As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Fungus Control, Fast Acting, Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb., Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide #adScotts #ad
- Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases.
Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Stem and Stripe Rust, Powdery Mildew, Necrotic Ring Spot, Red Thread, Summer Patch, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases.
Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq. Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
2. BioAdvanced #ad
Ready-to-Spray, 32-Ounce, BioAdvanced 701270A Effective Fungicide with Disease Prevention Fungus Control for Lawns #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Rainproof protection: systemic fungicide is absorbed by grass and will not wash off. Disease control: fungicide controls red thread, brown patch, dollar spot, rust, and other listed diseases.
Fungicide: fungus control for lawns cures and prevents listed lawn diseases. 30 day protection: protects against lawn diseases for up to a month. Treats up to 5, 000 sq ft.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
3. Heritage Products #ad
Heritage G Fungicide 30 lb Bag 1 Bag 6666273 #adHeritage Products #ad
- Golf courses, lawns and landscape areas around residential, institutional, commercial and industrial buildings, parks, public, recreational areas and athletic fields. Azoxystrobin 031%.
4. Spectrum #ad
Model Number: HG-96187, Kills Listed Major Lawn Diseases & Fungus, Kills Harmful Insects On Contact, Spectracide Immunox Fungus Plus Insect Control For Lawns with Quick Flip Sprayer, 32 fl Oz #adSpectrum #ad
- Treats 2, 500 sq ft: this product treats 2, 500 square feet. Kills harmful insects on contact: kills harmful insects including ants, fleas, sod webworms, brown dog ticks and more. Kills listed major lawn diseases and fungus: prevents and controls black spot, brown patch, rust, powdery mildew and other listed diseases.
Quick flip sprayer: the easy-to-use sprayer works at the flip of a switch. Rainproof in hours: spectracide Immunox fungus plus insect control for lawns can’t be washed off by rain.
|Manufacturer||United Industries #ad|
5. Scotts #ad
Scotts GrubEx1 Season Long Grub Killer, 14.35 lb. #adScotts #ad
- One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs and armyworms for 4 months. Kills 25% more grub types vs. Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young.
Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders. Original GrubEx. Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn.
6. Propiconazole #ad
Select Source Propiconazole 14.3 Pint Select Fungicide #adPropiconazole #ad
- Propiconazole 14. 3 select inhibits the incorporation of ergosterol into the growing fungal cell membranes. Benefits: excellent residual control, low use rates, labeled both turf and ornamental applications, high tank mix compatibility, low odor formulation, and both for foliar and systemic properties.
Diseases controlled: dollar spot, spring dead spot, fusarium patch, melting out, pink patch, red Thread, Stripe Smut, Necrotic Ring Spot, Leaf Spot, Anthracnose, Take-All Patch, Snowmold Gray, powdery mildew, summer Patch, yellow patch, Poa Patch, rust, zoysia patch, Brown Patch, Gray Leafspot, Dichondra Rust.
By disrupting fungal growth at the earliest possible stage, the impact and effects of the disease is minimized. Without ergosterol, the fungal cellular growth is stopped. Use sites: golf course, commercial Lawns, Landscape Ornamentals, Residential Lawns, and Nursery. Description: propiconazole 14. 3 select provides preventative and curative control of many turfgrass and ornamental diseases.
7. Propiconazole #ad
White, Propiconazole 83013365 14.3 32oz Fungicide #adPropiconazole #ad
- Use sites: nursery, turf, golf Courses, Landscape, Trees, Tree Injection. Mode of action: locally systemic mode of action for long-lasting disease control.
Effective against: rusts, dollar spot, anthracnose, summer patch, leaf spot, Zoysia Patch, Gray Leaf Spot, Pink & Gray Snowmolds, Brown Patch, Powdery Mildew.
Propiconizole 14. 3: provides economical, trees, broad-spectrum disease control for cool and warm season grasses, shrubs and flowers. Formulation: microemulsion formulation for less odor, better tank stability and excellent plant coverage. Excellent tank mix partner with most other fungicides.
8. Scotts #ad
Scotts 44615A Green Max Lawn Food 5,000 sq. ft #adScotts #ad
- Feeds for deep greening in just 3 days. Ok to re-enter lawn immediately after product is applied. Recommended for many lawns as part of the Scotts Lawn Care Plan.
Dual-action, 2-in-1 formula feeds and supplements with iron. Not sold in FL. Apply to any grass type. Guaranteed not to stain when used as directed.
9. Dow AgroSciences #ad
Dow AgroSciences 173917 Eagle 20EW Fungicide, 16oz #adDow AgroSciences #ad
- Well tolerated by popular turf and ornamental species. Systemic fungicide that works from the inside out to protect new growth. Prevents and controls more than 15 fungal diseases. Controls dollar spot, necrotic ring spot, anthracnose, Rusts, Powdery mildew, zoysia large patch, Septoria leaf spot, Brown patch, Spring dead spot, leaf spot, red thread, Zonate Leaf Spot and more.
Turfgrass, landscape ornamentals, apples, greenhouse and Nursery Ornamentals, Stone Fruits and Grapes.
|Brand||Dow AgroSciences #ad|
10. Bonide #ad
Granular Fungicide 7.5 lb., Bonide BND60514, Infuse Systemic Disease Control #adBonide #ad
- 5, 000 square feet of your backyard, 000 square feet of coverage - this product can protect 5, lawn, and other outdoor areas. Controls a variety of diseases - infuse prevents and stops black spot, dollar spot, powdery mildew, snow mold, leaf spot, brown patch, rust, and many more.
It is also proven to encourage turf rooting and improve color in woody shrubs. Apply under dry or moist leaf/soil conditions.
Use at first sign - this product is highly effective when it is used to prevent diseases or applied at the first sign of disease. Use on cool and warm season grasses - this product may be used on all cool and warm season grasses such as Bentgrass, Bermudagrass, St.
Consider treating early in the season. Augustinegrass zoysiagrass, Bluegrass, Ryegrass, Fescue, or their mixtures in residential turf sites. Total coverage of lawn - provides a broad spectrum of disease control for roses, lawns, shrubs, flowers, trees, and multiple other garden plants.