As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Health Metric #ad
Coliform Bacteria Test Kit for Drinking Water, Easy to Use 48-Hour Water Quality Testing Kit for Home Tap & Well Water | EPA Approved Testing Method | Made in The USA | Incl. E Coli | 2-Pack #adHealth Metric #ad
- You can then find out if your water contains coliform bacteria including E. All your questions answered - you can always count on our team of water-testing experts, with more than 30 years of industry experience. Epa-approved quality standards - if you use a private well, your water is not regulated by the EPA.
Get complete peace of mind - wells can easily become contaminated, putting you and your family at risk of illness. With this test, though, you can check for bacteria according to official EPA standards, using a testing method they approve of.
No mailing or inspections needed - this test kit allows you to test at home, saving you the time, hassle, and money that other testing methods involve.
Coli within 48 hours. We’re here to help! Get results at home in 48 hours - just follow the simple instructions and you’ll have the test set up in minutes. Sending off to a lab to test can even cost upwards of 5 times the price. If you have any questions at all, you’re more than welcome to fire away. The only way to truly know your water is safe to drink, is of course through regular testing.
2. AquaVial #ad
AquaVial Well Water Testing Kit 4 Pack | E Coli and Coliform Water Test Kit | Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water Pool Pond Lake Well | Water Test Kit Easy to Use | Home Industrial Water Test Kit #adAquaVial #ad
- Cost effective: aquavial is a cost-friendly option that identifies water quality issues before becoming a severe health hazard; the box contains 4 coliform/E. Coli tests.
Versatile: can be used to test the water in showers, pools or hot tubs to ensure total microbial levels are safe and can be stored for up to 2 years unlike standard test strips, pipes, wells, which last for one year. Highly sensitive: aquavial can detect as little as 1 CFU/ml of E.
Coli and coliform bacteria and is very reliable. Easy-to-read: if the water turns yellow, it is safe; if the water turns pink, E. Coli or coliform bacteria are present colour chart provided. Simple to use: aquavial allows you to see what's in your water quickly; pour the water into the provided test tubes to see if the water changes colour.
3. AquaVial #ad
AquaVial Well Water Testing Kit 2 Pack | E Coli and Coliform Water Test Kit | Water Testing Kits for Drinking Water Pool Pond Lake Well | Water Bacteria Test Kit | Home Water Testing Kit Easy to Use #adAquaVial #ad
- Highly sensitive: aquavial can detect as little as 1 CFU/ml of E. Coli and coliform bacteria and is very reliable. Easy-to-read: if the water turns yellow, it is safe; if the water turns pink, E.
Coli or coliform bacteria are present colour chart provided. Simple to use: aquavial allows you to see what's in your water quickly; pour the water into the provided test tubes to see if the water changes colour.
Cost effective: aquavial is a cost-friendly option that identifies water quality issues before becoming a severe health hazard; the box contains two coliform/E. Coli tests. Versatile: can be used to test the water in showers, wells, pipes, pools or hot tubs to ensure total microbial levels are safe and can be stored for up to 2 years unlike standard test strips, which last for one year.
4. Watersafe #ad
And More, E. coli, Salmonella, 1,000 CFU/mL Detection of Coliform and Non-Coliform Bacteria in Minutes, Easy Instructions for Pool and Spa, The Original Watersafe Rapid Bacteria 10 Test Kit #adWatersafe #ad
- Watersafe has been the industry-leading brand for rapid bacteria detection since 1992. Trust the original. Homeowners, hotels, and service companies around the world use this water test for bacteria to ensure that swimming water is sparkling clean and free from contamination.
Made in the usa by trusted manufacturer Silver Lake Research. This is the only rapid test in the world that can do that. Lab-validated accuracy and trusted across the country.
Highly sensitive, and accurate! we have validated this water bacteria testing kit to detect coliform bacteria like E. 10 rapid test strips per kit. Detect a wide range of coliform bacteria in water.
Make sure your pool is clean. Coli down to 1, 000 CFU/mL. Each bacteria water testing kit box contains ten individually-pouched rapid test strips and very easy-to-follow instructions. Trust the best coliform bacteria water test kit for your family. Coliform and non-coliform, shigella, e. Coli, salmonella, Pseudomonas, and many others. The entire test takes 10 minutes or less.
|Manufacturer||Silver Lake Research #ad|
5. Health Metric #ad
Well Water Test Kit for Drinking Water, Quick and Easy Home Water Testing Kit for Bacteria Nitrate Nitrite pH Manganese & More | Made in The USA in Line with EPA Limits NO MAILING Required #adHealth Metric #ad
- Made in the usa in line with official epa standards - if you use a private well, your water is not regulated under the Safe Drinking Water Act. Simply compare your results to the included color-coded card to check the levels of each contaminant. Test at home in as little as a few minutes - no need to pay for expensive and lengthy lab tests, every test in this kit can be completed at home.
With this test though, you can check for the most common contaminants according to federal law EPA limits.
This is why it’s often recommended to test four or more! times per year. You can find out the results for almost all of the contaminants in under 5 minutes. We are single-mindedly devoted to helping you with any questions you may have about the test kit or water quality testing in general.
