As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
1 Cu Ft, Miracle-Gro Potting Mix #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Unfed plants. For use in containers. For indoor and outdoor container plants. Unfed plants. Grows plants twice as Big! vs. More blooms for more color vs. Feeds up to 6 months.
|Warranty||90 Day Woot Limited Warranty|
2. Fox Farm llc #ad
12 Quart, FoxFarm FX14054 Happy Frog Nutrient Rich and pH Adjusted Rapid Growth Garden Potting Soil Mix is Ready to Use #adFox Farm llc #ad
- Easy to use: light textured and well aerated and is ready to use right out of the bag making it the perfect all-purpose potting soil for indoor and outdoor containers or raised beds.
Benefits: benefits include vigorous vegetative growth, with enhanced fruit & flower production and help plants feed more aggressively. Bag dimensions lxWxH: 18 x 14 x 1. 5 inches and it weighs 14 pounds. Ph adjusted: ph adjusted to allow for maximum nutrient uptake and is fluffy, well-aerated with perlite and peat for optimal root growth.
Size: the 12 quarts of premium potting soil has everything you need for gardening. Contents: unique mix is alive with beneficial soil microbes and mycorrhizal fungi that dramatically expand root development with composted forest humus to retain moisture.
|Brand||Fox Farm llc #ad|
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Hand Blended Aloe Vera and Succulent Soil Mix, All Natural 2qts, Aloe Vera Soil Blend, Re-Pots 3-4 Small Plants or 1-2 Medium Plants #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Aloe is traditionally an easy to care for plant, however getting lots of new growth, isn't so easy, using a correct soil can be effective in getting size on your plant faster.
The added sand increases drainage over just using Perlite alone, Lime increases the PH to ensure the soil correctly provides aloe specific nutrition.
Ingredients: peat Moss, Perlite, Sand, Lime. Specially formulated to provide the correct growing environment for aloe plants, don't just keep it alive, let it thrive. 2 quarts of soil is an 8 inch x 10 inch bag that will allow the re-potting 3-4 small aloe plants or 1-2 medium plants.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Herbs, Great for Veggies, and Cannabis Plants, Organic Potting Mix by Perfect Plants for All Plant Types, 8qts for Indoor and Outdoor Use #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Re-sealable, heavy duty Bag Perfect for Storage. All natural mix suitable for use on edible plants like FRUITS & VEGETABLES. Easy-to-manage drainage — blended with Perfect Plants Perlite.
Best for plants in containers — great for Indoor and Outdoor Use. Mycorrhizae enrichment — aids root growth and Flushing Harmful Bacteria.
5. The Cat Ladies #ad
Organic Soil for Indoor/Outdoor Plants, Expands to Fit 3 Inch and 4 Inch Pots, 6 Pack #adThe Cat Ladies #ad
- Organic coco soil provides exceptional water and nutrient retention in seed starting and sprouting and makes plants happy. What the professionals use: coconut coir is 100% organic and is a superior alternative to peat moss. Unlike peat moss, water absorption and retention, which is highly acidic, organic product, sustainability and soil quality.
Excellent drainage, but also a renewable one with a slightly acidic pH that many plants prefer to grow in. Each expanding disk is individually shrink wrapped to maintain freshness and keep moisture out while in storage. Convenient, eco friendly and clean: each disk is specifically designed to fit a 3” and 4” pot, mix right in the pot and eliminate the need for mixing bags or additional containers.
Watch our video and grow your perfect organic garden: 100% organic coconut coir soil pods are perfect for 3” and 4” pots. The high-water retention properties reduce watering frequency without plant stress, thereby minimizing plant loss.
Ideal soil for succulents, flowers and ornamentals or for sprouting wheatgrass, starting vegetables, herbs, cat grass or microgreens. Coconut coir promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, has no pests, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants. Whats the difference: coconut coir is not only a natural, coconut coir has a more neutral pH level. No green thumb required: easy peasy planting! Coconut coir provides high water retention, drainage, root aeration and antifungal benefits.
6. Organic Harvest #ad
Herbs and Flowers, Organic Harvest Potting Mix Soil for Vegetables, 4 Quart Packaging May Vary 1 Bag #adOrganic Harvest #ad
- Vegetables, Herbs and Flowers. Made from all Natural and Organic Ingredients. No human or animal waste. For all container Grown Plants.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Raised Bed Soil, 1.5 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Pre-mixed blend. Raised bed gardening improves drainage and simplifies the control of weeds and pests. Grows bigger, more bountiful plants vs unfed plants. Omri listed for use in organic gardening. For vegetables, fruits, flowers and herbs. Soil and mulch certified. 100% organic mix.
8. Mother Earth Products #ad
50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage, Resists Compaction, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix, For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 70% Coconut Coir #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
9. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Premium Potting Mix, 8 quart #adBurpee #ad
- Burpee organic premium growing mix is enriched with Burpee plant food for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Formulated with coconut coir, a sustainable and renewable resource, that helps maintain moisture between watering's for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs.
Omri listed for Organic use. Enriched with Burpee plant food. Perfect for container and raised bed gardening, this growing mix feeds plants instantly and provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love.
Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted pine bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.