As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Schultz #ad
4 fl oz. 1061, Schultz African Violet Plus Plant Food 8-14-9 #adSchultz #ad
- Easy to measure dropper. For african Violets and other blooming plants. 8-14-9 formula. Improves quality of all African violets and other gesneriads. Promotes beautiful blooms.
Feeds plants the way nature does, delivering nutrients to the roots with each watering. Just 7 drops of water every time you water. Famous 7 drops formula - Just 7 drops per quart of water for beautiful plants. Helps stimulate flower production.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturers satisfaction guarantee|
2. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
8 Fluid Ounces, African Violet Plant Food | Liquid Fertilizer for African Violets #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Bottle contains enough plant food to nourish your African violet for six months to a year, depending on the size of your plant. Are you starving your african violet? feed your african violet essential nutrients to grow healthy and strong.
Dilute one teaspoon in a cup or more of water before your plant’s weekly bath. Our gentle plant food is specially formulated to provide key elements for growth, improve nutrient uptake, and correct soil deficiencies.
Good for growing your houseplant indoor or outdoor. Lasts longer: each 8 oz. The perfect multivitamin: grow big, 3% available phosphate, bold houseplants with the ideal N-P-K ratio 3% nitrogen, 3% soluble potassium.
Easy to use – no mixing or mess! gentle enough to use every time you water. Biostimulant blend: humic-fulvic acid and sea kelp extract are a plant’s best friend, boosting nutrient uptake for hearty rooting & vibrant flower blooms.
3. Schultz #ad
4 oz, Schultz African Violet Plus Liquid Plant Food 8-14-9 #adSchultz #ad
- Contains basic micronutrients. Specially formulated for African violets and other blooming plants. 2 pack. Stimulates beautiful flower production.
4. Bonide #ad
8 oz, Bonide 037321001065 106 Liquid African Violet Plant Food, Brown/A #adBonide #ad
- Promotes beautiful blooms. Specially formulated African Violet fertilizer. Feed every time you water.
5. Espoma #ad
Natural & Organic African Violet Plant Food, Espoma Violet! Liquid Plant Food, Pack of 2, 8 fl oz #adEspoma #ad
- Beneficial microbes ensure superior results. Espoma violet! is approved for organic gardening. Feed your african violets with Violet! Plant Food every 2-4 weeks. Shake well prior to mixing. Violet! liquid plant food promotes growth & flowering in all African Violets.
No measuring, no messes! With lid closed turn the bottle upside down. Simply mix with water to feed instantly. Now turn bottle uprightflip the lid open, add two to three pre-measured doses to your watering can and then add 1 gallon of water.
6. The Grow Co #ad
Bloom Booster Formula for Healthy Beautiful Flowers 8 oz, Organic Liquid Fertilizer for Potted Indoor and Outdoor Houseplants, African Violet Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Easy to understand instructions makes using our solution in watering cans or a spray bottle effortless. Contains a balanced mix of macro and micro nutrients that gently delivers the nutrition your delicate potted household flower plants need to thrive! Apply confidently - plant care made simple.
Wonderfully organic - contains safe, all natural ingredients that encourage strong roots, enhanced growth, and overall better health for your African violets.
For beautiful flowers - bloom booster formula stimulates your houseplant and promotes stunning blooms and vibrant coloful flowers to brighten up your home year-round! Use wherever they grow - light and natural formula starts to work the moment it hits your plants soil! Use freely indoors, around the garden or wherever your live African violet is growing! Quality nutrition - high quality, urea free liquid fertilizer.
Just dilute with water, apply, moss, perlite, and watch your plants thrive! Excellent for violets grown in pots containing bark, pumice, and other soil potting mixes.
7. Schultz #ad
4 oz Pack of 2, Schultz SPF44900 African Violet Plus Liquid Plant Food 8-14-9 #adSchultz #ad
- Contains basic micronutrients. Specially formulated for African violets and other blooming plants. Stimulates beautiful flower production.
8. HOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
Ficus, cactus and more!, ferns, spider plant, african violets, palms, peace lily, Indoor Plant Food: All-purpose ready-to-use fertilizer for houseplants. 8 liquid ounces. Great for your pothos #adHOUSEPLANT RESOURCE CENTER #ad
- Perfect for all plants including: peace lily, philodendron, spider plant, dumb cane, african violet, arrowhead vine, snake plant, peace Lily, Easter Cactus, Dwarf Banana, Madagascar Jasmine, bird of paradise, false shamrock, King of Hearts, christmas cactus, anthurium, lily turk, Aloe Vera, Plectranthus, Peperomia, Cast-iron plant, Elephant Ear Philodendron, Aspargus Fern, Norfolk Island Pine, Dieffenbachia, Tradescantia, Oakleaf Ivy, Parlor palm, prayer plant, Chinese Evergreen.
It is designed to be used every time you water for green and gorgeous growth all year long.
Natural, safe, and organic: indoor plant food contains no urea or harmful chemicals that could burn your plant. Pre-mixed ready to use: no mess or mixing with our ready-to-use liquid fertilizer. Are you starving your houseplants? potted houseplants need a steady supply of specific nutrients for growth, health, and strong root systems.
Indoor plant food is specially formulated to provide optimal nutrition with no risk of burning your plant. Simply add to your watering can and use on all of your houseplants every time you water for steady growth, dark leaves, and healthy root systems. The perfect multivitamin for all of your plants: the ideal N-P-K ratio supports plant health with 3% Nitrogen, 1. 5% ammoniacal Nitrogen, 1. 5% nitrate nitrogen and slow-release calcium for steady growth.