As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dutch Country Classics #ad
Dutch Country Classics Live Creeping Red Thyme Herb Plant, 3" Pack of 6 #adDutch Country Classics #ad
- Blooms in Summer. Plant width: 12-18". 6 hand-picked herb from our collection. Plant height: 3-6".
2. Seed Needs #ad
Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, in containers & pots, along borders, trailing growth habits. The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, fences & walkways, or directly in the garden.
Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath. Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs.
3. RETS #ad
Rainbow Creeping Thyme Planted Blue Rock Cress Plants, Perennial Ground Cover Flower, Natural Growth for Home Garden 200 PC/Bag: 12 #adRETS #ad
- Rainbow creeping thyme planted blue rock cress plants - Perennial ground cover flower, natural growth for Home Garden 200 PC / bag: 12. We are selling seeds only not plants.
High germination Rate Seeds. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. Package contains 1 set of seeds.
4. Seeds Of Strength #ad
1000 Creeping Thyme Seeds, Thymus Serpyllum- Perennial Ground Cover #adSeeds Of Strength #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Perennial in zones 3-8. Aromatic leaves season meats, poultry, stews, sauces, soups and Dressings. Each packet contains 1000 seeds.
5. DIKN #ad
200pcs Rock Cress Seeds Garden Creeping Thyme Perennial Flower Plant Seeds Flowers Red #adDIKN #ad
- Style: Perennial. Enjoy delphiniums in your garden or as a cut flower! An easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden. Beautiful and petite, this lovely flower seeds all the colors of the rainbow in a compact, versatile plant! This flower seeds is a beautiful perennial wildflower to add to your gardens because it will bring a pop of spring color.
These easy to grow flowers do well in full sun or partial sun.
6. Clovers Garden #ad
3”–5” Tall, Each in a 4” Pot, Non-GMO Herb Plant for Cooking, Kitchen Gardening, Clovers Garden 2 Live Creeping Lemon Thyme Mosquito Repellent Plants #adClovers Garden #ad
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. A very hardy grower and a great option for the “spiller” portion of deck planters or window boxes. Our plants are shipped usps priority mail for maximum freshness. Grows well in dry, sunny locations and will spread rapidly; can be perennial in some climates zones 4-9.
2 live creeping lemon thyme plants mosquito repelling plants are 3” to 5” tall, each planted in 4” pots. Herb sprigs are easy to dry and save; use as a delicious herb in soups, roasted meats and chicken or marinades.
Our plants have up to ten times the root development of standard mosquito plants. They arrive well packaged and ready to grow! Our creeping lemon thyme plants thymus citriodorus are a NATURAL mosquito repellant for your yard, front porch, pool area, patio, or driveway.
A popular choice for kitchen gardening, stews, tea, salad dressings, our non-GMO plants can be grown indoors all year in a pot. Includes our quick-starT Guide for growing robust citronella mosquito repellent plants. Big and healthy.
7. Utopia Seeds #ad
Beautiful Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds, Approximately 8,000 Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates.
Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways. Can handle moderate foot traffic. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Perennial Herb for Landscaping, 8000+ Creeping Thyme Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf groundcover that is popular for landscape designs.
Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways, this is a ground cover that can handle moderate foot traffic. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.