As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JM BAMBOO #ad
Nepenthes, Carnivorous, Exotic, Asian Pitcher Plant, 6" Hanging Basket #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- A rare, exotic house plant. Makes a great gift. Easy to grow Carnivorous Plant. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" hanging basket with several pitchers. Prefers morning sun or very bright, indirect light.
2. Raincol #ad
Carnivorous Purple Pitcher Plant Sarracenia Purpurea Venosa 3.75 inch Pot #adRaincol #ad
- Comes with a 4 inch net pot. Live healthy Purpurea Venosa Pitcher Plant. Comes with detailed caresheet. Shipped bareroot. Comes with loose Sphagnum moss appropriate for Carnivorous Plant's soil.
3. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Nepenthes "St. Gaya" Pitcher Plant Live Carnivorous Tropical Exotic Fly Trap #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Khsiana x ventricosa x maxima. You will be receiving one plant bare-root between 3 - 6 inches in height. Nepenthes x st. It's parent species are quite adaptable, growing in the open or shade, among grasses and shrubs. Light: full to partial sun.
The trap mouths are wide and oval. Gaya, is a compact, easy-to-grow hybrid of n. Soil: peat, loam, or moss. It is a vigorous growing carnivorous tropical pitcher plant with large upright pitchers with cherry red speckles on yellow-green backgrounds. Zones: 11 - 12. Average mature height: 18 - 36 in.
4. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Nepenthes Alata Pitcher Plant Live Carnivorous Tropical Exotic #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Soil: peat, loam, or moss. Among the most flamboyant and colorful of all plants, mice, for nepenthes are the only plants in the world that can be said to somewhat regularly eat vertebrates in the wild - small lizards, commonly known as the Hanging or Asian Pitcher Plants, they are also extremes in carnivory, and even rats have been found digesting in their orchid-like traps.
Zones: 11 - 12. You will be receiving one plant bare-root between 3 - 6 inches in height. Average mature Height: 8 - 36 in. Light: full to partial sun. Nepenthes, doubtless are the most ostentatious carnivorous plants next to the venus flytrap.
5. Bliss Gardens #ad
Pitcher Plant Nepenthes, Small Potted, Carnivorous Plant #adBliss Gardens #ad
- Requires distilled, rain or reverse osmosis water and plenty of sunlight. Easy to grow Nepenthes Pitcher Plant. Fast shipping comes potted in sphagnum moss. Prolific fly catcher. Popular plant with Kids & Teachers.
|Brand||Bliss Gardens #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bliss Gardens #ad|
|Warranty||Due to the nature of living organisms, We replace plants that were damaged in shipping only. We strive to ship you a healthy robust plant.|
6. TruBlu Supply #ad
Live Carnivorous Pitcher Plant Sarracenia x ‘Scarlet Belle’, Bare Root Rhizome #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- There are multiple items for sale in this listing so size may vary. You are purchasing 1 sarracenia x ‘Scarlet Belle’ bare root rhizome. All plants for sale in this listing are divisions from a large mother plant we were sent toward the end of last season.
Growing instructions/tips specific to genus will be provided with every purchase. Rhizome age 2+ years, size may vary. This plant gets absolutely massive with pitchers reaching 4ft. In height. This is your plant. If you’re looking for an insanely easy and vigorous showy Sarracenia.
7. Carnivero #ad
Carnivorous Plant, Tropical Pitcher Plant, Nepenthes Diana #adCarnivero #ad
- The world's most vigorous and strongest growing Nepenthes! Surprisingly easy to grow in a sunny window or on a deck or patio in mild climates. Live arrival guarantee! Detailed care instructions, soil and pot included in package.
Nepenthes 'diana cantley', tropical pitcher plant for 4"-6" pot. Beautiful throughout its life cycle! Will not get scraggly looking like alata or ventrata commonly offered.
8. Predatory Plants #ad
Live Adult Plants with 3" pots, Carnivorous Plant Beginner Collection, Sundew, Venus Flytrap, Pitcher Plant #adPredatory Plants #ad
- The venus flytrap features multiple mouth-like traps with spiny teeth or fangs around the edge to trap flies and other insects. Each plant comes with a live arrival guarantee: if your plants arrive dead or damaged, please contact us immediately and we will replace or refund your order. If planted in traditional gardening beds, a detailed care sheet, and planting instructions.
Unique potted plants: with their unique appearance and carnivorous diet, these 3 carnivorous plants make fun, exotic additions to your plant collection. Amazing carnivorous plants: the nepenthes pitcher plants have a large pitcher attached under each leaf at the end of a tendril.
No soil required: these plants are unique in the fact that they do not require regular soil to thrive. Whether you’re giving it to a true plant enthusiast or simply to contribute to the boho decor in the home of a friend or family member, and girls, these intriguing plants are sure to catch anyone’s eye.
These pitchers attract flies and other pests, trapping them and absorbing them. Live adult plants: unlike other plants that you must raise from seeds, these 3 plants have already reached maturity and are safely shipped alive directly to you. With this specialized carnivorous plant soil mix, there’s no need to purchase potting soil. Great christmas or birthday gifts: these plants make cool gifts for men, women, boys, regardless of the occasion. Each plant comes with plenty of potting mix, or in mild-climate outdoor bog garden set-ups.
9. Carnivero #ad
Carnivorous Plant, Tropical Pitcher Plant, Bill Bailey #adCarnivero #ad
- Surprisingly easy to grow in a sunny window or on a deck or patio in mild climates. Plants treated with carnivero's proprietary growth formula one of the USA's premier carnivorous plant nurseries with 22 years experience.
Live arrival guarantee! Detailed care instructions, soil and pot included in package. Nepenthes bill bailey, tropical pitcher plant for 3-4"" pot.
10. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Nepenthes Alata Live Carnivorous Pitcher Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- This is a fantastic gift for the plant enthusiast and it's perfect for kids! Fun for science projects, terrarium and bog gardens! Makes for an excellent gift! You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot.