As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb, Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season. Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy.
Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai.
Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost. Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between. Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree. Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9Greenbox Bay Laurel Herb Pot Set, Pack of 4, 4 Inch x 4 Inch #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Aromatic. Homegrown by 9greenbox, come with 4 set - 4 x 4" Pot. Many culinary uses. Evergreen shrub. Likes full sun.
3. PAPCOOL #ad
Laurel Tree Lịve Plạnt, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis TreeBay #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Bay leaves can be used fresh or dried and are used in cooking to give a fragrant flavour to soups, stews and other dishes. The bay tree is a popular evergreen shrub suitable for containers or growing in the ground.
Kept neatly clipped, the dark-green foliage can create stunning formal shapes that make an entrance or look perfect on a patio.
4. Fragrant Fields Herbs & Perennials #ad
Bay Tree Herb Plant, Laurel #adFragrant Fields Herbs & Perennials #ad
- Exposure: Full Sun. One live plant shipped in a 3. 5 inch Square Pot. Botanical Name: Laurus nobilis.
5. Easy to Grow #ad
Well Rooted Plant in 4" Pot | Ships from Easy to Grow, Bay Laurel 'Culinary', Sweet Bay #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Grow your own culinary bay leaves - terrific in stews, soups, roasts! Can be grown in any part of the country - overwinter indoors.
Priced for a well rooted plant in a 4" pot. Bay foliage may be snipped and used for seasoning either fresh or dried. Authentic product of Easy to Grow TM, a California Licensed Nursery.