Dedicated team of experts - you can always count on our team of EPA experts, with more than 30 years of expertise in the water quality industry. Simple enough for anyone to use and read - the step-by-step directions are clearly laid out, making it easy to get accurate results. Ensure your well water safety for peace of mind - wells can easily become contaminated - putting you and your family at risk of illness, plumbing problems, and other issues.
|Brand||Health Metric #ad|
|Manufacturer||Health Metric #ad|
6. Health Metric #ad
Easy to Use Testing Strips for Lead Bacteria pH Copper Nitrate Chlorine Hardness and More | Made in The USA in Line with EPA Approved Limits, Drinking Water Test Kit for Home Tap and Well Water #adHealth Metric #ad
- No science degree and no mailing required - this home water-testing kit is simple enough for anyone to use with zero expertise or equipment. Hundreds of dollars saved on lab tests - let’s be honest, most of us don’t test every 6 months like recommended. Testing separately for every element at a laboratory would cost stupid amounts of money.
Just follow the included step-by-step instructions. Having unbalanced levels of Chlorine, Nitrate or Nitrite can indicate serious issues. Comprehensive testing for peace of mind - not only does this test kit detect even the smallest amounts of Lead and Copper, Hardness, Alkalinity, pH, it also tests for Bacteria and other crucial water quality parameters.
This kit makes it possible to find out what’s in your water without breaking the bank.
Don't rely on chinese-made "bulk" strip kits, these are often merely wastewater tests with unapproved and unsafe Lead, Iron, and Copper readings. Get your results quickly and easily - whether it’s from a tap, municipal, well, or spring. A simple, accurate and low-cost way to screen your water for the presence of potentially harmful contaminants. Made in the usa in line with official epa limits - compare your results with EPA-approved guidelines for drinking water quality.
7. iQ.BAC #ad
IQ.BAC COLI | Water Test Kit | Detect E.Coli & Coliform | Use in Drinking Water, Pools, Wells, Hot Tubs or During Travels | 4 Pack #adiQ.BAC #ad
- Highly sensitive: iq. Bac can detect as little as 1 CFU/ml of E. Coli and coliform bacteria in less than 48 hours. Recyclable: all packaging is recyclable, and the box can be used to sample water for testing.
Easy-to-read: if the water turns yellow, it is safe; if the water turns orange and then light purple, E.
Coli or other fecal coliform bacteria is present colour chart provided. Simple to use: pour a sample of the water into the provided test tubes to see if the water changes colour. Cost effective: iq. Bac is a cost-friendly option that identifies water quality issues before they become a serious health hazard.
8. AquaScreen #ad
AquaScreen Rapid Coliform Bacteria Test Kit |10-Pack|, Easy Test Strips Detect Coliform and Non-Coliform Bacteria Including E.Coli, and More., Salmonella, for Pool Water and Spa Water #adAquaScreen #ad
- Results in minutes, not 48 hours – other bacteria test kits make you wait multiple days until you know if bacteria are present in your pool. Easy to use, and fun – here is the entire process – add water to the included test tube using the aquascreen water dropper, add the test strip to the tube, and kids love to run this test.
Other products just contain a color-change powder – choose accurate science for your safety. Detect a wide range of bacteria – with aquascreen you can immediately begin testing for gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria including E.
We collaborate with schools and colleges to create science projects for students, and then read results after 15 minutes. With this product you get an agar petri dish and laboratory quality results in a simple test strip, Shigella, without waiting for a culture.
This test is engineered for quality without a high price. It doesn’t get much easier, needed more than ever in these days of remote learning. Coli, salmonella, Pseudomonas, and many other strains. Aquascreen gives you results on the spot, before you risk your health or that of your friends and family. These are test strips, not just color change powder – the aquascreen rapid bacteria test is a highly-sensitive lateral flow assay containing monoclonal antibodies for detecting contaminant bacteria.
9. PurTest #ad
PurTest Home Drinking Water Test Kit, 11 Contaminants #adPurTest #ad
- No mailing or lab fees; everything You Need Is Included In One Package. 1 test each for bacteria, lead and Pesticides - US Consumer Product Award Winner. Monitor the performance Of Your Water Treatment Equipment, Lab Certified.
2 tests each for chlorine, Alkalinity, ph, Copper, Iron, nitrates, Hardness, Nitrites Economical. Fast and easy test for 11 different Contaminants In Your Water Right From Home.
|Manufacturer||Abundant Flow Water #ad|
10. Mosser Lee #ad
LabTech LT5015 H2O OK Plus Complete Water Analysis Kit #adMosser Lee #ad
- Includes 2 tests each for total chlorine, iron bacteria, ph, copper, total hardness, iron, nitrites and hydrogen sulfide. Backed by years of research. Dyi, provides instant results.
Easy to use with illustrated instructions in English and Spanish. Use on any potable water source, including wells and streams. Includes one test each for lead, total alkalinity, nitrates, total coliform bacteria and pesticides.
|Brand||Mosser Lee #ad|