As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Slow Release, Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants, Extended Enrichment for All Live Bonsai Tree Types, 5 Year Supply #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Perfect for use on live bonsai tree - or use for Multiple Bonsai trees. Slow release - provides long term Enrichment to All Bonsai Tree Species, Can Last Up to a Year. 5-year supply - bonsai fertilizer Pellets by Perfect Plants.
Great for established Bonsai or Starter Kits. Arrives in a lightweight, re-sealable bag. All natural slow Release Formula for optimal Bonsai health. Great for all types of live outdoor plants and indoor house plants. Completely safe - only releases nutrients when the Bonsai Plant Needs it –– Impossible to Over-fertilize Potted Plants.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Liquid Bonsai Fertilizer | 8oz. of Premium Concentrated Indoor and Outdoor Bonsai Fertilizer | Use with All Bonsai Varieties | Trees in Pots #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Vibrant growth — fertilizing your bonsai plant Leads to More Growth, AND a Deeper Colors. Healthy plants — filled with essential nutrients that Your Bonsai Tree Needs to Stay Robust And Strong. Resealable bottle— our liquid bonsai fertilizer Will Keep Its Effectiveness for Months.
Specially formulated — npk and application instructions Are Specific To Containerized Conifers, Maples, Evergreens and More. Concentrated mix — you only have to apply a Measured Amount to Your Water Before Watering.
3. Dyna-Gro #ad
Yellow, Dyna-Gro BON-008 8 oz Bonsai-Pro Liquid Plant Food #adDyna-Gro #ad
- Outdoor plants: mix 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering. Indoor plants: mix 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon of water with every watering.
Monthly feeding: mix 1 teaspoon per gallon. Hydroponic: 2-3 teaspoons per gallon of water for recirculation type systems. 1 teaspoon per gallon for non-recirculating.
4. Aquatic Arts #ad
Bonsai Fertilizer | Plant Food For Live Bonsai Tree in Pots | Starter Kit | Grow Care | Formulated for Indoor Plants by Aquatic Arts #adAquatic Arts #ad
- Specially formulated for bonsai: can be used to feed: azalea, ming, religiosa, mame, aboticaba, buxus, olmo, pyracantha, carmona, delonix regia, maple, serissa, benjamina, shohin, shimpaku, ficus, fig, aralia, zelkova, yew, rotala, penjing, Manual, fukien, jacaranda, podocarpus, elm, .
Raw nutrients: nitrogen n promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus P is a root stimulator, aiding in root growth and helping heal root rot, Potassium K helps your bonsai grow large and healthy.
Feed your bonsai: indoor bonsai trees need nutrients, in addition to light and water to promote healthy growth and prevent brown spots on leaves.
Long-lasting: dilute one teaspoon of our liquid fertilizer with 2 cups of water. 3-1-2 npk fertilizer ratio: this is the ideal ratio for healthy growth in your bonsai. An 8 oz bottle should last 6 months - 1 year. Our pure natural formula is designed to be gentle enough to use every time you water, with no risk of burning.
|Brand||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Manufacturer||Aquatic Arts #ad|
|Model||| Plant Food for Live Bonsai|
5. Shin Nong #ad
1lb, 100% Organic, PRO Organic Bonsai Fertilizer by Shin Nong, OMRI Listed #adShin Nong #ad
- Develops bigger & stronger Root to Improve the Structure of the Bonsai. 100% organic / 100% vegan / no odor; OMRI Listed for Certified Organic Use. Excellent with virtually All Bonsai Varieties, in All Growing Conditions.
Easy to use Teabag Solution. Maximizes microorganism activity for Bonsai. Safe for children, Pets or the Environment. Safe for all plants. No-burn Pledge.
6. JK Global Imports #ad
Slow Release- Apply Every 30 Days All Purpose Fertilizer All Purpose Fertilizer, Bonsai Tree Fertilizer 2.4 LB Jar -Tons of Micro Nutrients Vital for Bonsai Health #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Super fast results, improves overall vigor and health of the tree. Special blend to stimulate root growth and health, tons of micro nutrients. Won't burn roots. Easy to use, once a month slow release formula. As seen as on youtube channel ️ We Are The Bonsai Supply.
