As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bayer #ad
30 Pound Bag, Merit 0.5 Granular Systemic Insect Control #adBayer #ad
- Imidacloprid 05%. Applications of merit 05 g insecticide cannot exceed a total of 80 lb 04 lb of active ingredient per acre per year. Merit is for use in and around turfgrasses, Evergreens, Foliage Plants, Shrubs, Flowers, Trees, Ground Covers.
|Manufacturer||Backed by Bayer #ad|
2. Bayer #ad
Bayer Dylox 6.2 Granular White Grub Insecticide #adBayer #ad
- Dylox 6. 2 is for use in and around landscape flowers, trees, golf courses, landscape and recreational turf, shrubs, and residential turf.
Dylox 6. 2 kills and controls armyworms cutworms Webworms Cranberry Girdlers Bluegrass Weevils Billbug Larvae Mole Crickets Chinch Bugs White Grubs. Trichlorfon 6. 2%.
|Manufacturer||Backed by Bayer #ad|
3. Spectracide #ad
4-Pack, Spectracide Triazicide Insect Killer For Lawns Granules, 10-Pound #adSpectracide #ad
- Kills fast: Controls listed insects on contact. Granular formula: distribute granules uniformly around the treatment area; water in lightly immediately after application.
Kills up to 16 weeks: keeps killing roaches, ants excluding pharaoh and fire, silverfish and crickets. Non-staining: Water-based, formula with a spring fresh scent. Guaranteed: Guaranteed to work or your money back.
4. Ortho #ad
Spiders, Fleas, Lawn Insect Killer Kills Ants, Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer for Lawns Granules, Treats up to 10,000 sq. ft., 10 lbs., Fast Acting, Ticks, Centipedes & Other Listed Bugs #adOrtho #ad
- Long-lasting control: kill outdoor pests before they come into your home for up to 3 months, ticks, including listed ants, and spiders see product label for complete lists of pests. Easy to apply: one 10 lb.
Ortho home defense insect killer for lawns granules is an outdoor insect killer that kills ants, ticks, spiders and centipedes in your lawn before they can come inside your home, fleas, and creates a bug barrier to keep them out.
Bag treats up to 10, 000 square feet--for best results, apply with a Scotts spreader and water in immediately after application; people and pets may re-enter after the treated area has dried.
Outdoor protection: protect your home with this outdoor flea and tick killer; for best results, apply proactively in the early spring or summer to prevent infestation. Fast acting: starts creating a bug barrier within minutes to kill listed outdoor bugs in your lawn, on ornamentals and flowers, and around your home's foundation.
5. Spectracide #ad
Brown/A 96203, Spectracide 1-Gallon Acer Plus Triazicide Insect Killer for Lawns and Landscapes Concentrate #adSpectracide #ad
- Concentrate formula: Mix with water – see product label for mixing rates. Acre plus: covers up to 64, 000 square feet of lawn. Fast-acting formula: Protects lawns, flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs. Kills 180+ pests on contact: kills above and below ground – kills grubs, mites, aphids, sod webworms, deer ticks, fleas, chinch bugs, beetles, whiteflies, mosquitoes, ants, Japanese beetles, European crane flies and other listed insects.
Long-lasting formula: Provides up to 2 months of control of nuisance pests.
6. Scotts #ad
14.35 lb., Scotts GrubEx1 Season Long Grub Killer #adScotts #ad
- Prevents turf damage by killing grubs when they are young. One application in the spring or early summer kills and prevents grubs and armyworms for 4 months.
Original GrubEx. Scotts products are designed to work with Scotts spreaders. Helps prevent root damage caused by insects for a stronger lawn. Kills 25% more grub types vs.
7. Roundup #ad
10 lb., Grubs, Home Perimeters, Ornamental & Flower Gardens, Spiders, Ticks for up to 3 Months, Roundup for Lawns Bug Destroyer, Kills Ants, Use on Residential Lawns, Treats up to 2,500 sq ft, Fleas #adRoundup #ad
- Won't harm lawns. Kills insects above and below the lawn's surface, including ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, white grubs, sod webworms and cutworms.
For residential lawns, landscaped areas, and ornamental and flower garden use. Kills grubs. Kills 100+ listed insects by contact and keeps on killing for up to 3 months.