As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Southside Plants #ad
Small 3/8", Vanda, Organic Orchid Bark, 1 Gallon of Long Lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for Better Aeration and Flowering for phalaenopsis, Cattleya and houseplant Orchids #adSouthside Plants #ad
- Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure. Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids.
Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.3
3/8" size bark chips 6-9mm are great for repotting small and medium orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive.
Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house. Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, pothos, vegetables, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.
2. Jim's Orchid Supplies #ad
Fine Orchid Bark with Charcoal & Sponge Rock. 1/4 Cubic Foot Bag., Orchid Potting Mix #adJim's Orchid Supplies #ad
- Will store for years if put away dry. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Popular all around general purpose orchid potting medium. Jim's orchid supplies offers a wide variety of orchid growing supplies including quality orchid potting mediums:.
Custom blended by jim’s orchid supplies. Developed 20 years ago. Rexius brand douglas fir orchid grade, dried and heat treared bark. If you are not purchasing from Jim’s Orchid Supplies you are not getting Jim’s custom blend. Mix of fine orchid fir bark with generous portions of both Charcoal and Sponge Rock.
3. Baby Violets #ad
Orchid Plant Potting Soil Mix Peat Moss & Perlite 3 Cups / 1 Quart from Baby Violets #adBaby Violets #ad
- This can be used for cattleya, oncidium, airy soil mix. Soil contains 50% peat moss & 50% perlite. Not dense, and dendrobium orchid plants. Can leave soil + water mix overnight to make sure all the water is abosrbed and the soil is moistened properly. Do not re-pot the plant with dry soil, first moisten the soil mix in a separate container/tray and then use moist soil to re-pot the plant.
The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
Custom blend soil from baby violets prepared in maryland, usa. This is a lightweight, compressed or compacted. 3 cups / 1 quart of orchid plant potting soil mix. One bag of soil can fill, 10 2" pots or 5 3" pots or 2 4" pots. Soil is hand blended fresh.
This is a lightweight, compressed or compacted. To use this mix, 1/2 cup at a time, mix 1 cup soil with 2 cups water, add water slowly, blend with fingers, make sure to wet the soil completely, mix till soil is no longer dry and is moist. There are no extra additives to this potting mix and no fertilizers. Soil is packed in a resealable clear plastic poly zip bag. The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
4. Jim's Orchid Supplies #ad
Fine Orchid Bark with Charcoal & Sponge Rock. 1 Cubic Foot Bag., Orchid Potting Mix #adJim's Orchid Supplies #ad
- Custom blended by jim’s orchid supplies. Popular all around general purpose orchid potting medium. If you are not purchasing from Jim’s Orchid Supplies you are not getting Jim’s custom blend. Jim's orchid supplies offers a wide variety of orchid growing supplies including quality orchid potting mediums:.
1 cubic Foot. Developed 20 years ago. Will store for years if put away dry. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. Rexius brand douglas fir orchid grade, dried and heat treared bark. Mix of fine orchid fir bark with generous portions of both Charcoal and Sponge Rock.
5. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation. A dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
Contains 4 quarts. Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
6. Black Gold #ad
SunGro Black Gold Indoor Natural and Organic Orchid Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants, 8 Quart Bag #adBlack Gold #ad
- Specifications: size: 8 quart; color: black; dimensions L x W X H: 17 x 12 x 3 inches; Weight: 3 pounds. Contains: contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, pumice, bark, horticultural grade perlite, cinders, and dolomite lime; Added lime creates a balanced pH.
Indoor use: ideal to use for indoor containers or houseplants. Ready to use: ready to use and recommended for cymbidiums and other orchids. Great for: perfect for growing terrestrial and semi-terrestrial orchid flowers.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant.
Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
8. rePotme #ad
RePotme All Purpose Monterey Bark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- A brand you can trust. Comes in a high quality Resealable Pouch for Future Use. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! Excellent all purpose orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot.
Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
9. Waldor Orchids #ad
Waldor Orchids Paphiopedilum Orchid Potting Soil Mix 7x7x6 Box for Paphiopedilum and Phragmipedium #adWaldor Orchids #ad
- Promotes healthy strong growth by providing superior drainage allowing for proper root ventilation. We recommend soaking mix before repotting. 7 x 7 x 6 box pre-mixed ready to use contains enough mix to repot up up to three five inch standard pots.
Made in United States. Great for growing Paphiopedilum and Phragmipedium. Will store longer if put away dry. Mixed in small batches using only the highest quality ingredients.
|Brand||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Manufacturer||Waldor Orchids #ad|
|Part Number||Paph Mix 7x7x6|
|Model||Paph Mix 7x7x6|
10. rePotme #ad
Oncidium Imperial Orchid Mix by rePotme, Mini Bag 2 Quarts #adrePotme #ad
- Same day shipping! specialty classic Orchid Mix Small Batch Fresh Made. Generously stuffed 7 x 11. 5 inch resealable bag 2 quarts. Finest Ingredients. Picture is Standard Size Bag.