As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DH Seeds #ad
150+ Organic Juliet Tomato Seeds, DH Seeds, Free Seeds Included #adDH Seeds #ad
- Intermediate resistance to early blight and late blight. 150+ organic seeds in each packet. Great flavor, fresh or cooked. Aas winner. A larger sister variety of Santa, Juliet is one of the most disease resistant in our trials.
2. Clovers Garden #ad
Indeterminate, Grape-Type, Includes Copyrighted Clovers Care Guide, Clovers Garden 2 Juliet Grape Tomato Plants Live – 4” to 7” Tall, 3.5” pots – Non-GMO, Crack-Resistant #adClovers Garden #ad
- Shaped like italian Plum but grows in large clusters. Includes copyrighted Clovers Care Guide for growing robust, healthy, and productive plants. Not leggy, not seeds. Packed with flavor and crack-resistant.
Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed. Grown in 3. 5" pots with 10x the root development of standard plants for a head start to harvest. Carefully packed, shipped Priority Mail, and ready to plant. Two very nice, non-gmo, not plugs, good-sized plants, each 4" to 7" tall.
3. Jocadew #ad
Juliet Grape Tomato Seeds jocad 250 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Juliet grape tomato Seeds jocad 250 Seeds. They produce a lot of 1 ounce average fruits on them a lot are bigger as picture shows. They take about 60 days after set out, the skin is not thick.
This tomato has a wonderful sweet flavor they hold well on the vine. These are juliet grape tomato Seeds these are one that we really like this tomato grows in clusters of 5 or more.
4. Oriza_Sativa #ad
Tomato 50 Juliet Grape Tomato Hybrid 60 Days MB, Flower Decoration Summer Spring Garden #adOriza_Sativa #ad
- This listing is for 50 SEEDS. This is for calsweet watermelon seeds this watermelon takes about 92 days to harvest. This gets to be 25 to 30 pounds this melon has a great flavor and stores very well.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Rio Grande Tomato Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, harvest instructions, etc. Good eats -- these tomatoes are divine simply sliced and sprinkled with a little salt and pepper. Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Great variety -- home-grown heirloom tomatoes have so much more flavor than supermarket hybrid varieties, black, including yellow, pink, purple, beefsteak, And heirloom tomatoes come in such a wide range of shapes including cherry, and in many more colors than red, roma, grape, paste, white or even green.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. A sweet flavor and above average yields make this a great choic Minimum of 100mg per packet approximately 45 seeds. E for home gardeners. But don’t stop there; mix with fresh mozzarella and basil for a summertime salad or bruschetta, smoky and spicy tomato jam, make fresh pico, a tomato tart, or preserve them dried or canned for a shot of garden flavor in deep winter.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of rio grande tomato seed; a determinate variety with compact plants and red plum-shaped tomatoes that are excellent for processing or to just pop in your mouth.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Napa Grape Tomato Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Each packet contains 30 seeds. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Burpee exclusive. Plant height is 40". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Grape tomatoes. Plant spread is 18". Harvest in 65 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Indeterminate. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Beats all other tomatoes in our taste tests. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Yields 1" fruit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. No gmos, ever. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Red 1 oz.