As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Little Nest #ad
Rose Cecile Brunner Live Plant 4''Pot Garden Full Sun Outdoor Pink Flower Yard, Live Plant #adLittle Nest #ad
- Immediate shipping. This product is a plant. Easy grow and care. Products are well packed and safe before shipping. Please read description below before place an order.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Gardenia Bush Veitchii Live Plant, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The gardenia veitchii are root bound purposefully to promote blooms; they need daily moisture and care in the proper light to ensure the best results.
This flowering tropical 6" potted plant is 13-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; they love full sun indoors. Gardenia love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade; they add a fragrant tropical flair to your home or garden.
Gardenia veitchii bloom longer than other varieties and has deliciously scented white flowers; they grow indoors in a pot or outdoors in warm climates. This perennial evergreen houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in late spring through fall.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Gardenia Veitchii Mini Topiary Tree Live Plant, Dark Green Foliage Fragrant White Flowers, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Few natural scents are as remarkable, evocative, and memorable as this long blooming perennial evergreen flowering tree. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
This flowering tropical 6" potted plant is 16-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; they love full sun indoors.
Gardenia veitchii bloom longer than other varieties and has deliciously scented white flowers; they grow indoors in a pot or outdoors in warm climates. Gardenia love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade; they add a fragrant tropical flair to your home or garden.
4. Window Garden #ad
Seed. The Perfect Size Snack Your Pets Love. Includes Organic Non GMO Wheatgrass Seed and Fiber Soil. Easy Growing, Window Garden Pop Up Cat Grass Kit 3 Pack – Just Add Water, Store and Serve. #adWindow Garden #ad
- It’s also good for dogs. Guinea pigs and rabbits benefit from cat grass in small quantities too. The leak-proof pop-up bag and ease of use makes this is the perfect kit for beginner and advanced gardeners alike.
The perfect size- each pop up bag is an ideal portion for 1-2 cats. Cats generally nibble at cat grass, so grow just enough to keep them happy. They also make for a delish and beautiful garnish to any meal.
Easy setup, no mess -- our indoor gardening kit includes soil and seeds so you’re ready to grow in a matter of minutes! You just need to add ½ tablespoon of seeds and some water to the soil and you’re on your way to a nutritious and delicious meal in 10 days.
Give your pets a better choice than houseplants, which can be harmful. Discover the power of plants – why not grow your own super food? studies have shown that microgreens contain 4 to 40 times more nutrients than their mature counterparts. It’s good for pets – cat grass helps to prevent blockages hair balls from hair they’ve ingested after cleaning themselves.
5. CZ Grain #ad
No Pot or Soil, Dwarf Weeping Willow Tree Cutting, Burning Bush Weeping Willow, Ships Bare Root, Excellent Bonsai Tree, Unique and Small Indoor/Outdoor Tree Shrub Plant #adCZ Grain #ad
- Fast growing willow traits in a Dwarf Plant - These Clones are Ready to Plant. Pics of mature trees are for reference only**. Very rare dwarf weeping WIllow Hybrid - Very Hard to Find.
Trees ship bare root - no pots or plating medium included - Hardy in Zones 3-10 Easy to grow and maintain - Instructions Included - 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
6. American Plant Exchange #ad
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dallas Lantana 1 Gallon Live Plant, Red/Orange Blooms, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This easy care perennial plant is in a 6" nursery pot and measures 8-10" Inches tall to the top of its leaves; blooms March through July. Lantana is heat and salt tolerant and makes great outdoor flower beds, groundcover, containers, window boxes, and accents even for beach landscapes.
Lantana grow like vines and are great hanging potted plants for decks and patios or as annuals for butterfly gardens and landscapes in colder climate.
Dallas lantana plants are tropical evergreens known for their deep green leaves and Red Orange flowers that attract butterflies and hummingbirds. Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your home or office.
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Areca Palm Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- House plants have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, purify air, and improve productivity. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
An elegant palm perfect for weddings and events and ideally sized for shelves, windowsills, table tops, and counters in your home or office interior.
This pet safe plant grows in a 1 gallon plastic nursery container and measures from 18-20" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds. This is a beautiful easy care tropical plant that thrives in a bright location with 4 to 5 hours of sun daily; it can also be moved into shadier locations for short periods of time.
8. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Live Plant, Gallon Pot, Phenomenal Blue Lavender Herb #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy zones 5-9. Lavandula angustifolia 'Phenomenal'. Bloom time: Summer. Color of Bloom: Purple. Immediate shipping.
9. Leaf & Linen #ad
6 INCH, Live Indoor/Outdoor-Air Houseplant and Office Décor | Low Light Collection, Money Tree' Pachira Aquatica, Leaf & Linen 6" Grow Pot #adLeaf & Linen #ad
- Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Nutrients: fertilize every two weeks and use a liquid plant food diluted by half.
Water: water thoroughly when soil is dry. Watering too often can cause root rot. Maintain 65-80F. Light & temp: full sun to partial shade is ideal.
Suspend fertilizing in winter. Includes: 1 pachira aquatica 'money tree' plant in a modern 6" ceramic pot. Repot every two years in a clean peat mixture. Difficulty: Low maintenance, perfect for beginners. Be sure to let soil dry out at least half an inch or so between waterings.
10. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds, Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985.
They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 3 oz.