As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Survival Seeds, 75+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, 85% Germination, Highest Quality!, 99.8% Purity, Victoria Rhubarb Seeds, ON Sale! #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Rooted plants are better towards fall, planted upon arrival, 3-5 weeks before first fall frost. Stalks are tender and easy to cook. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Victoria rhubarb is probably the sweetest and mildest of all rhubarb plants. Bare roots are good for beginning of spring planting.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! delicious, healthy, & rich in Flavor! Plants are prolific; stalks green with red blush. Hardiness zones: 3, 8, 12; latin name: rheum x coltorum type: open pollinated, 4, 9, 10, 6, 5, Heirloom, 11, 7, Cool Season|Warm Season: Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
2. Yumheart Gardens #ad
12 Twelve Live Root Cuttings, Bocking 14, By Yumheart Gardens, Organic, Russian Comfrey #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Choose yumheart Gardens comfrey root to be assured of the highest quality. 100% organic. Fast growing - Easy to Grow. Includes 12 Comfrey Roots. Bocking 14 Variety.
3. Yumheart Gardens #ad
5 Live Root Cuttings, Comphrey, Bocking 4, Knitbone 5, Russian Comfrey #adYumheart Gardens #ad
- Non-invasive bocking 4 cultivar of comfrey, which will not produce viable seed which may spread uncontrollably. Although some animals enjoy comfrey fresh, if you find your animals do not like fresh comfrey, offer them comfrey which has wilted for a day or dried completely.
Save money on animal feed! comfrey is used worldwide as an animal fodder. Be careful about tilling a comfrey patch! bocking 4 comfrey is the most desirable cultivar for making a tea or compost to fertilize your garden, silicon, potassium, nitrogen, most notably iron, calcium, With an NPK ratio 1.8
8 / 05 /5. 3. Though of course comfrey can always spread from roots. Also many trace minerals. Comfrey is the only plant which harvests vitamin B-12 from the soil! Choose yumheart gardens comfrey root in confidence knowing ours is grown organically and is free from disease and pests.
Dried comfrey leaves contain 26% protein. Comfrey is a dynamic accumulator of nutrients from deep in the soil, magnesium. Ask your doctor about the many medicinal benefits of Allantoin from comfrey, bruises, sprains, wounds, especially bone fractures, ect.
4. Hirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
Victoria Red Rhubarb 25 Seeds-Perennial, Easy to grow #adHirts: Seed; Vegetable #ad
- This is a standard crop variety of Rhubarb. The taste has a bit of a wine flavor to it. The stalks are a deep crimson red with a touch of green on the inside. First recorded in 1837 in England. One of the largest and most productive varieties.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Great Gardening Gift 1, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Mary Washington Asparagus Seed for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Minimum of 1. 5g per packet. Soak seeds in water overnight and ensure warm temperatures to aid germination; it can take up to two months, so be patient. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
Perennial crop -- asparagus can take 2 to 3 years from seed to produce stalks, but will last for decades after becoming established. Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. An extremely popular asparagus variety producing thick, straight green stalks with a hint of purple at the spear.
Start indoors in flats 12-14 weeks before last frost date. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- oven roasted with parmesan, in soup or even eaten fresh, grilled, sauteed, the flavor of Asparagus is fabulously delicious. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of mary washington Asparagus Asparagus officinalis seeds.
6. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Rhubarb Victoria Pie Plant Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 25 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Packed with vitamins. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 7, 8, 10, 4, 3, 6, 9, 5, 2, 50. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|