As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Use in Full Sun, Fine Bladed Texture, and Medium Drought Resistance, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Kentucky Bluegrass Mix-7 lb, Light Shade, Seeds up to 4,725 sq. ft #adScotts #ad
- Seeds up to 4, 725 sq. Kentucky bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance. Scotts turf builder grass seed Kentucky Bluegrass mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn.
Ft. Not available in LA. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease.
2. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Jacklin Seed, Heisman Mix | 85% Kentucky Bluegrass, 15% Perennial Ryegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2,000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- For more info from the manufacturer, visit: http://www. Simplot. Com/turf_horticulture/jacklin_seed. We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. Ft. Kentucky bluegrass is great for wear tolerance, recuperative ability, and broad-based disease resistance while maintaining high summer density.
Ex. As leaders in turfgrass research, breeding and production, Jacklin Seed offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value. If grass seed is applied in fall, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
What to expect: perennial ryegrass will germinate between 5-7 days and Kentucky Bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. Additional information: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into resealable bags.
When to apply: spring and fall 60°f and 80°f are the best times to seed, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, but can be used anytime during the growing season applicable to your region. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season. Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, 000 sq. Perennial ryegrass provides rapid germination, wear resistance, vigorous recuperative ability, as well as winter hardiness and transition zone adaption.
3. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Jacklin Seed, Biltmore Blue Blend, 100% Kentucky Bluegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2000 sq ft, Packaging May Vary #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- As leaders in turfgrass research, Jacklin Seed offers the expertise and innovation that golf courses and sod farms value. For more info from the manufacturer, breeding and production, visit: http://www.
Simplot. Com/turf_horticulture/jacklin_seed. If grass seed is applied in fall, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring. This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F to 75°F.
Ex. Grass seed germinates when soil temperatures are consistently above 50°F. Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, 000 sq ft to seed, 000 sq. Ft. Key features: grass seed mix contains 100% kentucky bluegrass.
Additional information: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into resealable bags. If you have 10, purchase a 25 lb bag When seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, use with starter fertilizer. We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed, 5 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Its beautiful dark green color, disease resistance, cold tolerance, soft texture, and easy of establishment make it a top lawn choice. For a new lawn, sow 2 to 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet of this top rated seed.
If you are looking to plant a new lawn in the northern or transition zone, you must look at Midnight Kentucky bluegrass seeds as one of the choices for your needs. Midnight kentucky bluegrass seed is one of the highest rated perennial grass seeds on the market today in many NTEP evaluations.
It creates a thick carpet that has an unusually dark rich blue-green color. It withstands high traffic and stays thick and lush as well as being extremely cold tolerant.
It is the most popular bluegrass in the united states and it has many desirable qualities including: dark blue-green color, drought tolerance, disease resistance, slow growth habit, and more than 15 years of proving itself as a great choice. This grass seed is recommended for home lawns, parks, golf courses, and athletic fields.
5. Pennington #ad
Pennington Kentucky 31 Tall Fescue Grass Seed, 25 LB #adPennington #ad
- Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology protects the seed from deadly fungus. Holds up well under foot traffic. Establishes easily. Germination time: 14 days.
This package covers up to 6, 250 sq. Produces a lighter green, drought-resistant lawn. Durable, low-maintenance grass seed. Grows well in full sun to medium-shaded areas. Ft.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|
6. Barenbrug #ad
Drought Tolerant Seed for Use on Golf Courses, Parks, and Yards 10 LB Bag, Sports Fields, Lawns, Barenbrug Turf Blue Pro Kentucky Bluegrass Grass Seed with Yellow Jacket Seed Coating #adBarenbrug #ad
- Resistant to dollar spot, and more. Disease resistant kentucky bluegrass blend: ideal for jobs from landscaping to golf and sports turf settings. Rapid establishment: the stand should achieve high coverage by 35 days, depending on environmental conditions.
Make your lawn or field look lush: known for its strong performance and traffic tolerance, Turf Blue Pro can be counted on to provide extended playability.
2-3 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Drought tolerant: blend is best used where color and/or drought tolerance are necessary traits. Establishment: germination begins in 10-12 days and peaks in 21 days. The seed includes genetics that provides equally effective results in many settings.
Professional turf product: this product uses the exact seed varieties and standards of quality set forth by our high-end customers including golf course superintendents, summer patch, landscapers, sports field managers, stem rust, and more. Quick to green up in the spring after winter dormancy. 1-2 lbs. 1, 000 sq. Ft. For overseeding. Ft.
7. Pennington #ad
20 LBS, Pennington Smart Seed Sun and Shade Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Contains a mix of tall fescue and perennial ryegrass. Save up to 30% more water Year after year versus ordinary grass seed. This 20 pound bag covers 6, 660 Square feet. Best for full sun to medium shade 4-8 hours of sun per day.
Provides the most versatile lawn in sunny to moderately shady areas. Produces a thick, fine-bladed, dark blue-green lawn. Superior drought, heat, and disease resistance. Contains pennington’s exclusive Penkoted technology to ensure better plant growth. Germinates in 7-14 days.
|Manufacturer||CENTRAL Garden & Pet #ad|
8. Scotts #ad
3 in 1 Lawn Fertilizer, Greener Lawn, Seeds Up to 4,000 Sq Ft, 40 Lb, Seed, & Soil Improver for a Thicker, Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun & Shade #adScotts #ad
- Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf. 3-in-1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver. Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn.
Soil improver for enhanced root development. Get up to a 50% thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader subject to proper care; results may vary based on the current condition of the lawn.
9. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride SPF-30 Heat & Drought Tolerant Hybrid Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed, 10 LBS #adOutsidepride #ad
- Heat and drought tolerant blue grass seed for USDA Zones 4 - 10 Hybrid bluegrasses possess a strong creeping growth habit due to rhizomes underground stems.
Fine bladed so it blends with other lawn grasses. Use spf 30 hybrid bluegrass in sod, sports fields, golf roughs and lawns. New turf: 2 - 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet or 80 -120 lbs per acre.
10. GreenView #ad
3 lb, GreenView 2829352 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Blend #adGreenView #ad
- Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Blend of top-rated, premium quality seed blends that are 99. 9% weed free.
Produces a lawn with a beautiful deep green color. Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1, 500 sq ft coverage if seeding new lawn; 3, 000 sq ft coverage if over seeding existing lawn. Pair with greenview fairway Formula Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that keeps seed moist longer while it germinates.
Kentucky bluegrass tolerates foot traffic and bounces back quickly from injury. Seed germination in 14-28 days for a well-established lawn. Superior drought and disease resistance blend, best for full sun to medium shade areas.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|