As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
2.2-Cubic Foot, PREMIER HORTICULTURE 0128P 2.2Cu Ft Sphag Peat Moss #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- 2. 2 cubic foot sphagnum peat moss. Maximizes water retention. Perfect for organic growing. Suited for indoor and outdoor horticultural applications.
2. Hoffman #ad
10 Quarts, Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss #adHoffman #ad
- Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients.
3. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier Horticulture 0082P 3.8Cu Ft Sphag Peat Moss #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Package. Organic soil conditioner. Ft. Can be used to reseed lawns. 3. 8 cu. Perfect for plants, flowers, and vegetables.
4. Verdana #ad
Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Coco Coir, Coir Pith, Low EC, Optimum pH, High Expansion, Coco Peat, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix #adVerdana #ad
- Excellent water absorption and retention. Low ec salt content, low Moisture and Optimum pH for root establishment, survival and growth. Debris-free. As a soil additive, helps soil reconstruction. 100% natural and Eco-Friendly. Expands to 17-18 Gallons on addition of water.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
5. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
0262P, Premier Horticulture 0280P Pro Moss Horticulture Retail Peat Moss, 1 Cubic Feet #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Large capacity water holding retains nutrients near the roots. Rich in organic matter 100 percent natural and free of insects and unpleasant odor.
Pro moss horticulture retail peat moss. Reduces the frequency of irrigation and insures optimum plant growth. Package may vary. Recommended for establishment of new turf and maintenance and lawn surface treatment.
6. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb, Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block #adplantonix #ad
- 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. Each brick weighs 10 lbs. High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|
7. ... #ad
... Hoffman Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 18 Quart #ad... #ad
- Grower Grade quality. Retains moisture in soil. All organic matter. Stimulates root growth. Aerates and loosens soil.
8. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
Horticultural perlite is clean, odorless, sterile, pH neutral, Non-Flammable, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes.
9. Miracle-Gro #ad
Designed to Be Less Prone to Gnats, 4 qt., Perlite Soil for Indoor Gardening, Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix: Fertilized #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- This indoor plant soil is less prone to gnats, thanks to the combination of perlite, sphagnum and peat moss that's just right. Growing indoors is easy under the right conditions; Miracle-Gro Houseplant Potting Mix combines key elements plants need to thrive.
A single 4-qt bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro Plant Food 30 days after planting.
Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards. Recommended for growing beautiful indoor houseplant varieties like Pothos, Spider Plants, Montsera, Philodendron, English Ivy and more.
10. PREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
Premier 0078P Pro Moss Horticulture Retail Peat Moss, 3.8 Cubic Feet #adPREMIER HORTICULTURE #ad
- Pro moss horticulture retail peat moss. Rich in organic matter 100 percent natural and free of insects and unpleasant odor. Ideal for major yard work like moldings, hedges, gardens and the establishment of new turf.
Large capacity water holding retains nutrients near the roots. Recommended for establishment of new turf and maintenance and lawn surface treatment.