As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's 1612 Fruit & Citrus Tree Spikes, Brown, 15 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Continuous, time release fertilizer. No mixing or measuring. Will not burn plants when applied as directed. No chemical runoff. No chemical runoff.
2. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Citrus Fruit and Avocado Tree Plant Food In Ground Container Patio Grown Granular Fertilizer NutriStar 12-10-10 2 LB #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- High potassium helps trees to survive colder weather. Plant tree food: plant food for citrus fruits and avocado trees featuring npk nitrogen 12%, Phosphate 10%, Soluble Potash K20 10%. Balanced nutrient ratio helps trees to grow properly for fruit production. Nutristar provides the right ingredients in the right amounts to help you enjoy the fruits of your labor.
Includes added calcium to increase size and strength of trunk and limbs. Nelson plant food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Citrus avocado fruit tree fertilizer: excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in-ground and container grown trees including but not limited to: Orange, Lemon, Papaya, Persimmon, Grapefruit, Avocado, Lime, Kiwi, Fig, Kumquat, Apple, Peach, Plum, Pear, Pecans and Grapes Grape Vines.
Your plant gets an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. Immediate results: nutristar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your plants with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product. Patio indoor outdoor plant fertilizer: Large, tasty fruit is everyone’s dream. Superior quality: the leading landscapers’ choice for plants for over 30 years.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Fruit & Citrus Plant Food Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Easy-to-use spikes release nutrients directly into the root zone to help promote strong fruit, citrus, and palm trees. Also great for use on palm trees. Contains natural ingredients. Promotes more fruit and lush foliage vs unfed. Feed once per season in Spring and Fall.
4. Dr. Earth #ad
4-Pound, Dr. Earth 708P Organic 9 Fruit Tree Fertilizer In Poly Bag #adDr. Earth #ad
- For healthier fruit. Eight select strains of ecto and endo mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae stimulate hearty root development.
Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge. Feeds for several months. More nutritious fruits; stable consistent plant growth, no growth spikes; 100-percent natural and organic; more abundant sets.
Exceptional results as nutrients are released quickly; feeds for several months; consistent premium quality; 100-Percent natural, organic formula. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients. Stimulates healthy root development. Provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
5. JR Peters #ad
J R Peters Inc 52524 Jacks Classic No.1.5 20-10-20 Citrus Food Fertilizer #adJR Peters #ad
- Citrus feed 20-10-20 is designed to provide the optimum combination of nutrients needed by plants in the citrus group. For use on: tropical fruiting plants like Meyer lemons and dwarf varieties, grapefruits, other lemons & limes, oranges, mangos, kumquats.
Advanced formulation uses the highest quality nutrients available, delivering professional results to your home garden.
This formula with enhanced micronutrient levels will produce vibrant green leaves, strong branches and more fruit. When used as directed, jack’s Citrus FeED will allow your plants to uptake the nutrients through both its roots and leaves.
|Brand||JR Peters #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
6. Jobe's #ad
Fertilizer Spikes, Jobe’s Organics 04226, For Fruit & Citrus, 6 Spikes #adJobe's #ad
- Efficient delivery system for organics. Available in a 6 pack re-sealable pouch. Ideal for fruit and citrus trees.
|Manufacturer||Jobe’s Organics #ad|
|Warranty||Jobe’s Organics fertilizers are guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Jobe’s, Jobe’s Organics and Biozome are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener Products, Inc.|
7. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Professional PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with 7% Humic DG 5,000 sq ft #adThe Andersons #ad
- Dg particles do not rely on a physical coating to release nutrients. Phosphorus-free fertilizer blend with fine particle size that includes humic acid, which helps increase turf quality and reduce nutrient requirements.
Small particle size gives you twice the number of particles per square foot. Dg particle disperse quickly and completely when watered, moving directly into the soil.
Contains mutech coated slow release nitrogen to provide uniform growth and extended feeding. Not for sale in California, Oregon and South Dakota. Coated fertilizers used by our competitors are very susceptible to damage from mowers, resulting in premature nutrient release.
8. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
Down to Earth Organic Citrus Fertilizer Mix 6-3-3, 5 lb #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Formulated with primary and secondary plant nutrients like calcium, zinc and iron, sulfur, plus selected micronutrients. Down to earth citrus mix is a five pound box of fertilizer with 6-3-3 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production.
An option for citrus trees of all kinds and may also be used to feed other fruit trees, vines and ornamentals for equally enjoyable results.
Ingredients: feather meal, fish bone meal, greensand, langbeinite, alfalfa meal, basalt, sulfate of potash, zinc sulfate and kelp meal. It supplies the proper ration of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium that helps promote lush new growth, abundant green foliage, fragrant blossoms and bountiful fruit.
9. BIOADVANCED #ad
10-Pound, BioAdvanced 701910A 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, Granules #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Aphids, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, Adelgids, and more. Restrictions: not for use in ct, and or use in Nassau, sale into, suffolk, distribution, & VT. Not for sale, md, Kings and Queens counties of NY.
Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. 12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
10. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons PGF Balanced 10-10-10 Fertilizer with Micronutrients and 2% Iron 5,000 sq ft #adThe Andersons #ad
- Each bag provides up to 5, 000 square feet of coverage. Pgf balanced 10-10-10 is a professional grade fertilizer with extremely fine particle size ensuring every square inch of your lawn/garden receives the same amount of nutrients.
Includes micronutrients and 2% iron for extra-deep greening - Blow off sidewalks and driveways after application to avoid staining. Can be used any time during the growing season but is ideal for spring and fall applications on lawns, gardens and flower beds. Contains all quick-release nitrogen to provide the plant with immediate nutrition.