As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
1 Gallon, Perfect Plants White Drift Rose Live Plant, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Add some gorgeous sparkle to your yard and landscape with the pure White Drift Rose bush! These elegant blooms enhance the style of any environment they are planted and are sure to be your next eye catching addition. This size makes them great for stand-alone specimen plants as well as planting in rows to make small flowering Hedge! When planting multiple plant at least 2-3 feet apart.
Pure white drift roses are a cross between normal sized and miniature sized roses, and with this cross breeding bring the best of both variations to create an easy to manage and hardy Rose bush.
The pure white drift roses, when mature, grow to roughly 2 feet tall and 3 feet Wide. However, they can tolerate partial shade.
These rose bushes are very low maintenance! the pure white drift roses are incredibly popular across the United States For their low amount of overall upkeep! Water your flowers on a regular basis, make sure it gets plenty of sun, and be sure the soil is full of organic nutrients. The creamy white blooms of the pure white rose bush are reoccurring during their blooming seasons! These blooms are very tolerant to drought and heat, and perform Best in full sunlight.
2. Proven Winners #ad
4.5 in. qt. Oso Easy Lemon Zest Landscape Rose Rosa Live Shrub, Yellow Flowers #adProven Winners #ad
- Shipping dormant now. Full sun 6+ hours required. Hardy in zones 4-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. 2-3 ft. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. Tall and wide at maturity. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
3. Star Roses Drift Series #ad
Star Roses Drift Series 19681 Red Drift Rose, 19cm #adStar Roses Drift Series #ad
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Does not ship to ca, mt, ut, az, ID, WA, or, NV. Hardiness zones: 4-7. Plant may ship dormant from October-April.
Fully winter hardy and disease resistant. Most petite blooms of all the drift roses cover the dark-green foliage of this Small mounding shrub from mid spring to mid fall. Best if planted in full sun. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants.
4. Gifts In Bloom #ad
Live Mini Yellow Rose Bush, 4 Inch Indoor Plant #adGifts In Bloom #ad
- Flower power: our farm fresh potted plants are no one-hit wonders - give the gift that continuously blooms! Our resilient miniature rose bush is easy to grow and maintain, making it a great choice for both gardening novices and experts alike.
Repeat blooms: our mini rose Bush blooms year-round and is sure to add freshness and color wherever it is planted.
Easy to grow: no greenthumb? no problem. Garden fresh: straight from our farm to your garden, our wide array of live plants arrive ready to display! Apartment-friendly: our miniature plants are a convenient size and make wonderful additions to any indoor or balcony garden.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Peach Drift Rose, Size: 1 Gallon, Live Plant, Includes Special Blend Plant Food & Planting Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This plant loves the sun and would enjoy a spot in your landscape that receives sunlight all day! Perfect for planting in clusters along walkways, gazebos, patios, and mailboxes!. Mature height: 1-2 ft | mature width: 2-3 ft, for Spacing in the landscape, plant Peach Drift roses roughly 3 feet apart from one another for proper growth.
Live peach drift rose comes with easy to use plant food and blooms 8-9 months of the Year with popping Peach petals that compliment any garden or landscape.
Peach drift roses are an outdoor rose that mimics groundcover growth: low to the ground, and dark green foliage growing linear to the soil providing an even, brightly-colored spread. Drift roses are especially hardy! a drift rose is easy to maintain during all four seasons because it is both drought-tolerant and winter hardy, making this the best groundcover Rose for new or experienced gardeners.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
6. Star Roses Drift Series #ad
19cm, Star Roses Drift Series 19679 Peach Drift Rose #adStar Roses Drift Series #ad
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season. Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants. Dark-green, semi-glossy, disease resistant foliage. Hardiness zones: 4-7.
Does not ship to ca, mt, ut, wa, az, id, OR, NV. Soft peach blooms cover the plant from mid spring to the first hard freeze of fall. One of the most floriferous dwarf shrubs available. Plant may ship dormant from October-April. Best if planted in full sun.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
Large Over 20" Live Adenium Desert Rose House Plant Bonsai #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Product size : over 16" in height and 6" in wide. Adenium obesum lives with little care and can take a good deal of neglect. Desert rose is one of our ultra favorite plants. Will ship without soil and pot.
Desert rose is excellent in pots especially for people who "kill everything". Native to arid areas of Africa. Does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. The diameter of this plant caudexes is about 20 to 24 inch sometimes it has multiple branches. And should be planted soon upon.
8. Proven Winners #ad
At Last Rose Rosa Live Shrub, 4.5 in. Quart, Orange Flowers #adProven Winners #ad
- 2. 5-3 ft. Tall and 6 months to 1-year old at shipment, varies by season and plant. Tall and wide at maturity. Hardy in zones 5-9, be sure to check your USDA zone to ensure success. Shipping dormant now. Quart shrubs are 5-8 in. Full sun 6+ hours required.
|Brand||Proven Winners #ad|
|Manufacturer||Proven Winners #ad|
9. Green Promise Farms #ad
Size Container, yellow w/pink, Proven Winners, Rosa OSO EASY Italian Ice Rose Rose, #2 #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
For best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. It will leaf out in Spring. Fat orange buds open in late spring, edged in pink. Mature height is 18-24in, mature spread is 18-30in. Because of this plant's compact growth habit, revealing double yellow flowers, its perfect for filling in the small spaces in the landscape. Grows well in full sun.
10. Bloomify #ad
Maintenance Free, Self-Grow, 4" Dome, Live Rose Terrarium #adBloomify #ad
- Free heat pack in winter shipping. No watering or feeding is needed. Perfect gift for house warming, graduation, birthdays and weddings. 60-day healthy plant guarantee.
One artificial red rose surrounded by 3 live rose plants in transparent medium. Lives in a 2. 5" d x 3. 5" h self-sustaining glass ecosystem. Rose plants will bloom, and can be transplanted at any time.