As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coast of Maine #ad
Organic Granular Fertilizer, Coast of Maine Stonington Lobster & Kelp Plant Food #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Easily spreadable and quickly works into the top layers of soil, compost or other growing medium. Lots of calcium to help boost plant vigor and immunity, which is important for supporting large buds and blooms.
Omri listed for organic use, which many growers and consumers demand for health, taste and quality. Made with lobster & crab shell meal, fish, and kelp meal plus worm castings and other natural amendments and micronutrients.
Plant food stays in the soil and releases with each watering, unlike liquid nutrients. 5-2-4 npk promotes leafy green growth, budding flowering and fruiting. Granular fertilizer with uniform size for consistent release of nutrients no dust in the bag, making it ideal for premium indoor plants. Very low-odor, does not smell when used with indoor plants or in grow tents.
2. Coast of Maine #ad
Coast of Maine Fish Bone Meal – Soil Amendment, Budding & Blooming, Phosphorus Plant Food Fertilizer, Calcium #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Excellent source of calcium 18% and Phosphorus 13%, making it ideal for budding and blooming plants. Granular size, which means it won't wash away when you water your plant like liquid nutrients do. Slow-release nutrients feed you plant consistently over weeks or months – no burning or saggy leaves from lack of nutrients! Good source of trace elements, which enhance your soil for maximum yield.
Promotes root growth, giving your plant a huge boost in nutrient up-take, speeding growth and increasing strength.
3. Coast of Maine #ad
All Natural Plant Food for Indoor, 2-3-0 NPK 1 FL QT, Greenhouse and hydroponic Growing, Coast of Maine, Squid Concentrate #adCoast of Maine #ad
- All natural plant food for Indoor, greenhouse and hydroponic growing. Can be used as a supplemental nutrient source when growing hydroponically. Promotes budding and blooming. Roses love it! Liquid Squid.
4. Coast of Maine #ad
4 Pound Bag, Coast of Maine Indoor Outdoor OMRI Listed Lobster Meal Organic Fertilizer Blend Mix for Container Gardens, and Flower Pots, Vegetables #adCoast of Maine #ad
- All-natural ingredients: 4-pound all-natural lobster meal fertilizer for your container garden or professional farm. Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of dehydrated lobster and ground crab shells rich in nutrients to promote thick stem growth, healthy green foliage, and flowering.
Organic plant food: Organic plant supplement that's ideal for flowers, vegetables, and herbs. Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations. For healthy roots & soil: Compost strengthens root systems and encourages water retention with steady drainage.
5. Coast of Maine #ad
16 Quart Bag, Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Bar Harbor Blend Organic Compost Potting Soil Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need; Comes from a blend of composts selected for their calcium, chitin, and peat composition.
Plenty of material: 16 dry quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Bag Dimensions L x W x H: 31 x 5 x 19 inches; Bag Weight: 35 pounds.
Certified organic: OMRI-listed for use in organic gardening operations. Ideal for all plants: lightweight, patio urns, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for flowers and vegetables; Perfect for hanging pots, or backyard garden. Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water-retention and steady drainage.
6. Coast of Maine #ad
21% Chitin, Coast of Maine, Crab Concentrate, 1-2-0 NPK 1 FL QT, All Natural Plant Food for Fruit and Vegetables #adCoast of Maine #ad
- All-natural plant food for fruits and Vegetables, root mass, Promotes overall plant health and vigor, stem strength and foliage.
7. Coast of Maine #ad
Coast of Maine Liquid Squid Fertilizer for Indoor Plants 2-3-0 1 Gal #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Comes in a highly concentrated form. May be used on a variety of plants. Contains: Longfin inshore squid. Can be used as a foliar spray or watered – in.