As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Premier Plant Solutions #ad
Becky Shasta Daisy, 19cm, Leucanthemum X S. Becky #adPremier Plant Solutions #ad
- Drought tolerant, naturalizing, urban tolerant. Perennial. Summer flowering. Single white blooms with yellow centers, atop shiny, deep Green foliage. Light exposure: sun. Hardiness zones 5-7. Habit: clumping.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Daisy Flower Seed Collection for Planting, Beautiful Annual and Perennial Flowers to Plant in Your Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy. Great way to support your local pollinators. Enjoy outdoors in the garden or indoors as cut flowers.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed - sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Pollinator friendly - butterflies and bees love Daisies and will likely pay you many visits.
Beautiful - large individual packets of paper daisy, pink, shasta daisy, and English Daisy flowers. These annual and perennial varieties produces a mix of beautiful white, Cape Daisy, Yellow Daisy, rose and red blossoms. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Stella De Oro Dwarf Daylily, Grass-Like Flowering Perennial, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot, Hemerocallis Stella De Oro #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Reblooms freely into early fall if spent flower stalks are promptly removed. A sensational, award-winning selection that blooms with heavy clusters of large, yellow flowers. This carefree perennial fits into almost any garden.
Thrives in organically rich loam; adapts to most soil types, provided they are well-drained. Once established, reduce frequency; tolerates mild drought. You can arrange them in a row against foundations as a mini hedge.
With its strap-leafed form and flowers on long wand-like stems, Daylily offers dramatic relief between dwarf shrubs. Water deeply, regularly in first growing season to establish root system.
Spot into perennial borders as individuals or small clusters. Remove old foliage and spent blooms for a neat appearance and to promote continued bloom. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva Foliage. This easy to care for plant forms neat, compact foliage clumps. An herbaceous perennial that may remain evergreen in mild winter regions. Mass into a sea of color that functions much like groundcover.
4. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Black Eyed Susan Flower Seeds, 99% Purity, 3000+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Total Quality!, Yellow Daisy Family, ON SALE!, 85% Germination #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Fantastic addition to your home garden! For more of isla's garden seed products, enter Isla's Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! The black-eyed susan which also traditionally symbolizes “Justice” makes a very nice cut-flower with a vase life up to 10 days.
Be sure to remove faded/dead flowers to prolong blooming. From midsummer, annuals, these tough native plants bloom their golden heads off in sun or light shade and mix well with other perennials, and shrubs.
You can cut back black-eyed Susans after they flower and a second, smaller bloom may occur in late fall.
Fantastic addition to your home flower garden! do not let them dry out. Hardiness zones: 1, 11, 7, 10, 9, 3, 4, 8, 2, 5, 6, 12 common names: gloriosa daisy, Yellow Ox-eye Daisy Latin Name: Rudbeckia hirta Species Origin: US Native Wildflower. Divide perennial types every 3 to 4 years to ensure healthy plants and to prevent excessive spreading.
5. MyS #ad
200 Seeds of Perennial Leucanthemum superbum, Alaska Shasta Daisy. The Most Popular Heirloom Shasta Daisy of All! #adMyS #ad
- Water and deadhead regularly. Prefers, rich, deep, well-drained soil. Plants are easy to grow from seed, and long-lived for years of enjoyment. Large, bright white flowers bloom continuously from summer to fall making it the most popular heirloom shasta daisy of all! The 3" - 5" blooms attract bees and butterflies, and make great cut flowers! The flowers are classic white daisies, and look great both in more formal perennial displays and in informal wildflower gardens.
Divide clumps in early spring every 2-3 years.
6. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, Leucanthemum AMAZING DAISIES Daisy May Shasta Daisy Perennial, white flowers, 1, Proven Winners #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. For best results, plant in usda zone:5-8 - Mature size: 12-24in H x 15-18in W. Plant is delivered in a #1 size Container.
7. Sow Right Seeds #ad
And Blanket Flower; Heirloom Seeds for Planting, Cape Daisy, Sow Right Seeds, Coneflower, Lupine, Zinnia, Black-eyed Susan, Snapdragon, Aster, Shasta Daisy, Cosmos, Flower Garden Seed Collection #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Safe seed -sow right seeds has taken the safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Key product Features. Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers. Great way to support your local pollinators.
Fun - plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, whatever suits your fancy - Each variety is in an individual packet; not a mix of bulk seed - Equal mix of perennial and annual flowers; Many will come back year after year.
Beautiful - 10 full color seed packets of popular flowers including Purple Coneflower, Lupine, Zinnia, Asters, Cape Daisies, Snapdragon, Black-eyed Susan, Cosmos, Shasta Daisy and Blanket Flower. Pollinator friendly - butterflies love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
8. Fragrant Fields Herbs & Perennials #ad
Crazy Daisy, Live Plant!, Shasta Daisy, 3.5 Inch Pot!, Perennial Flower #adFragrant Fields Herbs & Perennials #ad
- One live shasta 'crazy' daisy Plant Shipped In a 3. 5 inch Square Pot. Botanical Name: Leucanthemum x superbum. Bloom time and color: White flowers in late spring to early fall. Zone: 5-9.
9. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Daisy Shasta Alaska SL8723 White 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Blooms in about 70 days. Shasta daisy seeds produce hardy perennials which will form a thick colony once established. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Perhaps the cheeriest of all flowers, the Shasta Daisy is an iconic summer classic. Germination rate about 80% or better.
10. Seeds2Go #ad
Perennial Flower, 5000 Seeds by Seeds2Go, Shasta Daisy Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- An excellent container plant and are a great choice for butterfly gardens. Hardy perennials which form dense colonies once established.
Great as ground cover or border plant since foliage is attractive and green all year. Naturalized throughout all regions of the U. S. And prefer full to partial shade. Usda zone 5 to 9.