As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Westinghouse #ad
RV Ready, Westinghouse iGen4500 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 3700 Rated & 4500 Peak Watts, Electric Start, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant #adWestinghouse #ad
- Led data center: rotating digital display Shows Fuel Level, Voltage Output, Remaining Run Time, Power Output, and Lifetime Hours. Extremely quiet, extremely fuel efficient: as low as 52 dba noise output and Up to 18 Hour Run Time on a 3.
Features a 5–20r 120v duplex household outlet, an rv-ready tt-30r 30 amp outlet and Two USB Outlets – Great Choice for Travel Trailers or Home Use – Strong Enough to Run All Your Essentials.
4 gallon gas tank – features “Economy Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency. 3700 rated watts and 4500 peak watts at less than 3% thd – telescoping Handle – Gas Powered – Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start.
|Part Number||Portable generator|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited|
2. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 200986 4500-Watt Portable Inverter Generator, RV Ready #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet technology: 61 dba is great for rvs, tailgating, or camping with 4500 starting watts and 3500 running watts and up to 14 hours run time on only 2. 3 gallons of gasoline.
Clean power: rv ready with a 120v 30a rv, plus two 120v 20a household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD and a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter. Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts.
Intelligauge: monitor voltage, frequency and operating hours with ease, plus the EZ Start Dial simplifies startup while Economy Mode monitors power consumption in real time. Parallel ready: the optional parallel kit sold separately enables this inverter to connect with another 2800-watt or higher Champion inverter to double your output power.
3. DuroMax #ad
DuroMax XP4000S Portable Generator-4000 Watt Gas Powered Camping & RV Ready, 50 State Approved #adDuroMax #ad
- Powerful engine – the duromax 208cc ohv engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools. Complies with emissions standards – all duromax generators are both approved by the EPA Environmental Protection Agency and CARB California Air Resources Board and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Low oil shutoff – protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low. The panel also includes a voltmeter for measuring voltage output.
Plenty of power – with 4, 300 running watts, 000 peak watts and 3, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools. Power panel – the power panel includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet.
|Warranty||3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty|
4. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Quiet Technology, Champion Power Equipment 200954 4250-Watt RV Ready Open Frame Inverter Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Quiet technology and extended run time: 64 dba is great for RVs, your next project or home backup, tailgating, with 4250 starting watts and 3500 running watts for up to 22 hours run time on gasoline.
Clean electricity for sensitive electronics: rv ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean power less than 3% THD plus two convenient USB ports. Advanced design: 50% quieter and 20% lighter than a traditional 4250-watt generator, plus Economy Mode saves fuel and extends engine life, and Intelligauge monitors voltage, frequency and operating hours.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Engine type: 4 Stroke. Parallel ready: increase your power output by connecting up to two 2800-watt or higher inverter or digital hybrid with the optional Parallel Kit sold separately.
5. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100307 4375/3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Your purchase includes one champion 3500-Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Generator and One LPG Hose with Regulator. Specifications: noise level – 68 dba.
Hose length – 3. 3’. Outlets – one 120v 30a rv outlet tt-30r, one 120v 30a locking outlet L5-30R and two 120V 20A household outlets 5-20R. Portable generator dimensions – 23. 2” l x 19. 1" w x 20" h | product weight – 104.
9 lbs. Fuel tank capacity GASOLINE – 3. 4 gallons | Engine Size 224cc. Keep track of voltage, hertz and run-time hours to easily monitor power output and track maintenance intervals with Intelligauge. Operate your 3500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 06-quarts of oil and has a low oil shut-off sensor.
6. Generac #ad
Generac 7129 GP3000i Inverter Generator #adGenerac #ad
- Powerrush technology - delivers over 50% more starting capacity-allowing you to do more with less. Truepower - clean power for sensitive electronics. Quiet inverter power - reduces sound emissions and provides optimal performance.
Easy to carry - compact & lightweight with built-in handle. Usb outlets and parallel ready - connect 2 units together for double the power. Itemweight: 59. 5 pounds.
7. Champion Power Equipment #ad
Champion Power Equipment 100554 4375/3500-Watt RV Ready Portable Generator with Wireless Remote Start, CARB #adChampion Power Equipment #ad
- Electric start: trust the reliable 208cc champion engine with its battery-included electric start featuring a 3-way ignition switch, plus built-in Cold Start Technology for easy starts in cold weather.
Champion support: includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts. Wireless remote start: start and stop with ease from up to 80 feet away with the included wireless remote key fob – push-button power and convenience like never before.
Reliable and powerful: at 4375 starting watts and 3500 running watts, enjoy up to 12 hours of run time on a full tank of gasoline with a noise level of 68 dBA from 23 feet. Covered outlets: 120v 30a locking, 120v 30a rv and two 120V 20A outlets and Volt Guard built-in surge protector prevents overloads and keeps your appliances and equipment safe.
8. Genkins #ad
Genkins 2300 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Ultra Quiet Gas Powered RV Ready CARB Ship to 50 States & Puerto Rico #adGenkins #ad
- Auto shut down when low on oil, built in fuel gauge to help you manage your energy lvl. At 48 lbs, can be carried around by any grown adults, no lifting tool required. 1.
36 gal gas tank give you 8 hours run time at 50% load. 53-56 dba low noise level ultra quite when it's 13 feet away from your window, RV & Camper friendly. 2300 peak watt & 1900 running watt powered by GENKINS industrial class 79cc 4-stroke OHV engine.
|Manufacturer||Better Source Equipment #ad|
|Warranty||2 Years limited warranty|
9. WEN #ad
WEN 56380i Super Quiet 3800-Watt Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off and Electric Start #adWEN #ad
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. Epa iii and carb Compliant. Dimensions: 23. 2" l x 18" w x 201" h | weight: 99. 2 lb. Includes two three-prong 120v receptacles, one 12v dc receptacle, one 5V USB port, one ac 120v nema tt-30R RV receptacle, a digital load and fuel display.
212cc 4-stroke ohv engine produces 3800 surge watts and 3400 rated watts with a half-load runtime of up to 8. 5 hours. Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down.
10. Briggs & Stratton #ad
RV Ready, Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Quiet Power Series Inverter Generator | CO Guard, 6500 starting watts #adBriggs & Stratton #ad
- Multiple outlets - power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120V-20A outlets 4, USB outlets 2 and a 120V-240V locking outlet. 306cc integrated engine/alternator - A highly-efficient integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time.
Quietpower series inverter technology - inverter technology produces power that’s more than 60% quieter than standard generators while delivering consistent power for essential home appliances, including sensitive electronics.
Co guard carbon monoxide shutdown technology - Shuts down the generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide are detected. Compact, lightweight design - with a design that’s 45% more compact and 30% lighter than standard generators, moving and storing your generator is no hassle.
Telescoping handle - a suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property. Protective, noise-reducing shell - With an all-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected.