As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heritage Farms #ad
Heritage Farms, for Smoking, Crafts, Non-Edible Hickory Nuts in Shell, and Squirrel Food 4.5 #adHeritage Farms #ad
- The shells may have cracks or other defects. These nuts are not for human consumption. However, they work great for craft projects, burning in smokers and grills, or for squirrel food.
2. CountryMax #ad
Bulk Raw Peanuts in Shell for Birds and Squirrels 5 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- High source of protein for birds, deer, chipmunks and squirrels. Peanuts in shell are a favorite of squirrels, Blue Jays and all types of wildlife. Unsalted, raw in shell peanuts.
3. CountryMax #ad
Backyard Seeds Raw Peanuts in The Shell/Raw Peanuts/Bulk Nuts for Blue Jays/Cardinals/Woodpeckers/Squirrels 7 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Attracts a wide variety of birds to your backyard. Wild bird favorite. Packed with protein and an excellent source of energy for any backyard visitors. 7 pounds.
4. CountryMax #ad
Deer and Blue Jays 25 Pounds, Backyard Seeds Peanuts in-Shell for Squirrels #adCountryMax #ad
- Attracts variety of wildlife. Attracts: woodpeckers, blue Jays, Squirrels, Deer, Northern Cardinals, Chipmunks and much more.
Peanuts are high in fat, they are an excellent source of energy and calories, especially during cold winters. Raw, natural, unsalted inshell peanuts. 25 pound bag of in-shell peanuts.
5. CountryMax #ad
Deer Feed & Wildlife Mix 20 Pounds, Backyard Seeds Squirrel #adCountryMax #ad
- 20 pounds. The premium mix of ingredients has a unique combination made just for them! Ingredients: whole corn, split peanuts, Sunflower Medium Stripe Sunflowers, Peanuts in Shell, Coarse Cracked Corn. 14% protein, 16% fat, 14% Fiber. Will be enjoyed by wildlife of all shapes and sizes.
6. CountryMax #ad
Bulk Raw Peanuts in Shell for Wild Birds and Squirrels 20 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Unroasted, unsalted, raw peanuts. In shell peanuts for squirrels, Blue Jays, raccoons, deer, chipmunks, birds, Cardinals and all wildlife!.20 pound bulk bags of peanuts.
7. WAKEFIELD PEANUT COMPANY A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1965 #ad
Wakefield Peanut Co Virginia Peanuts Bulk 45LB Bag Shelled Animal Peanuts for Squirrels, Raw Peanuts/Bulk Nuts/Blue Jays/Cardinals/Woodpeckers, Birds, Deer, Pigs and a Wide Variety of Wildlife #adWAKEFIELD PEANUT COMPANY A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1965 #ad
- Attract wildlife such as squirrels, doves, pigeons, Ravens, Woodpeckers, cardinals, raccoons, birds, chipmunks, stellar jays, deer, geese, Parrots, and other outdoor wildlife. Nuts may still have the skin on them. For short term storage a few days keep at or below 60 F; for extended storage keep at 40 F or below Peanuts keep fresh indefinitely stored in a tightly closed container in the freezer.
Not for human consumption: we recommend to roast or boil before feeding to wildlife; peanuts may vary in shape and consistency.
Leave the peanuts in your bird feeder or toss them in the yard to experience the feeding frenzy! High energy food source with protein and essential fatty acids; perfect for animals post-rut, when they are worn down and need to pack on some weight.
Fresh natural unsalted shelled Virginia peanuts from the most current peanut crop available to ensure freshness. To maintain best eating quality, store peanuts in a cool, dry place. Perfect for bird and animal watching many different types of birds are attracted to Wakefield Virginia peanuts. Can be fed to wildlife year-round. Bird types attracted to our peanuts include Blue Jays, Scrub Jays, chickens, ducks, Magpies and many more!.
8. CountryMax #ad
Raw Peanuts in Shell Bird and Wildlife Food 10 Pounds #adCountryMax #ad
- Packed with protein and an excellent source of energy for any backyard visitors. Will attract a wide variety of birds to your backyard.
9. WAKEFIELD PEANUT COMPANY A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1965 #ad
Virginia Peanuts Animal Grade Raw Red Skin Peanuts for Squirrels, Deer, Pigs and a Wide Variety of Wildlife/Bulk Nuts/Blue Jays/Cardinals/Woodpeckers/Parrots/Doves 50 lbs, Birds #adWAKEFIELD PEANUT COMPANY A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE SINCE 1965 #ad
- Ships as 5 bags, weighing 10 lbs each, for a total of 50 lbs. High energy food source with protein and fat; perfect for animals post-rut, when they are worn down and need to pack on some weight.
Good chewing exercise and essential fatty acids and protein in their most natural state. To maintain best eating quality, store peanuts in a cool, dry place. For short term storage a few days keep at or below 60 F; for extended storage keep at 40 F or below Peanuts keep fresh indefinitely stored in a tightly closed container in the freezer.
Natural unsalted, shelled peanuts. Ideal for squirrels, pigs, geese, ducks, deer, birds, blue jays, goats and other outdoor wildlife. Roast or boil before consumption.
10. Audubon Park #ad
Audubon Park 12243 Critter Crunch Wild Bird and Critter Food, 15-Pounds #adAudubon Park #ad
- Attracts chipmunks, quail, jays, rabbits, deer, squirrels, woodpeckers and chickadees. An all natural blend of corn, black oil sunflower seeds, peanuts and whole peanuts. Family owned, American made. For use in platform or table feeders. Specially blended for backyard wildlife.