As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bountiful Garden Nursery #ad
Psidium Guajava, Pink Guava Plant, Live Plant #adBountiful Garden Nursery #ad
- Great for jelly or jam and can be juiced for use in smoothies or drinks. Sweet, dense and pink flesh. Outdoor zone 9-11. Large Fruit.
Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
2. Sapodilla Gardens #ad
White Guava Plant-1 Starter Live Tropical Fruit Tree #adSapodilla Gardens #ad
- A plant care Guide is included with each order. It has pleasant flavor with each bite. This plant is very high in vitamin C, and its flesh is white and crisp.
So beat others and order early! The white guava plant are easy to grow and only a little maintenance is required. We will ship your order on a priority basis. These plants are grown from quality seeds.
3. Natures Garden Nursery #ad
Cold Hardy Edible, Live Plant, Feijoa sellowiana, Pineapple Guava #adNatures Garden Nursery #ad
- Be sure that you're purchasing from llc marketing, Info in this listing applies to items purchased and shipped from LLC Marketing, Nursery registration number: A1469.
Live plants are shipped in 3" pots and are 2' to 3' feet Tall. Winter hardy to USDA Zones 8-10 Deliscious Edible Fruit. Easily grown in average, well-drained soils.
4. Bob Wells Nursery #ad
Ruby Supreme Guava Tree, 2 Year Old #adBob Wells Nursery #ad
- The fruit can be round to pear shaped, and they are typically about the size of a baseball. The pulp is smooth, sweet, and extremely aromatic.
Usda hardiness Zone: 9-11. Guava is enjoyed in jelly, juice, pastries and a multitude of other recipes. The trees are heavy producers, and will begin fruiting at just one year of age.