As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Florida Foliage #ad
Live Houseplant, Dracaena Fragrans, Corn Plant, Indoor Florist Quality Foliage Tree #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- However, the corn plant is especially good for improving air quality, as it also absorbs toxins. Native to upper guinea in africa, has solid green leaves and is often found growing surrounded by taller vegetation, where it grows in humid forests. The plant was first introduced to europe in the 1700s, but it rapidly gained support thanks to how easy it is to grow and care for, where it became popular as a houseplant.
It wasn’t until the early 1900s that the corn plant made a name for itself in the United States, along with its tall and elegant style. It gets its name from the highly fragrant flowers it produces, Dracaena fragrans, which open after dark.
Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by florida foliage. Like all plants, the corn plant produces oxygen and makes the air in your home healthier for all of your family. In return for a little bit of care and attention from time to time, the corn plant will show off its shiny good looking leaves and removal various indoor air toxins.
The dracaena corn plant is a slow growing, sometimes flowering, shrub which is wildly popular as a houseplant. If you treat it very well, after many years you should get a bold ascent specimen with multiple crowns and the opportunity for it to produce a small spray of fragrant white flowers. The scientific name for the corn plant is Dracaena fragrans, which is the true corn plant in its native and original form, with solid dark green leaves. The ‘true’ corn plant, the corn plant originates from a tropical climate, which provides it with shade.
2. Hirts: House Plant #ad
Creme & Green Corn Plant, 6" Pot, Easy to Grow House Plant, Dracaena #adHirts: House Plant #ad
- Appropriate fertilization is also needed. Growing dracaena - in growing your dracaena plant, you must know that it requires a well drained soil. Originated from Africa. Dracaena - a tropical palmlike plant that is famous as a greenhouse or indoor plant.
Do not over water your plant, water only when you thinks it's needed as over watering can cause the leaves to be yellowish and sooner the plant may die.
Grows well with full shade of sun. Proudly homegrown by Hirt's Garden's. The creme &green corn plant - dracanea that you will be receiving in your purchase is potted in a 6'' inch pot.
Easy to grow and doesn't require much attention. It is also known for its air purifying benefit by removing chemicals and other toxins in the air. Pruning dracaena plant - if you notice, yellow and brown leaves of your plant just simply cut those and remove. New growth from your plant can be replanted in a seperate pot to grow another Dracanea plant.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
3G, Green 28-30" Tall, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dracaena Massangeana Live Corn Plant Top Indoor Air Purifier #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Houseplants make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, help you sleep, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Long green leaves with a central yellow light green stripe that grows from woody trunks. The corn plant can grow up to 6' and requires little water and care. Perfect for beginners, ideal size for shelves, tabletops, grows in low light, sills, thrives on neglect, and counters in your home or office interior.
Perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, hallways, and offices. This top air purifying evergreen houseplant arrives in a 3g container measuring 26"-30" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves. Beautiful, popular, and low maintenance and easy care.
4. California Tropicals #ad
Dracaena fragrans ‘massangeana’ Corn Plant- 6 '' from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- Perfect gift for any occassion! Enhance Your Environment. This plant comes fully rooted in a 6" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive.
5. California Tropicals #ad
Dracaena Tips "Massangeana" Corn Plant, 4" from California Tropicals #adCalifornia Tropicals #ad
- This plant comes fully rooted in a 4" pot, ready to grow in and your beautiful home or your office. All of our listings have very representative pictures of what you would receive. Perfect gift for any occassion! California Tropicals.
6. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Attractive Low Maintenance Air Purifying Houseplant, Dracaena Mass Cane, Dracaena Fragrans 'Massangeana', Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Growing the dracaena as indoor plants using different cane lengths, with each cane having sprouted a new head or heads of foliage, makes Dracaena fragrans excellent as a tall indoor specimen. For those who are lucky enough, the corn plant may even produce clusters of fragrant white flowers, though this is very rare.
The slow growth also means it will act as an ornament in your home, happily filling a space where it can remain for some time without becoming too big for the area. Like all plants, xylene, the corn plant is especially good for improving air quality, the corn plant produces oxygen and makes the air in your home healthier for all of your family.
It is an easy-to-grow houseplant that requires little maintenance and even puts up with neglect, and Dracaena compacta. And the U. K. Although originally from africa, the mass cane is popular throughout many homes and offices in the U.
S. The nasa clean air study found that Dracaena plants remove toxic substances from the air, including formaldehyde, benzene, and trichloroethylene. Because it is a low-maintenance beauty. Mass cane dracaena fragrans "massangeana" or dracaena fragrans is also known as "corn plant" and is one of several popular varieties of Dracaena, including Dracaena lisa, Dracaena marginata, green leaves with light-yellow/light-green stripes running through them.
7. JM BAMBOO #ad
4, Janet Craig Dragon Tree, Dracaena fragrans #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Immediate shipping in 4. Proper name: dracaena fragrans 'Janet Craig'. Water when on the dry side. Will grow in low light in the home. Easy to grow house plant.
8. Bloomify #ad
Maintenance Free, Easy to Grow, Venus Fly Trap, Grow Your Own Venus Flytrap in a 100% Self Sustaining Glass Terrarium, Healthy Growth Guarantee #adBloomify #ad
- Watch it increase in size in as fast as 1 to 2 weeks. The perfect live decor turn dull rooms into happier spaces with an eye-catching mini terrarium. Free heat pack we provide free heat pack for freezing temperature area.
Zero maintenance guaranteed no water or feeding required! our venus Flytrap has everything it needs to grow healthy inside the glass bulb thanks to Orchid Gene’s innovative Terra Gel.
Please add a message in gift message with your order to get a free heat pack. Or, just buy it for yourself and enjoy! A gift you’ll want to receive it’s the perfect present for someone who already has everything! Send friends and family the gift that they can grow.
If not, we’ll send you a new plant or your money back. Display it at home or your office desk for when you need a much-needed break from your screen. 100% fast and healthy growth our new technology guarantees a healthy plant growth.
|Manufacturer||Orchid Gene #ad|
|Warranty||30 days of healthy plant warranty|