As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
25 GIANT ALLIUM GLOBEMASTER Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds by Seedville #adSeedville #ad
- Color: purple 6 - 8 inch round flower heads BLOOM TIME: Late Spring - Mid Summer. Hardiness zone: 4 - 9 plant height: 36 - 48" soIL/WATER: Average.
Name: giant allium globemaster SCIENTIFIC Name: Allium Giganteum. They are also a favorite of bees. This variety of allium makes an excellent dried flower. Plant spacing: 12 - 15" light requiREMENTS: Sun.
2. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn Fresh 200 pcs Allium Giganteum Flower Seeds for Planting Blue 1 #adElwyn #ad
- Flowerpot: excluded, function: beautifying, style: perennial, Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy, applicable Constellation: Capricorn, Use: Outdoor Plants.
Unit type: lot 200 pieces/lot, type: blooming plants, package size: 11cm x 11cm x 5cm 4. 33in x 4. 33in x 1. 97in, product type: Bonsai, Package Weight: 002kg 004lb. Size: mini Large Small Medium.
3. MyS #ad
25 Seeds of Allium Giganteum, Giant Allium. Ornamental with 5-6 Inch Lilac-Purple Flower Heads! #adMyS #ad
- Allium giganteum is deer resistant and easy to grow in full sun to part shade and dry to average, well-drained soil. Beautiful lilac-purple flower heads with wow factor! This is the ornamental variety of the onion family. The flower heads attract pollinating insects in abundance - interesting sight! The flowers last a long time and makes a very beautiful cutflower with tall stems as well as a dried flower! Can be grown in pots, beds - Position for best effect.
Each flower head is made up of a mass of little purple florets that create a large round ball on top of a sturdy stem.
4. Ozark Locally Grown #ad
COWANII, Order for Fall Planting, 12 Miniature Allium Bulbs #adOzark Locally Grown #ad
- Brilliant Colorful Blooms for any Garden. Perform best in full sun but will tolerate some shade. Fall Planting. Bulbs / 5 cm+. Their scent keeps rodents and deer away.
5. Wonders Beyond #ad
10 Bulbs Pickled Leek Allium chinense Onion Vietnam Cu Kieu Hue Japanese Scallion Plants #adWonders Beyond #ad
- 10 bulbs pickled leek allium chinense onion Vietnamese Cu Kieu Hue ready to plant We will freshly cut to order the same day we ship to you. Double canopy flower cluster on a flower stalk of 15-60cm long, 15 - 60cm long, half cylindrical, oblong oval. Allium chinense cu kieu also known as chinese onion, and Oriental onion is an edible species of Allium, native to china and Korea, leek, and cultivated in many other countries.
Bulbs and stems are white, narrow, 1. 5 - 4mm wide. Both bulds and stems can be used in food processing. Can be used to treat a number of diseases such as chest pain, mild burns no slippery skin, pregnant women with abdominal pain, treatment of nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, gas supplement, internal air conditioning organs increase resistance when the weather is cold.
Bulds are often used to pickle pickles, served with fatty meat or small strips mixed with cabbage and chicken.
And the stems is used to wrap, marinate meat to make grilled meat, eat raw or put in hot pot as a kind of herbs. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, Kiangsi scallion, Chinese scallion, chive, glittering chive, Japanese scallion, and garlic. Leaves grow at the base, bearing 6 - 30 pink or purple flowers. This is also a spice tree used very early in the world in general and Vietnam in particular. Allium chinense cu kieu is a species of onion family.
6. IB Prosperity #ad
Allium 'Moly' Ornamental, Onion Yellow Flower 10 Bulbs #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Plant allium moly in a well-drained, sunny part of the garden. Plant each bulb 5 inches deep, measured from the base of the bulb, and space them 2 or 3 inches apart.
In warmer areas, grow them in a partly shady area that offers protection from the afternoon sun. You will get 1 packet contains Allium 'Moly' Ornamental, Onion Yellow flower 10 Bulbs.