As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Harley Seeds #ad
Alugbati, Red Vine, Vietnamese,from USA, 30+ Malabar Red Stem Spinach Seeds Herb Heirloom Non-GMO Phooi Leaf #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Height at maturity: up to 14'. Planting Depth: 1/2". Planting season: Late spring/early summer. Grows best in cool weather. Very hardy. Ornamental and delicious. Malabar red stem spinach seeds herb heirloom non-gmo phooi leaf, Alugbati, Red Vine, Vietnamese.
A vitamin bomb! best eaten when leaves are small and tender. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. 60-65 days. Soil temperature for Germination: 70-75F. Can be grown as a spring or fall crop. Good cooked or fresh in salads. Harvest all winter with mulch to zone 6.
2. wbut2023 #ad
1000 Vietnamese Perilla Seeds Perilla Frutescens Warm season annual,Asian herb #adwbut2023 #ad
- Aromatic leaves are also widely used in pickling. 1000 seeds - vietnamese-perilla-Seeds-Perilla-Frutescens-Warm-season-annual-Asian-herb.
Young leaves can be harvest in 30 days after transplanting. Plants grow best in a sunny location. Easy to grow. Tia to or called tiet to is a vietnamese version of hojiso, with slightly smaller leaves but much stronger aromatic flavor.
The strong flavors are perfect for sea food cooking of shrimp and fish dishes. Leaves have green color on the top side and purplish red on the bottom side. Plants can be grown in open field or container as a wonderful ornamental plant in the backyard.
3. PLAT FIRM #ad
Rau cang cua,"krasang teap" in Khmer expire Day 2020 Seed #adPLAT FIRM #ad
- High germination Rate Seeds. Package contains 1 set of seeds. Rau cang cua, "krasang teap" in Khmer Expire day 2020 Seed. Picture is an indication of kind only. Rau cang cua, "krasang teap" in Khmer Expire day 2020 Seed.
4. RDR Seeds #ad
500 Buttercrunch Lettuce Seeds, Butterhead, Boston, Bibb, by RDR Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Best if harvested in the morning. This lettuce is well known for its sweet flavor. Grows well with onions, cucumbers, and carrots.
5. wbut2023 #ad
Green Malabar Spinach-100 Seeds Guyana Thick Leaf Callaloo Fast-growing Vine #adwbut2023 #ad
- Used raw or cooked. Alabar spinach guyana thick leaf callaloo also known as, surinam-, Chinese-, poi baagi, ceylon-, broad bologi, poi calaloo, or Vietnamese mong toi spinach, malabar climbing spinach, callaloo and buffalo spinach. Cover the basella rubra seeds with 1/4 inch of soil and keep the soil adequately moist.
Young leaves of this herb plant can be cooked and added to recipes and fresh leaves make a great salad. Red-stemmed and pretty in flower, malabar Spinach is a fully evergreen tender perennial herb with densely twining, Green Malabar spinach is a fast-growing vine that has both ornamental and culinary qualities.
It produces green stems and dark green leaves. Grow these herb seeds as a perennial in frost free zones and as an annual herb in colder zones. Grown as an annual in cold climates. Malabar spinach basella rubra - if you are looking for a different flavor from traditional spinach, malabar spinach is a lovely vine for trellises and arbors.
Provide trellises for support for easy harvesting. How to grow malabar climbing spinach: once frost danger has passed, plant the malabar spinach seeds directly in the herb garden. 70 days. It is also commonly referred to as climbing Spinach Vine, then this gorgeous combination of deep green leaves set against burgundy stems and violet blooms will be perfect in your herb garden. Some gardeners recommend scarifying the herb seeds to improve germination.