As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Willard & May #ad
Complete Spring Flower Bulb Garden, 50 bulbs for 50 Days of Continuous Blooms Spring Color from March through June, Easy to Grow Fall Planting Bulbs by Willard & May #adWillard & May #ad
- Hardiness zones: 3-8 / cutflower:Yes / Planting Time: Fall / Naturalizing: Yes. Fill your garden with an immense burst of spring color from March through Early June! Are you new to bulb gardening looking to just get your hands dirty? This is the collection for you.
Bloom time: early to mid spring / Light Requirements: Full Sun/Partial Shade. Included in this package: 10 mixed tulips, 10 yellow daffodils, 10 Blue Dutch Iris, 10 Blue Muscari, 10 Mixed Crocus 50 Total Bulbs.
2. VAN ZYVERDEN #ad
Van Zyverden Tulips Perennial Mixture Set of 100 Bulbs #adVAN ZYVERDEN #ad
- Tulips are the indispensable blooms of the spring garden, as they bring it to life! Bulb size: 4/7 cm/exposure: full sun to partial shade/Blooms: Mid-spring/Plant Time: Fall.
48 contiguous us states, plus the District of Columbia. Excellent naturalizer/Many varieties make up this wild tulip mixture/Seasonal Best Buy. Grows 8-12" tall/plant 4-8" apart, 4-8" deep/Hardy in USDA zones 3-8.
|Brand||VAN ZYVERDEN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Van Zyverden #ad|
|Warranty||Guaranteed to grow 1 year from purchase if directions are followed|
3. toadstoolseeds #ad
4 Rare Purple Desert Rose Seeds Adenium Obesum Flower Perennial Exotic Tropical #adtoadstoolseeds #ad
- 100% brand New. Easy to Grow. Nice choice for Your Home & Garden. High germination Rate. High quality Product.
4. Willard & May #ad
Hosta Mixed, 6 Perennial Bare Roots #adWillard & May #ad
- Hardy perennial - Perennial in zones 3 to 8. Will bloom summer through fall. 6 bare root perennial Hostas, ready to grow. Low maintenance perennial grows to about 18 inches and can spread between 32 to 36 inches. Great shade plants.
5. Generic #ad
50 Yellow Lilac Seeds Bloom Perennial Flowers Fragrant Seed Flower Shrub Bush #adGeneric #ad
- Special features: Attracts Butterflies. Light: full Sun, Part Sun. Water: moist, well Drained. Height/habit: 12 - 15 feet. Hardiness Zone:3-7.
6. Easy to Grow #ad
1 Large Flower Rhizome for Planting, Blooms Twice in One Year | Easy to Grow, Purple Reblooming Bearded Iris Califlora Dashing | Fragrant & Rare Blooms #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Naturalizes: these large and robust Bearded Iris rhizomes will spread over time to create a sensational display. Naturalizes: these large and robust Bearded Iris rhizomes will spread over time to create a sensational display. Fragrant flowers: beyond being absolutely gorgeous and growing up to 48 tall, these bloomers are also fragrant! Economical: get a bigger bang for your buck with flowers in both the fall and the spring.
Authentic: a thoughtful product of Easy to Grow, an American company. Cold-hardy: bearded irises perform as perennials in a wide range of climates from 3 to 20 .
7. Green Promise Farms #ad
#2, ROSA `OSO EASY URBAN LEGEND` Landscape Rose Rose, Size Container, cherry red flowers, Proven Winners #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- For best results, plant in usda zones 4-9. Disease resistant, dark green foliage is the perfect backdrop for this plant's eye-catching blooms. Grows well in full sun. It will leaf out in Spring. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
Flowers' yellow stamen centers provide nice contrast to the red, semi-double petals. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Plant will be dormant no leaves late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. Mature height is 30-40in, mature spread is 30-40in.
8. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Pink Spikes, Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Salvia n. 'Rose Marvel' Meadow Sage Perennial #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Hardy in usda zones 4-9. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. Like its partner ‘blue marvel’, this sister sage has long lasting repeat blooms from May to September.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Deer-leerious Highly Deer-Resistant Plants. Compact at 10-12”tall with plump rose-pink spikes that will continue to impress all summer. Dead-heading is not required but appearance will be improved when accompanied by an occasional trim.
Full sun, great cut Flower, attracts butterflies and Hummingbirds, Fragrant. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Due to varying agricultural regulations, or, mt, co, nv, CA, ID, we do not ship to the following states: AK, AZ, UT, WA and HI. Ppaf plant 12" apart.
9. S-pone #ad
20+ Mixed Cactus Cacti Succulent Seeds Home Plants Bonsai #adS-pone #ad
- Leave the pot in a greenhouse or on a warm windowsill, to keep it moist. The modern variety of cacti can satisfy a variety of lovers of these plants. The observation and care of cacti brings an aesthetic pleasure and opens up many interesting phenomena of the life of these plants.
Part-fill a small pot with gritty compost and gently ease the cactus seedling into place. Fill a pot with a moist, or cacti compost. Seedlings will develop within a few weeks. 20+ mixed cactus cacti succulent Seeds Home Plants Bonsai.
Scatter your mixed cactus seeds over the surface, loam-based compost, gritty, taking care not to sow them too thickly. Many cacti bloom annually and form fruits and seeds. Use tweezers to ensure the seedling is not sitting at an angle.
Gently firm down and level the surface. Use a fork or spoon to gently tease out individual cacti, taking care not to catch the spikes on your skin. The following spring, your seedlings should be ready to transplant. Remove the plastic bag and water when the compost becomes dry, covering the whole surface of the compost. Fill around the seedling with compost and water well. The variety has various colors of the flowers with unusual forms.
10. Easy to Grow #ad
Hosta Bumper Crop Mix, Fabulous Color for Shady Gardens | Ships from Easy to Grow, 10 Bare Root Hostas #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Ships from usa by easy to Grow Bulbs, a California Licensed Nursery. 10 mixed hosta plants - All colors, sizes and textures. Hardy zones 3-8 - attracts hummingbirds! bright green, blue, gold and chartreuse foliage with white or white and lavender flowers - some fragrant! Bloom time: mid to late summer - Light up the shady garden with mixed hostas.