As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Ficus Lyrata Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Indoor Plant, Fresh from Our Farm, 3-Foot #adCosta Farms #ad
- The fiddle leaf fig features large, fiddle-shaped leaves creating an instant designer impact. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Grows best near an east or West window. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material.
Add life to a brightly lit room at home, a lightly shaded porch, or share the green with the office. Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet 36 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
2. Thorsen's Greenhouse #ad
Green, Fiddle Leaf Fig Plant, Live Indoor Plant, 1-Foot, Thorsen's Greenhouse Ficus Lyrata #adThorsen's Greenhouse #ad
- Comes in a 6"dia growers pot with drainage holes. Height at shipping is approximately 1 foot tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Allow soil to dry out in between watering. Thrives near a sunny window, but not in direct light.
3. Hello Organics #ad
Fig Trees"Violette de Bordeaux" Includes Four 4 Live Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Also known as negronne, violet de bordeaux is a purplish-black fruit with rich strawberry pulp. The plants are at least 2-5 inches tall. I recommend growing in an organic potting soil with the fertilizer and beneficials already mix in.
Zones 7b-9. Considered by many the finest tasting fig. Fruit ripens later than Hardy Chicago, Marseilles and Celeste. These 2 inch rooted plants shipped in a 2 inch tray pots.
Closed eye. The price includes four 4 "violette de bordeaux" fig trees with USPS Shipping. Popular in the Northwest and West. For starter plants i recommend growing in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot to allow your plants to get a little bigger then then re-pot or plant.
Needs protection in cold winter areas. Good for home planting as tree is dwarf. Similar fruit to black Mission, but hardier and a smaller size tree than Mission. Space 8' circle. Fig trees can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6. 0-8.
4. Daylily Nursery #ad
Well Rooted and Sturdy!, 2 Brown Turkey/ Mission Fig Plants in 4 Inch Containers #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Will produce 2 crops of figs a year summer and yearly fall when it reaches fruiting size. 2 little fig trees to get that fruit production going, or just one to share with a friend.
Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar. Zone 7-10, but these make great container plants, so bring them into the sun room or next to a nice sunny window in the winter if you live in a colder climate! Cannot ship to california due to State Ag restrictions.
These are nicely sized little guys, ready to get some roots in this fall, and then just explode with growth next spring!! .
5. Florida Foliage #ad
Beautiful Florist Quality Indoor Houseplant, Ficus Lyrata, Fiddle Leaf Fig Live Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Once acclimated, it can grow to 6 feet or taller. Here’s one plant that for the last several years has been gracing the covers and spreads of magazines across the country, not just because it’s a beauty but also because it makes the perfect indoor specimen: the fiddle-leaf fig.
In other words, but not in winter. Fertilize once a month during growing seasons, indirect light. Waxy dark green foliage that forms a perfect contrast with light, right? Water your fig tree when only the top inch of soil is dry.
Big violin-shaped leaves hence the name that lend dramatic structure. Test this by sticking your finger in the soil. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage.
What’s not to like, columnar and sculptural but not bushy for those tight corners. Keep in mind that this may fluctuate based on seasonal humidity, etc. Keep your fiddle leaf fig in bright, you want it to have a lot of light, but not sunbeams falling directly on it. Pretty soon you'll figure out about how often you need to water. Tall, neutral walls and furnishings. The fiddle-leaf fig, ficus lyrata, is a tough plant that adapts easily to conditions.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Black Mission Fig Tree Live Plant, Includes Care Guide, 1 Gallon #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Black mission loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in the landscape — or on the patio in a potting container — that receives full sun throughout the day.
Mature height: 10-30ft | mature width: 15-30ft. Black mission produces the sweetest figs! This Fig tree variety is known for producing sweet-tasting figs that hold flavor in jams, pies, or eating straight from the tree.
Live black mission fig tree 1 gallon is self-pollinating, comes with easy to use Fig food, and produces fresh Fig fruit every Year. This tree features long and leggy branches with bright green, hand-shaped leaves! Figs grow upward and outward creating space beneath bulky foliage to produce fruit.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Ficus carica, Lattarula Honey Fig Live Plant Italian Honey #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Great fig tree that is hardy to zone 7! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Growing your own fruit results in better tasting and better for you delights! This is a nice fig tree that grows well in a pot or smaller yards as it has a dwarf habit.
8. Pixies Gardens #ad
Pixies Gardens Brown Turkey Fig Tree Live Fruit Plant for Planting, Providing Two Crops of Fruits Per Year 1 Gallon Potted #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Uses: canning, drying or fresh eating. Height 15-25 feet tall. One of the tastiest and best growing varieties of figs. Full sun promotes a heavy harvest of fruit with a high concentration of sugars.
Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
9. OldW #ad
Oldworldtropicals Violette du Bordeaux Hardy Fig Live Plant Figue de Violet Exotic Fruit #adOldW #ad
- Light: full to partial sun. The violette de bordeaux fig tree ficus carica is also known as the negronne fig. Violette de bordeaux is considered by experts as one of the best figs because it has an irresistible fragrance and a fantastic sweet, rich flavor.
You will be receiving one plant bare-root 4 - 8 inches in height.
Soil: peat, loam, or clay. Average mature Height: 6 - 10 ft. It produces small to medium size blackish-purple fruit, with the darkest strawberry-red flesh of any fig. Violette de bordeaux is considered the finest tasting of all figs and can be enjoyed fresh or dried. Zones: 5 - 10 .
10. Costa Farms #ad
Fresh From Our Farm, 2-Feet Tall, Ships in Décor Planter, Costa Farms Live Ficus Lyrata, Indoor Tree, Fiddle-Leaf Fig #adCosta Farms #ad
- Adds life and design to your home, porch, or office. These lush plants are grown by the horticultural experts at Costa Farms. Water only when top of soil is dry.
Used in home décor and design. Loves indoor bright filtered light. Quality premium, stately tree. Nasa studies show having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity and reduces stress. Ships fast from our farm to your home.
Keep this plant for yourself or give as a gift. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" at check out to add a personalized message. Place near sun-facing window. Easy to care for. Ships planted, fully-rooted, dropped-into a Premium light-weight decorator planter. Height at shipping is approximately 18-Inches tall, measured from bottom of pot top of plant.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
|Model||Live Ficus Lyrata,|