As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nupla #ad
14 Gauge, Hollow Back Heavy Gauge Blade, 48" Long Handle,72075, Ergo Grip, Nupla SP14L-E #2 Ergo Power Square Point Shovel #adNupla #ad
- Nupla ergo power handles feature nuplaglas cores with molded nuclad contoured jacket. Ergonomic grip is an integral part of the handle; provides the highest level of comfort; less strain reduces fatigue.
Nupla ergo power handles meet the highest performance ratings. Blade measures 9-7/8" width by 11-1/2" height.
2. Bond Manufacturing #ad
1-Pack, Red/Black, Bond Manufacturing LH047 Mini D-Handle Square Head Shovel #adBond Manufacturing #ad
- D-handle design provides greater leverage. Designed for efficient moving and lifting. Compact and lightweight. Strong steel handle with durable heat-treated steel head. Comfortable, soft non-slip grip. Rust-resistant powder coating helps to increase life span. 5 year.
3. Stanley Garden #ad
Stanley Garden BDS8088 Mini D-Handle Square Head Shovel, Yellow #adStanley Garden #ad
- Durable construction for long life. Limited lifetime. Tempered, heat treated Steel head. Sharpened edges for reduced effort.
4. AshmanOnline #ad
Ashman Square Shovel – A Shovel with a 41 Inches Long D Handle Grip – The Blade Weighs 2.2 Pounds and has a Fiber Glass Handle – Premium Quality Multipurpose Orange Square Shovel with Strong Build #adAshmanOnline #ad
- It is helpful to reach out fruits on trees and snap them from branches easily. Finely sharpened blades – the blades are sharpened using precision instruments making it a soil piercer. Firm grip – the force applied during the task is directly proportional to the strength of the grip. It can be used for levelling a yard, dividing perennials, lawn edging, for mixing cement or mortar, or for self-defence in a grave situation.
Multipurpose shovel – the heavy-duty square shovel serves numerous purposes and can be easily used for transplanting small bushes and trees, digging and erecting camping poles, cutting sod and small roots and trenching.
Thereby, we have combined the ashman Square Shovel with a D handle grip that enables a two-handed control that enhances efficiency during the usage of the shovel. The construction is ergonomically designed to enable the application of strong forces to easily slice through the soil or cut roots.
Firm grip reduces the possibility of untoward incidents during usage. Solid construction & premium design – the highly durable design is coupled with a heavy-duty blade that is hardened using high temperature and heavy pressure. The handle is virtually maintenance free. We will replace the Ashman Square Shovel with a brand new one without any hassle. Guaranteed satisfaction – if unsatisfied with the ashman square shovel for any reason, our customer support service will be at a moment’s reach, on call.
5. Jackson Professional Tools #ad
Jackson Professional Tools 027-1554500 Size 2 Eagle Square Point Shovel 44" Long Handle #adJackson Professional Tools #ad
- The product is manufactured in China. Used for handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers. The item is size 2 eagle Square Point Shovel 44" Long Handle.
6. Fiskars #ad
Transfer, 58 Inch, Fiskars 397910-1001 PRO Shovel, Silver #adFiskars #ad
- Power source Type: Manual. Head features an optimized angle for lifting and moving materials such as mulch, wood chips and more. Extended shank improves strength and is optimally angled for transferring heavy loads.
Full lifetime warranty. Heavy-gauge spade stands up to any task, while a large step provides more stable footing. Optimal in weight, the fiskars Pro Transfer Shovel features an extruded aluminum handle and double-bolted connections for ultimate durability.
7. Truper #ad
10-Inch Grip, Truper 31199 Tru Pro 48-Inch Square Point Shovel, Fiberglass Handle #adTruper #ad
- Rivetless, crimped-steel collar ring, solidly connects neck and handle. Reinforced resin 'insert' in handle provides 400-pound of handle strength. Heavy duty 14 gauge steel blade for maximum toughness.
Pcl-f, 48-inch pro grade fiberglass handle with soft cushion grip for balance and control. Truper 31199, thick fiberglass handle with protective sleeve prevents splintering.
|Part Number||31199 PCL-F|
|Warranty||Truper TRU-PRO tools are backed by lifetime replacement warranty.|
8. Z & G #ad
All Metal Shovel Square Point Shovel, Steel Shovel Straight Spade Shovel 29.6inch Spade Shovel, D Handle Shovels for Digging Spade Shovel, Mini Spade Shovel with Short Handle #adZ & G #ad
- All metal spade shovels for DiggingRust-resistant design for mini d spade shovel rock digging. D handle spade shovelall metal Spade Shovel 29. 6 inch-straight garden spade shovels for digging. All steel spade shovelMini d handle spade shovel is the ideal size for gardening with short handle.
Square spade shovel with short handleGarden spade flat head shovel for digging. Very durable spade shovel with d handle. Mini garden spade shovelThe D-handle flathead spade shovel provides comfort and good grip.
|Brand||Z & G #ad|
|Manufacturer||Z & G #ad|
9. TABOR TOOLS #ad
Digging Spade. J212A. D Handle, Straight Blade , TABOR TOOLS Shovel with Straight Blade and Comfortable D Grip 32 Inch Fiberglass Handle #adTABOR TOOLS #ad
- We at tabor tools stand behind our products. Tabor tools j212 straight edge digging shovel has a straight edge blade with a slightly rounded end, rather than pointed. Tempered steel head: durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. Overall, this is a balanced and dependable tool, lightweigHT FIBERGLASS HANDLE: The handle is constructed of fiberglass for increased durability and strength.
Order with confidence. The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement and increased pushing power.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for support, questions about our products or spare parts you might need. This shovel can come in handy for edging and trenching tasks or moving small shrubs and bushes. Strong, with the added light weight comfort of the fiberglass.
It is just as strong and hefty as a wood shovel, which will soon become YOUR BEST FRIEND IN THE GARDEN. Comfortable non-slip d-grip: The non-slip D-handle provides comfort and good grip, and gives enough room to accommodate a gloved hand. The square edge of the digger is perfect for digging into hard soil, so it can be ideal for dry areas with compact grounds. The blade slices easily through small roots and tough soil. The sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods.
10. True Temper #ad
True Temper 1670900 #10 Aluminum Scoop with D-Grip and Hardwood Handle #adTrue Temper #ad
- 27-inch hardwood handle helps provide stability with each reach. Lifts and transfers various materials including mulch, soil, grain, stones, sand, and rocks.
Durable and lightweight for snow removal. Aluminum blade is 14-inches wide and 10-inches deep for holding large scoops. D-grip helps secure grip and adds leverage while scooping and unloading.
|Brand||True Temper #ad|
|Manufacturer||The AMES Companies, Inc #ad|