As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GS Plant Foods #ad
All Natural Wetting Agent 8 Ounces Concentrate, Liquid Aeration Soil Loosener, GS Plant Foods Yucca Extract Wetting Agent, Lawns & Soil, Soil & Plant Thirst Quench for Plants #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- Leaves have a natural coating of cuticle cells that help plants retain water and form a barrier against environmental stressors. For hydroponics; mix 1/8 tsp with 10 gallons of water. Easy to apply for natural great results: yucca extract is a natural surfactant that breaks up the water droplets and allows the water to spread out on the leaf surface in a thin film.
Apply it whenever plants are stressed due to heat, drought or hydrophobic soil conditions. Yucca is high in natural wetting agents called saponins. Water and nutrients can be efficiently absorbed by leaves, and Yucca Extract greatly improves this efficiency. Saponins are steroidal-based natural chemicals that actually make water wetter, breaking the polarity of the water molecule.
This natural surfactant stimulates soil microbes and enhances the uptake of nutrients, whilst promoting a healthy soil profile. In the case of excessive mineral buildup, yucca extract will reduce the amount of water necessary to flush the soil.
This helps to fix hydrophobic soils. For root drench; mix 3 grams 1/8 oz per gallon of water. We have 100% confidence in the quality of our products and continuously strive to deliver the best customer experience. Made from yucca schidigera: yucca extract is made from yucca schidigera 60% saponin, a natural wetting agent and surfactant. Trusted & reliable: at gs plant foods, sustainable, and yield consistent & amazing results in your garden, cost efficient, we understand that you are placing your trust in us to provide you with the highest quality products available.
2. GS Plant Foods #ad
Now in 1 Gallon Concentrate, Yucca Wet by GS Plant Foods, Liquid Yucca Extract- Organic wetting Agent and surfactant #adGS Plant Foods #ad
- Excellent surfactant. Improves soil moisture retention. Increase water absorption for all plants. Made from Yucca Schidigera extract.
3. NPK Industries #ad
RAW Yucca 8 oz #adNPK Industries #ad
- Beneficial to nutrient solutions as well as foliar spray applications. 100% yucca extract. Fully water soluble. Can be used at all stages of growth and flowering. Can be used to supplement any nutrient program or foliar spray regimen.
4. Spray-N-Grow #ad
Spray-N-Grow, Inc. COCO8 Coco Organic Wetting Agent, 8 oz Micro Nutrients, Concentrate #adSpray-N-Grow #ad
- Lowers surface tension on leaves. Easy to use and mixes well with all of your foliar sprays. Effective in root drench applications. Nonionic, compatible with all nutrients.
Improves efficacy of all foliar nutrients. Less evaporation. Organic and nontoxic. Non-chemical and formula safe for people, plants, pets, and the environment. Maximizes product absorption. Compatible with other liquid nutrients.
5. Simple Lawn Solutions #ad
Lawn Food Quality Liquid Fertilizer, Any Grass Type, Advanced 16-4-8 Balanced NPK, Spring & Summer Concentrated Spray, Simple Lawn Solutions 32 Ounce #adSimple Lawn Solutions #ad
- 16-4-8 lawn food is best to be used to maintain and feed your lawn, and/or if your lawn is deficient in Macronutrients like Nitrogen, if you want to enhance the green of your lawn, if you are trying to boost vertical and lateral growth, Phosphorus and Potassium. Potassium enhances plant tolerance to extreme temperatures and drought, while also playing an essential role in the transfer of nutrients and regulation of water and nutrients.
Blended with 4% phosphorus. Contains seaweed and fish. Blended with 8% potassium. Produced in the united states: 16-4-8 is manufactured in the United States of America, by a family owned business with 25 years of former experience in the commercial professional turf industry.
This complete nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash formula gives your grass greening & growth while providing nutrients for lush lawns.
Phosphorus encourages root development, and enhances vigorous plant development in early stages. Nitrogen is a major component of chlorophyll where plants get their green coloring. Blended with 16% nitrogen. Nitrogen encourages vigorous growth for the development of a dense attractive lawn. All grass types: including bermuda, bahia, st. Seaweed & fish emulsion provides rich, organic matter to soil for a more effective Lawn Food and optimum nutrient uptake.
6. Endurant #ad
Penterra Soil Penetrant and Wetting Agent – Promotes Water Movement and Root Absorption to Deter Erosion and Improve Nutrient Uptake for Hardier Landscaping and Water Conservation #adEndurant #ad
- This improves soil structure and reduces plant stress without overwatering. Flush excess salt and reduce water repellency to increase availability of nutrients. Penterra soil penetrant increases the time in which plant roots can absorb water. Professional-grade formula reduces incidents of standing water damage to golf courses, crops, athletic fields and general landscaping.
Penterra helps to reduce crusting, loosens hard clay soil, and allows water and oxygen to better reach plants. Penterra Soil Penetrant is not plant food.
Our high-grade proprietary formula promotes water movement deep into compacted soil to improve nutrient uptake and aerification of soils. This improves root growth and reduces soil erosion, both critical to soil ecologies and plant health.
Regulate moisture and use less water by keeping soil from locking-up. The fastest acting soil penetrant on the market, Penterra reduces surface tension so its beneficial secondary effects can resolve localized dry spots, promote healthier turf and deter soil erosion. It is important to immediately flush Penterra from foliage or leaf surfaces with water. Improve water penetration on lawns, fairways, athletic fields and gardens with Penterra Soil Penetrant and Wetting Agent.
7. roots organics #ad
Wetting Agent for Organic Crop Production, Roots Organics Rain, Quart #adroots organics #ad
- A powerful gardening tool, increase volumetric moisture content of media, improve irrigation efficiency, Roots Organics Rain is designed for both foliar and root zone application. Roots organics rain promotes water penetration and aids in the dispersion of foliar applications.
Use this product to assist water infiltration, reduce evaporative water loss, and equalize the osmotic differential in soil and soilless media by mediating more uniform moisture distribution.
Soil amending guaranteed analysis: yucca schidigera extract wetting agent 800%, quillaja saponaria extract wetting agent 16. 0%, aloe vera extract 4.
0%. A combination of the natural wetting agents yucca and quillaja, this product reduces water surface tension and enhances the movement of solutions and soluble nutrients throughout the rhizosphere. By reducing surface tension and increasing the leaf surface to foliar and liquid fertilizers, Roots Organics Rain enhances the effectiveness of foliar-applied fertilizers.