As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD Hanging Petunia Seeds Mixed Color Bright Flowers Perennial 300 Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Fresh seeds, heirloom, No-GMO. Moisture: Keep seeds moist until germination. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Heirloom colors, large gorgeous flowers.
2. S-pone #ad
200+ Mixed Petunia Climbing Flower Seeds Plants Annual Flower Bonsai Decorative #adS-pone #ad
- And the richness of the color scheme is simply amazing. Planting petunias on seedlings should begin no earlier than three months before the expected appearance of flowers.
Petunias are some of the longest-flowering annual flowers that we recommend growing in your garden. Beautiful large pure blue or purple flowers adorn a dense bush about 30 cm high. Use in flower beds for bright groups, on borders, rabatkah, in hanging baskets.
A fashionable combination of white inflorescences and soft green foliage. 200+ mixed petunia climbing Flower Seeds Plants Annual Flower Bonsai Decorative. Pink, red, white, purple… From them you can create very picturesque flower beds. To admire the bluebells in May, you will have to start sowing in mid-January – February. It blooms profusely from July to September.
3. hua xian zi #ad
Petunia Seeds80000+Pcs 'Colour-Themed Collection'Rainbow Colors Perennial Flower Mix Seeds,Flowers All Summer Long,Hanging Flower Seeds Ideal for Pot #adhua xian zi #ad
- 1. A variety of mixed colors, and various birds. It will exude a lot of fragrance, very attractive to butterflies, bees, attract the praise of neighbors and make you excited.
Very easy to Grow。. And can be used for ornamental purposes or for fresh air. It can be planted in a flowerpot, and 3-5 plants can fill the whole flowerpot 3. Half-hardy annual varieties.
The growing season requires plenty of sunshine Package including: 80000+ Petunias Seeds - Rainbow Colors. Perennial herbs, flowering for several months, 15-80 cm in height, corolla trumpet-shaped 2. For best results, provide a light, well-drained soil in full sun. It can be planted on the balcony or in the garden.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Carpet Lobelia Plant Flower Seeds, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 3 - 5 seeds per cell or approximately 5000 seeds covers 100 square feet to use as a groundcover plant. Lobelia blue carpet can grow in hanging baskets, containers, or work as a low growing ground cover.
Masses of blue blooms cover the green foliage. Lobelia makes a nice ground cover with a compact, trailing growth habit. Blue lobelia erinus in an annual flowering plant which will grow in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Lobelia is also perfect for edging borders, rock gardens, hanging baskets and window boxes.
5. Rasacarsa #ad
Dwarf Petunia Mix Flower Seeds Garden/Containers Hanging Baskets Window Box rasa1ca 4000+ Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Keep moist. Sow 1/16"deep, 2"apart. Dwarf petunia mix flower seeds garden/Containers Hanging Baskets Window Box rasa1ca 4000+ Seeds. Full sun/partial sun.
Flowers are a mix. Spring, soil temp 70f+. Thin to 8". Annual. Height 10" x 8" wide. Blooms from late spring through fall. Medium water and light fertilizer. Germ 7-14 days.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride The Flag Easy Wave Petunia Flower Seed Mix, 15 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These fast-growing plants bloom freely all season in landscapes and containers without cutting back. Wave petunia plants tolerate both heat and cooler conditions very well. This low growing, it spreads 30 - 39 inches! its beautiful 2 inch red, white, spreading petunia only reaches heights of 6 - 12 inches; however, and blue blooms will flourish from Spring to late Summer.
This beautiful mix of red, baskets, white, and blue patriotic colors are also often used in landscaping, and containers.
Easy wave petunia's spreading habit is just amazing, covering ground at the rate of several inches every single day when the weather is warm! Easy Wave doesn't reach quite as far as the older Waves, window boxes, but it stands up "taller" offering a more manageable and attractive shape for hanging baskets, and flowerpots of all kinds.
Sow 2 - 3 flower seeds per plant in USDA zones 3 - 8. Perfect for solo and mixed planters and baskets, gardens and landscapes.
7. S-pone #ad
200+ Petunia Hanging Flower Seeds Dwarf Containers Hanging Baskets Window Bright Garden #adS-pone #ad
- Light in mechanical composition 3. Loose 2. Acid neutral. At home, when enough light comes. Fill the container with a substrate, it is desirable to abundantly sprinkle with water. Sown seeds for fast germination, it is better to take a shallow bowl with a drainage hole.
Seedling care from a simple seed seedlings emerge in 4-6 days. Sowing petunia seeds are recommended to be sown from february to april, depending on the time of planting in the open ground. With such a period of sowing expect flowering in June.
Then the seedlings can be raspikirovat on a warm balcony or in a film greenhouse. Therefore, for normal growth of seedlings, the soil should be: 1. For sowing, leaving the rim about 1 centimeter. In this case, and that germination will not.
Therefore, it is better to water from the tray through the hole in the bowl or spray the crops from the spray. After germination, and when the cotyledons are opened, the crops need to be opened, and if high humidity is added, seedlings need a large amount of light and moderate soil moisture. It must be remembered that it is important not to overdry, before you decompose the seeds, it is necessary to wet the soil well and keep it wet until the seedlings appear. Nutrient 4.
8. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ Trailing Rose Colored Lobelia Regatta Perennial Flower Seeds / Great for Hanging Baskets #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- This year's fresh seeds. Fast growing and Long flowering / Hardy. 18 inches trailing / great for pots or hanging baskets. Easy to grow zones 3-11 Perennial. Full sun / partial shade.
9. Rasacarsa #ad
Petunia Star Mix Flower Seeds Hanging Baskets Beds Window Boxes Containers rasa1ca 200+ Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Use scissors to cut out unwanted sprouts. Blooms from late spring through fall. Thin to 1best seedlings. Petunia star mix flower seeds hanging Baskets Beds Window Boxes Containers rasa1ca 200+ Seeds.
Annual. Germination 7-14 days. Spring, soil temp 72f+. Light organic fertilizer if needed. Flowers are a mix. Medium water. Sow press 3 seeds into soil per plant, 12"apart. Don't cover. Keep moist. Height 10" x 12" wide.
10. zellajake #ad
Rare Flower Plant Seeds 30+ Nasturtium Seeds, Dayglow Mix #adzellajake #ad
- A spectacular trailing nasturtium for all your baskets and patio containers, where it will produce a colourful cascade of vibrant 'dayglow' blooms throughout the summer. Lovely mixed with other hanging basket plants.