As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change 1068 Certified Organic Yellow Crookneck Summer Squash #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Grows best outside.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989. Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic summer squash seeds that flourish in soil. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Straight Neck Yellow Summer Squash Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- It also does well planted in late summer for a fall harvest. Minimum of 2g per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Good eats -- on its own, fresh summer squash is delicious sauteed in butter with a little garlic.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you. But it is also a wonderful addition to Italian lasagna, Middle Eastern curry, Asian stir fries, sweet breads and even pancakes.
Prolific early summer squash with yellow skin and a tapered straight neck. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Under the “how To” section of our website.
Bushlike plant makes harvesting easy. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Delicious sweet fruit is perfect for grilling, sauteing, and frying. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of straightneck yellow summer Squash seeds. Great for patio -- this compact variety is disease resistant and could be grown in a container on your deck. So many ways to use this versatile vegetable.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
50+ Crookneck Heirloom Squash Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- 85% germination. Very easy to grow and stores reasonably well. This heirloom variety produces yellow fruit that are best picked when 6"-8" long. Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity.
Expect exceptional yields as this variety produces early, and all summer long. Sweet flavor. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. 45 days Open-Pollinated.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Summer Crookneck Heirloom Summer Squash Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Plant spread is 24". Heirloom. No gmos, ever. Meaty fruits with Small crookneck have bright-yellow, bumpy skin.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 24". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
They have a delicious flavor and fine texture. Yields 5" fruit. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 53 days. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Saffron Summer Squash Seeds 100 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Perfect straight neck summer squash that grows on sturdy, open, yet compact plants. Each packet contains 100 seeds. Plant spread is 36".
Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 55 days. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant height is 24". Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Yields 7-8" fruit. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. No gmos, ever.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Summer Crookneck Squash Cucurbita Pepo Bulk Pack of 200 Seeds Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 4. 375" wide by 6. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Quality summer squash seeds packaged by seed needs.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Squash Summer Amberpic 8455 Yellow 25 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 80% or better. Store and package well. Delicious flavor and fine texture. Harvest in about 45 days.