seedlings appear.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Grow Both Common Chives and Garlic Chives for Your Kitchen, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Garden, Chive Seed Collection for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- They also make a wonderful gift. Beautiful -- full color packets of common chives and garlic chives, one of the most popular culinary herbs.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Basil, Chives, Cilantro, Parsley, and Oregano Seeds for Planting; 5 Individual Packets, Sow Right Seeds, Herb Garden Seed Collection #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- I could go on, chive butter for your potatoes, but you get the point; herb gardening is about eating well. Indoor or outdoor; carefully selected varieties that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
There is actually enough seed to do both. If these seed don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Beautiful -- full color packets of popular culinary herbs including Basil, Cilantro, & Parsley; Over 2, Oregano, Chives, 000 seeds in total.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
This collection makes a wonderful gift. Always have fresh herbs on hand -- imagine pesto for your pasta, cilantro dressing for your taco. In the “how to” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc.
6. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom; Instructions to Plant and Grow Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Garden Gift 1, Chives Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Indoor or outdoor - carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. A hardy perennial with hollow, grass-like leaves that have a mild onion flavor. In the “how to” section of our website.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Always have fresh chives on hand -- the smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Your food will look and taste gourmet. Use these chives to add a mild and subtle onion flavor to your favorite dishes. Use them to garnish your baked potatoes, salads, pizza, and so much more.
Beautiful -- large color packet of chive seeds allium schoenoprasum. Grows well in pots and indoors. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. One of the most popular culinary herbs. Chives are perennial; once established they will produce for years to come. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Chives Seeds 1000 Seeds Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Open-Pollinated Heirloom 88% Germination Rate 1.5g Single Packet, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, USA. Allium schoenoprasum - Open Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated -.
Delicious addition to any dish with its subtle garlicky/onion flavor! Hardy perennial that can withstand harsher climates! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to ensure your satisfaction. Germination rate - 88% with current lot - Reaches maturity in about 80 days! An essential culinary herb.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, Great Fresh or Dried Herb, Herb, 25+ Seeds, Chive Seeds, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Chives are an excellent source of minerals. Sweet, mild-onion flavored chives are fresh top greens of lily family vegetables. Can be grown indoors, these will grow back year after year. Chives are grown extensively all over the world. Easy to Grow and Harvest.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Garlic Chives Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Grows well in pots and indoors and produces beautiful white flowers. Indoor or outdoor - carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Garlic chives are perennial; once established they will produce for years to come. In the “how to” section of our website. Use these garlic chives to add a mild garlic flavor to your favorite dishes.
Or as a garnish in Asian dishes like stir fry. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. Minimum of 300 mg per packet.
Garlic chives are also used in traditional medicine. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Garlic chive, also called Chinese Leek is a hardy perennial with flat, grass-like leaves that have a mild garlic flavor. Always have fresh garlic chives on hand -- the smell and taste of fresh herbs is amazing. Beautiful -- large color packet of garlic chives allium tuberosum seeds for planting.
10. Sustainable Sprout #ad
Chives, Dill, Herb Seeds SillySeed Collection, Over 3500 Seeds! 100% Non GMO Variety Pack for Planting an Indoor Organic Herb Garden: Basil, Parsley, Cilantro, Thyme, Oregano #adSustainable Sprout #ad
- For best planting results, review our detailed planting instructions! The seed company is certified and monitored by the US Department of Agriculture. Most unique seed packet design on amazon.
Product of usa. Our "sillyseed" collection is the the perfect gift for the gardener in your family! 7 varieties of the most essential culinary herb seeds for your organic garden and kitchen: Sweet Genovese Basil Seeds, Oregano, Plain Italian Parsley Seeds, Slow-bolt Cilantro Seeds Coriander, Thyme Seeds, Chives Seeds, Long Island Mammoth Dill Seeds.
Get gardening support and advice from our planting experts. 100% non gmo, open pollinated, untreated, Non-hybrid seeds. Plant indoors/outdoors: pots, containers and backyard. Fresh harvested stock with germination rates that exceed Federal minimums. Sustainable sprout seeds are sourced right here in the USA. 100% satisfaction guarantee.