As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
An Old Favorite, Ficus, 6" Pot, Burgundy Rubber Tree Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. Provide bright, indirect or artificial light. Easy to grow house plant. Great for the house, apartment, office or dorm. Trim as needed.
2. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox Burgundy India Rubber Tree Plant, an Old Favorite, Ficus, 4" Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- The burgundy rubber tree is an indoor plant and known for its thick, glossy leaves that range from a rich burgundy red color to almost black. This plant can quickly adapt to common indoor temperatures.
In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Hardy zones: 10-11 USDA. Prune the top of the rubber tree from time to time to remove growth or to maintain its indoor height.
Avoid splashing the leaves as it may stain them instead, filtered light which produces the dark, mist the leaves to increase humidity. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants.
Caring for a rubber plant is not demanding at all. Will thrive best with bright, burgundy color of the leaves. Water only when the top soil is dry. This plant does not bloom any flowers but, the beautiful burgundy-colored leaves are large, and about 8” – 12” inches long and around 4” inches wide when matured enough.
3. California Tropicals #ad
Ficus Rubber Tree Decora Tineke Variegated 4" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Commonly known as the Sweetheart Hoya or Valentine's Hoya. Its leaves feature a heart shape that tell the tale of the name. Perfect gift for that special someone in your life.
They may produce small balls of nectar, colored red to brown. The plant is non-variegated which simply means it is a solid green color.
4. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 10 Panama Rubber Tree Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- 10 panama Rubber Tree seeds. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:20 . Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL 3 SéẹDs para Rubber Trẹẹ Yellow Flówers Tropical Gardens Ornamental Hevea Brasiliensis SéẹD #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Stays relatively small as a container plant. 2. Flowers are either male or female and both are found on the tree. Forest green leaves and long cylindrical trunk rest atop a bottle shaped swollen base.
The bark is very smoot and oozes “latex / rubber” underneath. This plant is perfect for plant collectors and tropical growers.
Para rubber tree. 3. Female flowers form at the apex or end. 5. Native to Amazon regions. Creamy yellow flowers peek out from the foliage and form without petals which are very aromatic. Hevea brasiliensis. 4. Male flowers form at the lateral position of the inflorescence. Fun facts: 1. This plant is deciduous.
6. Mazaashop #ad
Mazaashop 12 Pcs Adjustable Tree Supports Soft Rubber Tree Shrub Plant Cable Ties Support 9.4 Inch #adMazaashop #ad
- Length : 24 cm/9. 4" wide: 1. 3 cm/05" package Qty:12 Pcs. Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Adjustable design, easy to use and fix or disassemble. Made of pp plastic, durable and reusable. Color: Green. 100% worry-free purchase: we are dedicated to providing innovative quality products! If you don't like this Tree Supports, please let us know and we will issue a prompt replacement or full refund.
Widely used for various trees shrubs, Workes great to stabilize the new trees from the wind till they set roots, Keep plant trees in good shape.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
4" Pot, New Yet Very Old!, 9GreenBox -Tineke Rubber Tree Plant, Ficus #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Taking care of rubber tree - when you noticed that the leaves of your tree becomes dusty, you can simply wash those dust with water. Pruning rubber tree plant - if your rubber tree is mature enough, you can cut about a third to one-half of it's brances or how many branches you prefer to remove just be carefull enough not to damage or remove too much foliage required.
It is important to give time and allow the soil to dry before watering your plant again to avoid the roots to decay and yellowish of the leaves. Rubber trees are pests free but other than pests and insects, over watering is one of the main reason why they usually die.
They are at there best when they are placed in warm to average temperature room levels. 9greenbox tineke rubber Tree Plant will be shipped in a 4" inch Pot. Water your rubber tree troughly but do not over water. Growing rubber tree plant - in growing rubber plants they prefer bright light but can adapt to low light places.
They can reach an estimated height of 8 inch tall when provided with proper care and good conditions. Rubber tree plant - rubber tree plant is natively found in areas of india and malaysia, one of the oldest houseplant that is used as a houseplant over the years and around the world. Fertilized regularly with a water-soluble fertlizer and your plant will stay healthy as what you wished it to be. Rubber plant is the best plant in removing chemical toxins from the air in indoor environment.