As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hot Springs #ad
61407, Hot Springs Watkins Spas Freshwater MPS Test Strips #adHot Springs #ad
- To keep your spa water clean and balanced is important! Test the water before and after each use and to treat it regularly. Hot spring spa supplies carries spa fragrances, filter accessories, control systems, cleaners, thermostats, air & water valves, lights, pumps, and more for virtually every hot spring model.
While similar to pool water management, spa and jacuzzi tubs' higher temperatures and smaller water volume present unique challenges, including faster chemical reactions and increased evaporation rates - meaning it's vital to test the levels of your water regularly! To test your hot springs spa, simply dip the test strip into the water and then compare the colors on the test strip with those on the bottle.
Strips to test for mPS PH and Alkalinity Level in hot tubs. We recommend tracking your results each time you test.
2. Industrial Test Systems #ad
Industrial Test Systems 481340 3 in 1 MPS Spa Check #adIndustrial Test Systems #ad
- Ph: 6, 7. 2, 7. 6, 6. 8, 6. 4, 8. 2, 9. Monopersulfate: Low - OK - High. Total alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 240, 120, 180, 360 ppm. Bottle of 50 test strips.
3. Sundance Spas #ad
Sundance Spas Test Strips 6473-709 #adSundance Spas #ad
- Tests for mps, Alkalinity and pH. Part #6473-709. Sundance spas MPS Test Strips. Water Proof Bottle. 50 test Strips.
4. Hot Spring #ad
5 lbs, 76753, Hot Spring Freshwater Spas MPS Chlorine Free Oxidizer #adHot Spring #ad
- For clear and sparkling hot tub water, treat your tub! Watkins Freshwater MPS Shock will leave your water clear, odor-free and fresh. You can do this by using Watkin Freshwater MPS Spa Shock.
Part number: 76753. Hot spring spa supplies carries spa fragrances, thermostats, cleaners, air & water valves, control systems, filter accessories, pumps, lights, and more for virtually every hot spring model.
Freshwater hot springs mps is a non-chlorine spa shock oxidizer used to effectively reduce odor-causing ammonia and chloramines as well and soaps and oils. If you frequently use your hot springs hot tub, it is recommended that you shock your spa at least once a week - or for every hour of use, whichever is greater.
|Brand||Hot Spring #ad|
|Part Number||BEZANO 6|
5. Poolmaster #ad
Poolmaster 22211 Smart Test 4-Way Swimming Pool and Spa Water Chemistry Test Strips, 50 count Pack of 1 #adPoolmaster #ad
- Contains 50 strips per kit. Dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading. Analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and pH. Comes in easy-to-store container. For maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa.
|Warranty||Poolmaster products have a one year warranty against manufacturer’s defects.Poolmaster may repair or replace the defective item or send replacement parts to resolve the problem.Poolmaster reserves the right to request the return of faulty goods for our inspection.|
6. Zodiac #ad
Zodiac Jandy W29300 Nature2 W29300 Monopersulfate Spa Test Strips #adZodiac #ad
- 50 strips per bottle. Test for: monopersulfate, pH Balance, Total Alkalinity. Just swirl and read instantly. 50 new zodiac nature2 W29300 test strips.
|Manufacturer||Jandy Zodiac #ad|