As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
75+ Mortgage Lifter Tomato Seeds- Heirloom Variety- for 2021- by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Shipping is free on all additional seed packages purchased with this item, all varieties, any quantity. 90% germination, ships from Ohio. Pay only $1. 69 shipping per order! Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season.
2. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Mortgage Lifter Tomato Seeds, One of The Most Delicious Tomatoes for Home Growing, Non GMO, Neonicotinoid-Free., Large Tomato #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant produces good yields of 1 to 2 pound beefsteak tomatoes that have a sweet rich flavor and turn deep pink when mature. Plant seed 1/4" indoors and 1/2" Outdoors when Warm.
Keep moist while germinating and Keep Moist Outside but don't Overwater. 100 mortgage lifter tomato. Non gmo and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee 52068A Mortgage Lifter Tomato, 125 Seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Legendary, huge beefsteak consistently wins taste-tests. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Harvest in 80 days. Plant spread is 18".
Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Each packet contains 125 seeds. Plant height is 36". No gmos, ever. Fruit weight is 16-24 oz. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Heirloom. Indeterminate. Yields 6-8" fruit.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Mortgage Lifter 5478 Red 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Increased disease-resistance, more uniform fruit. Harvest in about 80 days. Germination rate about 80% or better. Large, 10 to14 ounce fruits, very productive vines.
5. Burpee #ad
Big Rainbow & Brandywine Pink | 4 Beefsteak Tomato Seed Packets, Burpee Heirloom Taste Starting Kit Mortgage Lifter, 4 Pots, Cherokee Purple, 4 Coir Pellets & 4 Plant Markers #adBurpee #ad
- Each heirloom taste seed starting kit includes: 4 Seed Packets, 4 Burpee Plant Markers, 4 Expanding Coir Pellets & 4 Biodegradable Pots. Brandywine pink: dating back to the late 1800S, the rich, flavorful taste makes this heirloom beefsteak among the most prized.
Big rainbow: distinctive organce skin with green and red streaks, this heirloom is low in acidity nad perfect for eating fresh.
Mortgage lifter: developed in the 1930's this heirloom Was cultivated for its huge size. It remains popular today because of its award-winning flavor. Burpee seeds growing since 1876. Cherokee purple: the pre-1890s superbly sweet tomato, is one of the varieties that is credited for the resurgence in heirloom tomatoes.
|Model||Heirloom Taste Seed Starting Kit|
6. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
Heirloom Tomato Seed Assortment- 10 Varieties- Over 900 Seeds- Non GMO Heirloom Varieties #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Each variety is packaged in separate envelopes and labeled accordingly. Varieties included: cherokee purple, beefsteak, yellow Brandywine, Mortgage Lifter, Roma, Black Krim, Pink Brandywine, Giant Belgium, German Johnson, Yellow Pear.
Grown in 2020 for the 2021 season. This assortment contains over 900 seeds. Heirloom, non-GMO Varieties.
7. Seed Kingdom #ad
Tomato Mortgage Lifter Great Heirloom Garden Vegetable by Seed Kingdom Bulk 1,200 Seeds #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- 1, 200 seeds. Days until Harvest: 79. Fruits. Heirloom vegetable. Lycopersicon esculentum. Large, pink, 1 lb.