As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. X-Seed #ad
White, X-Seed 440AS0135UCT-5 MicroLawn Grass & Micro-Clover Mixture, 5 lbs #adX-Seed #ad
- Never needs fertilizer. Environmentally friendly. Great for lakeshore. Sun & light shade. Crowds out weeds.
|Manufacturer||DLF Pickseed USA #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to Grow|
2. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. It can also be used an a lawn alternative. White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F. White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, green manure crop, ground cover, food plots, pasture mixtures, and many other uses.
3. Nature's Seed #ad
1500 sq. ft, NATURE'S SEED S-TRRE-1500-F Dutch Clover #adNature's Seed #ad
- Never needs fertilizer. Clover is a nitrogen-fixer, which means it takes nitrogen from the air, via bacteria living in nodules on the roots. Made in United States.
Little watering. In many regions clover is fairly drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn. Spring green-up/winter color. Clover greens-up in early spring and remains green until winter.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
4. Hancock Seed Company #ad
1 lbs., Hancock's Micro Clover Seed #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Can be planted as a standalone lawn, or overseeded into existing lawn grasses. It can tolerate wet not to be flooded for long periods of time and shade conditions, as well as drought. Microclover seed has all the same characteristics of regular clover, with the exception of the leaf size.
Nitrogen-fixing legume that requires little fertilizer, pesticides, fungicides, or mowing. An option for alternative lawns because it has a dark shade of green that is comparable to those found in more traditional lawns.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1/4 Pound Seed: Perennial Mini Clover Seed Lawn Replacement, Low Growing #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- It is easy to grow and can be planted in any zone in the US. Miniclover trifolium repens is a perennial white clover only growing to approximately 4 - 6 inches tall making it ideal for a lawn alternative or to mix with your current lawn grass.
When it is mowed, it will get approximately 6 inches tall. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Easy to grow, good ground cover, erosion control.
If the clover lawn is never mowed, the leaf size will be about 1/2 the size of White Dutch Clover. When miniclover or micro clover lawns are not mowed at all, new leaf heads form within a few days so it continually looks thick and lush.
Water. If miniclover is not cut then the leaf size increases, the more it is cut then the smaller the leaf size. Remove grass. Sow seeds and tamp them down. 1/4 pound seed: create a beautiful and low-maintenance lawn with our alternative lawn Mini Clover groundcover. If you mow it, it will want to quit growing just slightly taller than the height it was mowed at.
6. FARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
Wildlife Attractant, Pasture, Lawns, White Clover Seed 5 LB Cover Crop #adFARMERS DAUGHTERS SEEDS #ad
- White clover is especially responsive to cool, moist conditions. Clovers are popular legumes grown for forage and wildlife feed providing useful energy, protein and fiber.
Low maintenance, low watering, no fertilizer needed. Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated clover seed. Used in lawns, cover crop, ground cover, for erosion control or wildlife.
7. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Also great to attract wildlife. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|
8. Scotts #ad
10 lb, Sun & Shade, Seeds up to 225 sq. ft, Seed & Fertilizer Reduces Wash-Away, Combination Mulch, Scotts EZ Patch & Repair Sun and Shade-10 Lb #adScotts #ad
- Grows in full sun and dense shade, high traffic areas and on slopes; seeds up to 225 sq. Not available in HI. Grow grass anywhere, guaranteed subject to proper care with this revolutionary seeding mix. Fertilizer: exclusive controlled release technology feeds seedlings to jumpstart growth.
Ft. Grass seed: scotts best high performance seed; Mulch: absorbs 6X its weight in water and expands to surround the seed in a moist protective layer. Tackifier: helps keep seed from washing away; Protectant: Helps keep seedlings safe from harmful diseases that can attack newly planted areas.
9. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. It is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 7 - 11. It has a prostrate or creeping growth habit making it an ideal ground cover plant. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo.
It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. Dichondra is a great grass alternative for warmer climates. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed.
10. Barenbrug #ad
3 lbs, Game Birds, Barenbrug Free Range GroundCover Forage Seed Mixture Ideal for Chickens, Blue, Goats, and Sheep #adBarenbrug #ad
- Quick growth: germination will range from 7-14 days. Ft. Cater to variety of animals: Ideal for Chickens, goats, game birds, and sheep. Coverage: 1-2 lbs per 1000 sq.
Wide assortment of seed species: Will grow into a smorgasbord of greens for your small animals like free range chickens to forage on. Grow in multiple places: plant in a tray, vineyard alleyway, chicken runs, orchard, in your yard, or pasture.
|Model||Free Range GroundCover|