As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Covers 10,000 sq. ft., Lawn Fertilizer Plus Iron Supplement Builds Thick, Green Lawns, Scotts Green Max Lawn Food, Deep Greening in 3 Days #adScotts #ad
- Recommended for many lawns as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan. Feeds for deep greening in just 3 days for greener grass. Fertilizer not to stain when used as directed.
Ok to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied. Dual-action, 2-in-1 formula feeds and supplements with iron. Apply to any grass type in the spring, summer and fall months.
2. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Professional PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 5,000 sq.ft. #adThe Andersons #ad
- Lower nitrogen strength allows you to apply more particles per square foot. Humic dg humic and fulvic acid which helps enrich your soil and allows plants to process nutrients better.
Slow release and feeds for up to 8 weeks. More particles, better and more even distribution. Not sold in California and South Dakota. Super fine particles which give you TWICE the number of particles per square foot.
3. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray, Simple Lawn Solutions 32 Ounce, Any Grass Type, Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK, Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- This lawn liquid food turf fertilizer also contains Seaweed & Fish. All grass types: including bermuda, Buffalo, Fescue, Bahia, florida palmetto, Centipede, Zoysia, St.
Produced in the united states: 16-4-8 is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry. Easy to use: designed to be easily applied.
This complete nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash formula gives your grass greening & growth while providing nutrients for lush lawns. Augustine, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass. Complete npk lawn food: 16-4-8 is the perfect blend of key macronutrients. Contains high quality feed grade Ingredients: Nourish your lawn with pure liquid Nutrients in a ready to use sprayer.
4. Scotts #ad
Covers 1,200 sq. ft., Fertilizer and Soil Improver for a Thicker, 3-in-1 Solution for Thin Lawns, 12 lb., Combination Seed, Scotts Turf Builder Thick'R Lawn Sun and Shade, Greener Lawn #adScotts #ad
- Get up to a 50 percent thicker lawn with just one easy application with a spreader Subject to proper Care; results may vary based on current condition of lawn.
3 in 1 solution for thin lawns, including seed, fertilizer and soil improver. Seed to fill gaps in your current lawn. Fertilizer for thicker, greener turf. Soil improver for enhanced root development.
5. Scotts #ad
Covers 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food, Apply to Any Grass Type, Build Deep Roots, Lawn Fertilizer Feeds and Strengthens Grass to Protect Against Future Problems, 12.5 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Apply to any grass type. Lawn fertilizer formulated to feed and strengthen your lawn and protect against future problems. Formulated with scotts exclusive All-in-One Particle technology for even greening and feeding.
Won't burn lawn guaranteed. Builds strong, deep roots, and improves your lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn.
6. Pennington #ad
14 LBS, Pennington 100536576 UltraGreen Lawn Fertilizer, Covers 5000 Sq Ft #adPennington #ad
- Extended feeding for up to 3 months. Quick greening. For a lush, thick deep green lawn. Reseal able packaging. 105% slow release nitrogen. Strengthens against heat and drought. Contains 5% iron for a Deep green lawn. Fertilizer for use on all lawns.
7. Scotts #ad
Weed Killer & Preventer, 20 lb., Lawn Fertilizer, Prevents Crabgrass, Chickweed & More, Covers up to 4,000 sq. ft., Kills Dandelion, Clover, Scotts Turf Builder Triple Action #adScotts #ad
- Triple action – kills, prevents and feeds | Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Use on bahiagrass, bermudagrass, fine fescue, Centipedegrass, kentucky bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass, and Tall Fescue | Will not kill actively growing crabgrass but will kill actively growing broadleaf weeds if applied correctly.
Ft. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated areas until dusts have settled. You must wait at least 6-8 weeks between fertilizer applications | Covers up to 4, 000 sq.
This product contains both a pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control | Would not be a control for spurge. Apply product when dandelions are actively growing. Apply in spring when daytime temperatures are consistently between 60ᵒ F and 80ᵒ F and before the 3rd or 4th mowing | Do not apply to newly seeded or sodded areas until after the 4th mowing.
8. Scotts #ad
Lawn Fertilizer for Newly Planted Grass, Also Great for Sod and Grass Plugs, Covers 5,000 sq. ft., Scotts Turf Builder Starter Food for New Grass, 15 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Safe for any grass type, starting a new lawn, whether you're planting new grass, or reseeding an existing one. Ft. 24-25-4 fertilizer ratio provides the nutrients for developing lawns.
Covers 5, 000 sq. Grows new grass 70% thicker, 35% quicker versus unfed grass. Not for sale in Pinellas County, FL. Improves seeding results--also great for sod and grass plugs.
9. Scotts #ad
10,000 sq. ft., Scotts Southern Turf Builder Lawn Food #adScotts #ad
- Improves lawn’s ability to absorb water and nutrients versus an unfed lawn. Specially formulated for southern lawns and includes Scotts All-in-One Particles to provide an even distribution of nutrients with every application.
Ok to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied. Apply to any grass type. Feeds to protect against heat and drought. Not available in FL.
10. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
32 Ounce- Concentrated Quick & Slow Release Formula, Maximum Green & Growth- High Nitrogen 28-0-0 NPK- Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer- Spring & Summer- Any Grass Type- Simple Lawn Solutions #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- Use to stimulate Green & Growth or to treat nutrient deficiency. All grass types: including bermuda, Bahia, centipede, Florida Palmetto, Fescue, St. Designed to be quickly & easily applied.
Just like the human body your lawn needs essential vitamins and nutrients to survive and maintain health. Contains high quality feed grade Compounds: Nourish your lawn to health with liquid nutrients.
Read in description Sign of Symptoms of Nitrogen Deficiency. 28-0-0 liquid lawn food nutritional supplement: High Nitrogen Formula. The power of quick release and slow release nitrogen: 70% quick release nitrogen to stimulate quick green and growth while 30% slow release nitrogen keeps your lawn feed in between applications. Augustine, buffalo, Zoysia, Ryegrass & Kentucky Bluegrass.