As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AMES #ad
68-Inch, AMES 2701600 Post Hole Digger with Hardwood Measurement Handle #adAMES #ad
- Measuring stick on the handle for accuracy in hole depths. Used to dig fence post holes and in ground support for decks and mail boxes. Hardwood handle for strength and durability. Oversized cushion grip for comfort.
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc. #ad|
2. Emsco Group #ad
Emsco Group 1225-48 Cavex Workforce Digger-48 Fiberglass Handles-16 Gauge Steel Blade Post Hole Digger #adEmsco Group #ad
- Rugged design - the entire rake is made with quality parts to ensure durability through lots of use without warping, rusting, chipping or splintering. Heavy duty steel blades - the rake head is made from 16-gauge, powder coated steel for incredible strength and durability and digs into even dry, hard-packed earth.
Fiberglass handle - the 54" fiberglass handle is reinforced to provide a long lasting tool that won't splinter or crack.
Rubberized cap - capping off the long fiberglass handle is a rubberized cap that prevents slipping and gives you control as you power through gardening and landscaping. Durable post hole digger - the cavex workforce Post Hole Digger features a sturdy, rolled steel head for optimal hole digging in hard packed soil.
|Brand||Emsco Group #ad|
|Manufacturer||Emsco Group #ad|
3. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Transplanting Spade #adFiskars #ad
- Ideal for digging small, deep holes, digging up bulbs and other planting needs. Welded 14-gauge steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass.
Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control. Lifetime warranty. Extra-large d-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves.
|Warranty||Full Lifetime Warranty|
4. True Temper #ad
True Temper 2704200 48 in. Fiberglass Handle Post Hole Digger with Ruler and Cushion Grips #adTrue Temper #ad
- 48-inch fiberglass handles are durable and weather-resistant. Cushion end grip for comfort and more control. Great for installing fence posts, flag poles and other in-ground structures.
Atlas pattern steel blades feature a sharp point and round size for creating the perfect hole. Ruler built into handle measures depth.
5. XtremepowerUS #ad
XtremepowerUS 1500W Industrial Electric Post Hole Digger Fence Plant Soil Dig Powerhead include 6" Digging Auger Bit Kit #adXtremepowerUS #ad
- Hole digger machine - perfect for installing fence post, deck, planting tree and many other lawn applications. Safety lock - powerhead is equipped with a safety lock function that prevents any accidental triggering for added security.
Sprayed with durable black paint, resist rust and corrosion ensures its long-last service life-span. Powerful 1500w heavy duty motor - 1500 watts power motor with 109amp will deliver high performance motor delivers 90 ft-lb torque with 2, 700 RPM impact rated speed! Our one-man post digger features two anti-skid, vibration-proof grips, providing maximum leverage and stability while work.
Comfortable handles - ergonomic design. Strong and durable -the auger drill bit is made of high strength manganese steel, extrusion, well withstand impact, material wear and other bad working conditions.
6. BULLY TOOLS #ad
Bully Tools 92382 14-Gauge 5.5-Inch Post Hole Digger with Fiberglass Handle #adBULLY TOOLS #ad
- Commercial grade. 100% made in the USA. Limited lifetime warranty. High strength fiberglass handle. Extra thick 14 gauge steel blade.
|Brand||BULLY TOOLS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bully Tools #ad|
7. Draper #ad
Draper 1050 x 150mm Fence Post Auger, 24414 #adDraper #ad
- For making fence post holes, particularly in heavy or difficult ground. Length 1050mm. Tubular steel with 500mm handle and 150mm diameter auger screw.
8. Truper #ad
Truper Tru Pro Steel 6 in. W x 59.25 in. L Atlas Pattern Post Hole Digger Steel #adTruper #ad
- 48-inch professional grade steel handles. Tru pro is the contractors choice for professional use. For commercial, farm, dairy, industrial use; AG, ranch for a lifetime of use. Lifetime rated steel handles with 9-inch comfort grip. Pro quality design is easy on back, hands and arms.
9. Laelr #ad
Deep Cultivating, Post Hole Digger, 3.9"x23.6" Garden Auger Spiral Drill Rapid Planter, Seedlings, Earth Auger Drill with Non-Slip Handle, Fence Post Auger for Planting Trees, Laelr Garden Auger Drill #adLaelr #ad
- Safe and ecofriendlyunlike gasoline augers and battery-powered augers, ecofriendly and safe. It can drills through loose material so you can plant bulbs and bedding plants anywhere you want, save energy and time. Perfect for planting tulips, bulbs, flowers and seedlings. High effiencythis manual heavy duty garden auger is a good helper for any gardener.
If there are few accessories in your package, please contact us for free return. Durable & strongmade of sturdy steel with a gloss black coating on the surface. This handle garden auger spiral drill is extra strong and durable for extended use, not easy to rust, be broken or twisted with reliable quality assurance.
Perfect garden tools to makes planting much easier and faster. It can be disassembled and installed easily with wing nut connection for easy storage, firm and stable. Note: please make sure the size of our drill befor purchasing, so as not to cause you inconvenience.
Easy to usethe garden auger drill bit with non-slip handle design can well grip, better for operation. Effortlessly dig post holes or even bring it on vacation to drill a hole to anchor your beach umbrella. It eliminates constantly bending over while drilling, no smog and are quieter, Laelr auger is manual, and this rapid planter will even drill through loose. Widely applicationmanual plant auger works with many kinds of soil but work fast, potted plants, iris, vegetables, bedding plants, suits for fence post support and best for garden soft soil and sand.
10. Truper #ad
Truper 30379 Tru Pro Heavy Duty Post Hole Digger, 48-Inch, Wood Handles #adTruper #ad
- 48-inch professional grade premium north american white ash handle. For commercial, dairy, industrial use; AG, Farm, ranch for a lifetime of use.
White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility. Tru pro is the contractors choice for professional use. Pro quality design is easy on back, hands and arms.
|Manufacturer||HORIZON DISTRIBUTION #ad|