7. Planters' Choice #ad
Set Includes: Wooden Rake, Tweezers, & Pruning Shears Trimmer/Clipper in Fabric Storage Holder, Premium Bonsai Tool Kit + Bonsai 101 Book, Bonsai Tools, Bamboo Brush, Scissors, Long & Wide Spades #adPlanters' Choice #ad
- The shears and scissors are made from quality steel, have a double-reinforced spring handle and its blades are sharp and oiled ready to cut any hard surface. And it comes neatly packaged in a stylish storaGE CASE so that it makes a great gift for your friend or family. Includes best selling book "bonsai: 101 essential tips" by bonsai expert harry tomlinson dk publishing, maintenance, and arrangement.
With clear explanations of bonsai and what it is, with 72 full color illustrated pages. The tweezers are made from quality stainless steel, is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand, and comes with a plastic tip protector.
Pair of tweezers to remove dead leaves, smaller branches, bambOO RAKE to plane or rake the surface of the soil when repotting, in one stylish case: pruning shear and scissors to cut twigs, weeds and other fine debris.
The rake and spades are made from quality steel with solid wood handles. Everything you need to care for your bonsai, insects, leaves or roots easily. Bamboo brush to enhance your bonsai tree, and 2 SPADES long & wide. Premium quality: everything is made with only the finest steel and bamboo, as you would expect from the Planters' Choice brand. Everything you need to know about bonsai care, design, these 101 easy-to-grasp tips have everything you need to get the results you want.
8. Bonsai Outlet #ad
Slow Dissolving Time Released Fertilizer and Plant Food, Will Not Harm Plants or Encourage Mold Growth, Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets by Tinyroots #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- Any odor will disappear after the first watering. Excellent balance of nutrients - Deter pests, mildew, worms and stimulate flowering.
Releases nutrients up to one month. Used for more than bonsai - you can use this plant fertilizer on more that just bonsai. Bonsai outlet has always been committed to providing customers with great products for Bonsai, Succulents or indoor houseplant needs.
Clean bonsai fertilizer - save your Bonsai Tree from insects, birds and mold growth. Sustainable pellets - stop the frustration of quick dissolving bonsai fertilizer with Tamahi slow release dry and solid pellets. Perfect for a wide range of house plants.
9. 9GreenBox #ad
Strong 18-6-9 Formula for Better Foliage and Healthier Roots, 9GreenBox Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets, 5oz Bag, Ready-to-Use Time-Release Granular Food for Potted Dwarf Trees, Perfect for Beginners #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Cover it up and you're done! Gradually nourishes - bonsai care does not have to be tiresome and complex. Just put a table spoon of pellets under the gravel or moss right around the stem of your plant.
Complete formula - our bonsai pellets contain a special percentage of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium formulated to provide dwarfed trees with the nutrients they need to be healthy and strong.
From manufacturing to packing, all the magic happens right here in the USA. Every bag is sent to you fresh. Convenient packaging - each 5-ounce bag can accommodate many bonsai plants for a long time.
To keep it potent and effective, and also for your convenience, we packed it in a resealable bag. Easy to apply - no more mixing or time-consuming prepping. Our granular pellets are designed to slowly melt and dissolve into the soil of your plant every time you water it. Proudly us-made - we are confident about the quality of our bonsai fertilizer pellets.
10. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Professional Bonsai Fertilizer, Rich in Organic & Natural Ingredients, Immediately fertilizes and Then fertilizes Over 1-2 Months, Slow Release, Good 4 House Plants, Cactus & Succulents 2 Pound #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- 5-7-4 npk optimized for bonsai - nitrogen n – for the growth of leaves on the plant. Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order fertilizer.
Slow release - special blend fertilizes immediately and throughout a 1-2 month period. Environmentally safe & beneficial - Rich In Premium Organic & Natural Ingredients. Potassium K for overall plant health. Safe & easy to use - 1/4" pellets can Be Picked Up By Hand Or With A Spoon. Phosphorus p – for root growth, flower and fruit development.