As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Mixed, Attracts Pollinators, Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix- 1 Pound, Easy to Grow & Maintain #adEden Brothers #ad
- Mix includes baby's breath, scarlet flax, purple coneflower, california poppy, bright lights cosmos, african daisy, lance leaf coreopsis, Siberian Wallflower, wild cosmos, Five Spot, Lemon Mint, Annual Red Phlox, Dwarf Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Black Eyed Susan, Russel Lupine, Tall Cornflower/Bachelor Button, Red Corn Poppy, blanket flower, wild perennial lupine, Mixed Red Poppy Shirley, Toadflax, sweet alyssum, blue flax, plains coreopsis, Gloriosa Daisy.
These wildflowers take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Growing up to two feet tall or higher, these beauties will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, reds, yellows -- every color of the rainbow.
This hardworking southeast wildflower seed mix attracts pollinators, and birds and is a cinch to grow and maintain, butterflies, relax, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs.
Water them when the soil is dry, and that's it! So easy. Hundreds of heirloom, and award-winning varieties are also available. Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier. They love full sun but can tolerate partial shade and can be planted in all zones in North America. Plant in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, pink, yellow, orange, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5 LB, Outsidepride Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Most wildflower seeds and mixtures have a purity of 95-99% and total viable seed percentages of between 70-95%. The best time to plant in your area depends on the climate and rainfall patterns as well as the species you are planting. Perennials can also be sown in early fall provided that there are at least 10-12 weeks of growing time before the plants go dormant for the winter.
The total viable seed percent is the germination percent, plus the hard seed or dormant seed percent. To beautify a natural landscape setting in the southeastern part of the United States, Arkansas, eastern Oklahoma, use this Southeast wild flower mix that is specifically for the states of Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, northern Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, eastern Texas and South Carolina.
Seed can be broadcast and raked into the soil, covering 2 – 3 times their thickness, or seed can be drilled to a maximum of ¼ inch. This mix of annuals and perennials includes: siberian wallflower, larkspur, lance-leaved coreopsis, shasta daisy, Black-eyed Susan, clasping coneflower, Purple Coneflower, Gayfeather, Annual Baby’s Breath, Corn Poppy, Tree Mallow, Scarlet Flax, Annual Phlox, Plains Coreopsis, Sweet Alyssum, Scarlet Sage, cosmos, Dwarf Evening Primrose, indian Blanket, Perennial Lupine, Sulphur Cosmos, and Moss Verbena.
This southeast mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. In cool climates, plant annuals, perennials or mixtures of annuals and perennials in spring, early summer or late fall. Fall plantings should be late enough so that seeds do not germinate until spring.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Southeast #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value. Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay.
Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, kids, backyard habitats, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, and pollinator support.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
4. Dirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
Non GMO Bulk Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix 225,000 Seeds 1/2 Lb #adDirt Goddess Super Seeds #ad
- 70% annual, 30% perennial species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers. A classic and easy to grow wildflower mix! Prefers full sun exposure; Specially Formulated for Southeastern States Non GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated.
Non-gmo bulk southeast wildflower Seed Mix 25 Species of Wildflower Seeds. Fortified with mycorrhizae, Superior, Beneficial Bacteria & Trichoderma for Easy, Natural Growing!.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Perennials and Annuals, or 1/8 oz, Southeast Wildflower Mix Seeds, S3 5500 Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Plant in spring or fall. Baby's breath || ~dwarf cornflower/bachelor button || ~shasta daisy || ~dames rocket || ~catchfly || ~sweet williams || ~candytuft || ~tall cornflower/bachelor button || ~red corn poppy || ~Lance Leaf Coreopsis || ~Mixed Red Poppy Shirley Poppy || ~Wild Cosmos || ~California Poppy || ~Blanket Flower || Black Eyed Susan--Wild Perennial Lupine--Purple Coneflower--Russel Lupine Plains Coreopsis--Siberian Wallflower--Blue Flax--Scarlet Flax--Drummond Phlox--Sulphur/Orange Cosmos--Gloriosa Daisy.
A fall planting will result in spring flowers, no filler. This 60% annual and 40% perennial mix is 100% quality seeds. With 25 popular species in total, this is a fantastic mix for the novice or the experienced gardener! These varieties thrive best in full sun, but will tolerate some shade.
Seed coverage: 350 seeds a square foot. Rake the seeds in or cover to a depth of 1/8"-1/4". As can be seen from the varieties included, this is a list of very desirable and beautiful wildflowers. Perfect for ohio, west virginia, north carolina, and northeast of these states!pure seed, with no fillers. Northeast wildflower mix || free sHIPPING || NON GMO. Nothing but seed, and will increase perennial germination. Work the soil to a depth of 1-2".
6. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
S3 7K Seeds, or 1/4 oz, Perennials and Annuals, Southeast Wildflower Mix Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- 440, 000 ft^2, or about 1/5 acre. 450, or late fall for the following season. This wildflower seed mix includes percentages are rounded: 13% baby's breath, lance leaved 7% cosmos, scarlet 7% Cosmos, Perennial 6% Mallow, Shasta 3% Larkspur, Sensation Mix 7% Coreopsis, Sulphur Bright Lights 7% Coneflower, Annual 10% Wallflower, Purple 7% Lupine, Tree 3% Daisy, Siberian 9% Flax, Rocket.
