As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
1 Lbs, Blend of Gardening Cover Crop Seeds: Hairy Vetch, Daikon Radish, Triticale, More, Forage Collards, No-Till Farm and Garden Cover Crop Mix Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Annual -- usda hardiness zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Garden cover crop seed mix - 1 lb - See Description Below for Individual Seeds In The Mix.
Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop.
2. Eretz #ad
Willamette Valley, No Weed Seeds 1lb, Non-GMO, No Coatings, Oregon Grown, No Fillers, Dundale Field Peas by Eretz #adEretz #ad
- Excellent cover crop, animal food, or till-in green manure. Drought tolerant and highly adaptable to various soils. Revives soil adding nitrogen, organic matter, and humus.
Good for both domestic and wildlife food plots yielding high protein content. Authentic willamette Valley, Oregon USA grown seed! .
3. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Austrian Field Pea Cover Crop Seeds, 5 Lbs ~9,000 Seeds, Nitrogen Fixing Viny Legume Cover Crop #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Austrian field pea seeds - 5 Lbs ~9, 000 Seeds - Pisum sativum.
Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Days to full maturity: 70-120 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter.
4. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Austrian Winter Pea 5 Lb. #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- Both the seed, stem and leaves are browsed by deer. Food plot, cover Crop, Wild Life. Winter peas are highly nutritious and extremely digestible to deer. Easy to grow and quick to germinate. Can help you save money on your fertilizer bill.
5. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Bulk, Microgreen Pea Shoots, Non-GMO Peas Sprouting Seeds for Vegetable Gardening, Cover Crop, Dun Pea Seeds: 5 Lb #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- High germination rate - Non-GMO - Chemical Free. Mountain valley Seed Company Brand. Perfect for growing Microgreens & Garden Seeds. Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds: Pea - Dun - 5 Lb.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Forage Field Peas Seed, 5 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: 75 to 100 lbs per acre or 5 lbs per 1, 000 square feet. Field peas are very good for cover crops or green manure crops. Prefers fertile, loamy, well-drained soils. Mixes well with cereal grains. Builds tilth, organic matter, and thus humus to the soil.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Southern Pea Cowpea Quickpick Pinkeye 9344 Purple 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 65 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Fresh peas are green with a light-pink eye and slightly kidney shaped. Southern peas are the most productive and heat tolerant legumes around.
8. Cannaisseur #ad
Hairy Vetch, Yellow Mustard, Berseem & Crimson Clover, Wheat Rye, Fenugreek, No-Till OverWinter Cover Crop Ten-Seed Mix 1-lb. Bag: Austrian Winter Peas, Daikon Radish, Forage Collards, Triticale #adCannaisseur #ad
- High-quality, nitro-coated, all-Natural Non-GMO Seed Mix, From USA only. Bio-diverse array of cover crop varieties attracts wide variety of beneficial organisms & predators which contribute to soil fertility and humus quality.
Inoculated with rhizobium; Encourages Mycorrhizal Fungi populations to explode, which literally help deliver nutrients to the roots of the plants. 10 different varieties of the community's widely-used winter-hardy cover crops in 1 bag = balanced bio-diversity. Perfect for raised Beds and/or No-Till Container Gardening.
9. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Or 1/2 oz, Austrian Winter Pea Seeds Your Top Quality Forage Plot! C21 135 + Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Austrian winter peas are a great cool season legume crop for wildlife food plots deer, cover crops nitrogen fixing and winter grazing cattle, sheep, doves, quail, pheasant, goats.
Plant winter peas with a clover mix for a perfect fall winter plot. In modern times, austrian winter pea has been well adapted to the Palouse areas of Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Free shipping || non gmo. Zellajake farm and garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013".
Early introductions eventually became established as a fall seeded crop in the southeastern states as far north and west as Oklahoma and in the coastal sections of Washington and Oregon. This, and related pea species, are native to the eastern Mediterranean and western Asia. Austrian winter pea, annual legume with good, sometimes called "black pea" and "field pea" is a cool-season, nitrogen-fixing capabilities.
10. wbut2023 #ad
500 Cowpeas Seed vigna unguiculata AKA Field Peas,Stock Peas and Southern Peas #adwbut2023 #ad
- Pods are held on a short vine and mature in about the same time as okra. Cowpea non-gmo ancient heirloom 300 organic vegetable seeds produces well even when it is too hot and humid for snap beans. There are records of its use in Jamaica as early as 1675. George washington imported 40 bushels of what he called "pease" from Jamaica in 1797 to plant in his fields for forage, but no record exists that he actually sampled them himself.
Long narrow pods, filled with edible peas good either green or dried. It sustains the people who live on the very edge of existence and it thrives in hot, dry conditions.
Brought across the atlantic to the Caribbean Basin, it was introduced to the Americas during this dark portion of our history. May be eaten whole when young or shelled for their seeds when mature.
It has documented use in Florida in 1700 and North Carolina in 1714. 500 cowpeas seed vigna unguiculata AKA Field Peas, Stock Peas and Southern Peas. It is now a broadly adapted and highly variable crop, green pods, including crowder pea, but also as a vegetable for leafy greens, and shelled dried peas, a cover crop and for fodder. Its origin and subsequent domestication is associated with pearl millet and sorghum in Africa. Origins, africa where it's still cultivated to this day. Vigorous vines 3 to 3 1/2 feet with runners.