As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Size-#1 Container, Perennial Farm Marketplace Calamagrostis a. 'Karl Foerster' Feather Reed Ornamental Grasses, Yellow Spikes #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Feather reed grass will tolerate some shade, perennials, but prefers moist, it is the tall, ‘Karl Foerster’ works well with a myriad of woodies, arching clump, well-drained soil in full sun.
The graceful golden spikes rise 4–5' above the foliage in May and June. Due to varying agricultural regulations, ca, co, mt, az, ut, OR, NV, we do not ship to the following states: AK, ID, WA and HI.
Deer-leerious highly deer resistant plants. Like the species, and other grasses. Plant 30” apart. While the 18–24" foliage grows in a handsome, slender upright flower spikes that distinguish this grass.
Hardy in usda zones 4-9. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting. 2001 perennial plant of the year. If shipped between November 1st and March 1st, plant may be dormant and trimmed. Full sun, Part Shade. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Mexican Feather Ornamental Grass Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 6 - 10 Company. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Sowing rate: 5 - 6 seeds per plant. Bloom color: White. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. 16 inch perennial.
3. Ornamental Grass #ad
Live Bare Root Plants for Gallon Pots or Landscaping,, 3 Karl Foerster's Feather Reed Grass Calamagrostis acutiflora 'Karl Foerster', Easy Care Ornamental Perennial Grass #adOrnamental Grass #ad
- One of the most popular ornamental grasses, makes a great choices for living privacy screens. Hardy easy to grow, low maintenance Perennial that will grow in well drained clay, to fertile soils.
It tall slender stalks wave in the slightest breeze and are attractive to birds. Blooms every spring thru Summer, Great for Fresh Cut and Dried Flower Arrangements. Ready to plant in one to five gallon pots or landscaping and is deer, rabbit and rodent resistant.
4. Ornamental Grass #ad
1 Karl Foerster's Feather Reed Grass Calamagrostis acutiflora 'Karl Foerster', Easy Care Ornamental Perennial Grass, Live Bare Root Plants for Gallon Pots or Landscaping, #adOrnamental Grass #ad
- Ready to plant in one to five gallon pots or landscaping and is deer, rabbit and rodent resistant. One of the most popular ornamental grasses, makes a great choices for living privacy screens.
It tall slender stalks wave in the slightest breeze and are attractive to birds. Hardy easy to grow, low maintenance Perennial that will grow in well drained clay, to fertile soils. Blooms every spring thru Summer, Great for Fresh Cut and Dried Flower Arrangements.
5. dhed garden #ad
Feather Reed Grass aka Calamagrostis acut. 'Karl Foerster' Live Plant Fit 1 Gallon Pot #addhed garden #ad
- Send us a message if you need one. Instructions are available for every plant. If you need ones, please email us. We usually ship 7-10 days after payment is received.
We have to consult weather reports before shipping. It is normal and healthy for plants to go dormant. If you have any concern feel free to send us a message we will do everything we can to help you. Shipping to areas that are too cold or too hot will be at buyer's risk.
Many plants will go dormant in the cold/dark months and we may ship plants while they're dormant however, the plants are still alive, they're just working on their root systems. Shipping may be delayed until the weather of destination is permitted. No pot include. Our plants are all organic healthy and strong root system.
6. Marde Ross & Company #ad
3300 Seeds, Ground Cover, Moss Verbena, Mixed Colors for Zones 6-10 #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- 8-12 tall. Full sun. Moss verbena - good Ground Cover in Zones 6-10 Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Takes moderately conditions. Tender perennial that Blooms in Summer and Fall. Sow in spring or Late Fall when Soil is Warm.
7. Nature's Seed #ad
1,000 sq. ft, Nature's Seed TURF-LOPE-1000-F Perennial Ryegrass Seed Blend #adNature's Seed #ad
- Our perennial ryegrass Seed blend is the fastest establishing mix available. This blend contains three types of 100% premium 'golf-grade' perennial ryegrass Seed, providing uniform color.
By combining three types of premium Seed you also get a grass highly resistant to disease and very tolerant of salt.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|