Wildflower mixes should be planted in spring, 000 -12, 000 seeds covers 2000 square ft. Southeast wildflower mix || free sHIPPING || NON GMO. Best results will be obtained by planting on cleared ground.
Bring in the butterflies, tn, ar, northern fl, eastern OK, including parts or all of each of these states: AL, GA, extreme Eastern TX and SC. A beautiful mixture of annuals and perennials to give you a colorful display for years to come.
This is a quality, la, ms, birds and bees with this diverese mixture of choice flowers! Compare the cultivars of flowers in this mix with other regional mixes, and you will see the difference. This wildflower seed mixture is specially blended to meet the needs of the states listed. Please be aware that small seeds will settle to the bottom of the packet. 5lb will cover 10, 000 seeds/lb. Wildflowers for cold hardiness zones 7 through 9b, nc, 100% seed mix. Remove existing vegetation to avoid competition from other plants.
7. Created By Nature #ad
Over 35,000 Premium Seeds, Tennessee Wildflower Seed Mix, A Beautiful Collection of 23 annuals and perennials, Enjoy The Natural Beauty of Tennessee Flowers in Your own Home Garden #adCreated By Nature #ad
- Seeds best planted within two years. Easy to grow! covers 350 Square Feet. Guaranteed to grow in all climates - Plant in the Spring, Summer or Fall.
Includes complete Planting Instructions. Tennessee seed collection includes the lemon mint, gayfeather, corn poppy, phlox, tree mallow, larkspur, lupine, baby’s breath, Blanketflower, Clasping Coneflower, plains coreopsis, Evening Primrose, Cosmos, Klondyke, Sweet Allysum, Dame’s Rocket, Scarlet Flax, Cosmos, Black Eyed Susan, Scarlet Sage, wallflower, Shasta Daisy, Lance Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower.
Blooms throughout Spring and Summer. Approximate height 8” | width 5” | depth 1 3/4” - Handmade in the USA.
8. Eden Brothers #ad
1 Pound, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Mixed, Bird & Butterfly Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- Growing wildflowers from seed couldn't be easier. Water them when the soil is dry, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and that's it! So easy. These wildflowers take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! Mix includes yarrow, lance leaf coreopsis, perennial lupine, plains coreopsis, Dwarf Sunflower, Black Eyed Susan, Calendula, baby's breath, California Poppy, Birds Eyes, Indian Blanket, cosmos, mexican hat, Godetia, bachelor button/cornflower, Narrow Leaf Lupine.
Plant in the spring or fall, and you'll be absolutely amazed at the amount of blooms in stunning colors so vibrant they'll take your breath away. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America.
These wildflowers will attract hummingbirds and pollinators, relax, and are a cinch to grow and maintain. Hundreds of heirloom, organic, vegetable, and award-winning varieties are also available. Growing up to two feet tall or higher, yellows - every color of the rainbow. This bird & butterfly wildflower seed mix is full of wonderful features.
Sit back, and let Mother Nature do the rest! This bird & butterfly wildflower seed mix contains many of the most popular annual AND perennial wildflowers, including yarrow, cosmos, California poppy, calendula, bachelor button/cornflower, perennial lupine, black eyed Susan, baby's breath, and 8 more beloved varieties!. As the name suggests, reds, these bird & butterfly wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, this is the perfect wildflower seed mix for the ""wild"" gardener who also wants to attract birds and butterflies -- some of Mother Nature's most beautiful and beneficial creatures.
9. NatureZ Edge #ad
Perennial Wild Flower Seeds, 85,000 Wildflower Seeds, 35 Varietiey Wild Flowers Bulk Flower Seeds, Mix of Annual and Perennial Bulk Packet Seeds for Planting, Semillas de Flores Hermosas #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- By attracting pollinators to your yard, but attracts pollinators such as butterflies, hummingbirds, you have the added benefit of more pollination for your garden. Covers up to 500 square feet when mixed properly with filler material per instructions.
Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. Best of both worlds- our wild flower bulk seed packets include both annual and perennial varieties and are great for all zones.
Makes the perfect gift- with 35 different varieties of flowers, seeds, you can give the gift of beauty to your family or friends.
Perfect pollinator seed mix- not only produces beautiful plants and flowers, and bees. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Our seed pack is 100% pure 2 oz of Non-GMO seeds giving you the most value for your money. Don't be fooled- many other wildflower seed mixes contain up to 95% filler material. Be sure to check out our other plants, & bulbs.
10. Hancock Seed Company #ad
2 lbs., Hancock Seed Co. Southeast Wildflower Seed Mix #adHancock Seed Company #ad
- Advantages: help your local pollinator population by planting native wildflowers! When to plant: recommended planting time is springtime when night time temperatures are consistently 65+ degrees and three months prior to first frost.
Product packaging may appear different than what is pictured. Application or use: ornamental, Lawn, Cover Crop, Erosion Control.