As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DiamondKingSmoker #ad
7 lbs, DiamondKingSmoker Smoking Wood Chunks 100% All Natural Barbecue Smoker Chunks for Grilling and BBQ | Large Cut Smoker Chips | Season Air-Dried for Premium Flavor Profile Post Oak #adDiamondKingSmoker #ad
- 7lbs is perfect for 3 hours of continuous smoke and heat in the DiamondKing Smoker Cooker. Premier smoking wood. Never needs pre-soaking like other smoker chunks. Due to natural variations in wood density, chunk sizes will have slight variations.
Post oak smoke is amazing with beef and perfect to showcase your Texas Pride. Fresh, custom cut for diamondkingSmoker, flavorful, Made in USA, Clean, Post Oak. Dks smoking wood is stored indoors after harvesting to preserve the moisture and cleanliness. Try it today with our Smoker Cooker Box.
2. Smoak Firewood #ad
White Oak, Smoak Firewood Cooking Wood Logs, USDA Certified Kiln Dried 8inch Pieces, 25-30lbs #adSmoak Firewood #ad
- Smoak with the beST wood! Experience the difference! Cooking wood mini logs 8in pieces, 25-30lbs - Kiln Dried, box is 12x12x12. Provides a long lasting burn which infuses flavor. Usda certified pest free, 100% organic NO chemicals. Competition grade Quality Made in the USA.
3. Rockwood #ad
25-30 lbs., Rock Wood Cooking Wood Logs, USDA Certified Kiln Dried Post Oak #adRockwood #ad
- Texan-competition Quality Made in Texas. Dried wood logs for longer-duration smokes. Cooking wood logs 12in pieces, 25-30lbs - Kiln Dried, box is 24x12x8. Long lasting burn which infuses flavor. Use with smoker, charcoal grills, firepits to add flavor.
4. WESTERN #ad
Western Premium BBQ Products Post Oak BBQ Cooking Chunks, 570 cu in #adWESTERN #ad
- 570 cubic inches of large sized post oak chunks per package. Wood cooking chunks for smoking made from real post oak wood for charcoal, gas, or electric grills, as well as personal and larger smokers.
Try western premium bbq products post oak bbq cooking chunks for smoking on these American favorites: Hamburgers, BBQ Smoked Wings, Whole Chicken, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.
Delicious with beef sirloin or Filets, Braised Brisket, Salmon or Trout, or Pork Loin. Use to make a variety of post oak smoked meat with charcoal or with chunks alone. See description for cooking instructions. Post oak wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, and rot.
|Manufacturer||WW Wood inc #ad|
|Warranty||100% satisfaction guaranteed|
5. Western BBQ #ad
Western Premium BBQ Kiln Dried Oak Wood Mini Logs with Robust Flavor for Grills and Barbecue Smokers 1.5 Cubic Feet #adWestern BBQ #ad
- Master the art of barbecue: add intense flavor to your smoked or grilled meats with the Western Premium BBQ Oak Mini Logs. Ideal for full flavor: real mini logs are kiln-dried and cut into uniform lengths to provide consistency through a long cook.
Made for consistent flavor: Uniform oak logs are about 10 inches long. Kiln-dried: these oak logs are heat-treated to prevent pests, mold, and rot. Versatile mini logs: can be added to a charcoal grill for flavor or used in a smoker over a longer period of time to provide a fuller flavor.
|Brand||Western BBQ #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western BBQ #ad|
6. Myron Mixon #ad
Myron Mixon Smokers BBQ White Oak Wood Chunks for Adding Flavor and Aroma to Smoking and Grilling at Home in The Backyard or Campsite #adMyron Mixon #ad
- World championship flavor: Take home the same wood varieties we use to cook when we're on the competition trail. Burlap storage sack: handpackaged in breathable burlap bag. White oak wood chunks: myron's bbq wood chunks are perfect for adding a distinctive medium smoke flavor profile to anything you add to your grill or smoker.
Naturally harvested: Locally sourced wood chunks are harvested naturally. Dimensions l x w x h: 5 x 8 x 15 inches; Weight: 6 pounds; Quantity: 1 bag. Naturally cured: Wood chunks are naturally cured as opposed to the kiln method.
7. Jealous Devil #ad
Jealous Devil All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, 35LB #adJealous Devil #ad
- Pure flavor: mild flavor-enhancing aroma enhances flavor profiles without overpowering them, whether you're cooking whitefish or brisket - use alone or blend with your favorite wood.
Pro / restaurant quality: no sparking, and low ash - ideal for any grill, no popping, smoker, or kamado. Waterproof & re-sealable bag: Industry-leading waterproof / dustproof packaging with carry handle and zip top closure.
100% natural: pure, fillers, ultra-dense South American hardwoods - no chemicals, or scrap material. Superior burn: twice the cook power over 7000kcal/g, hotter temperatures max over 1170F, and far longer burn time 4+ hours open grills / 20+ hours in smokers.
|Brand||Jealous Devil #ad|
|Manufacturer||Jealous Devil #ad|