As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. f #ad
30 JUMBO Saffron Crocus Corms/Bulbs ~ FALL blooming ~ RARE SPICE ~ crocus sativus #adf #ad
- Full page of planting instructions and growing tips included with every order! Ships from pennsylvania, usa. Perennial, hardy in zones 6-8 everywhere; zone 9 only in the western US; Blooms 6-8 weeks after planting; in the fall in subsequent years.
30 jumbo saffron crocus corms bulbs, sized 9/'+cm! Each bulb produces one or more flowers, and each flower produces 3 red stigmas of saffron.
2. Daylily Nursery #ad
Saffron Crocus 20 Bulbs #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Saffron crocus bulbs are wonderful fall blooms that are sometimes so hard to find! Please note, our shipping stays the same for up to 5 items, so please make the most of your shipping dollar! Saffron crocus is zoned 5-8 All of our products are packaged with official Daylily Nursery materials and have copyrighted growing instructions.
Saffron crocus like and thrive in full sun to part shade, and they do not like wet ground. Grow your own saffron crocus to use in cooking! .
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
30 Saffron Crocus Bulbs--fall Blooming, Grow Your Own Saffron Spice! Plant Now for Fall Blooms! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Wonderful fall blooms that are sometimes so hard to find! Also, our shipping stays the same for up to 5 items, grow your own saffron in your very own landscaping! Please note, so please make the most of your shipping dollar! Zone 5-8. Full sun to part shade, do not like wet ground.
4. Yaoyodd19 #ad
Yaoyodd19 8Pcs Saffron Bulbs Crocus Sativus Flower Seeds Easy to Grow Home Park Plant #adYaoyodd19 #ad
- Crocus sativus, commonly known as autumn crocus, or saffron crocus. Watering is not necessary. Saffron corms can either be planted directly into the ground borders, fields, gardens, etc. Corms multiply from one year to the next, from one corm one can get 5 corms after 3 years.
Put the corms into the ground at a 10 to 15 cm 3-5 inch depth leaving a 10cm 3 inch ga1p between them. In case of severe drought in September, watering them once will usually be enough. Or in pots or window boxes inside or out.
5. THREETREE #ad
15 Jumbo Saffron Crocus Corms/Bulbs ~ Fall Blooming ~ Rare Spice ~ Crocus sativus #adTHREETREE #ad
- 15 jumbo saffron crocus corms bulbs, sized 9/'+cm! Each bulb produces one or more flowers, and each flower produces 3 red stigmas of saffro. Full page of planting instructions and growing tips included with every order! Blooms 6-8 weeks after planting; in the fall in subsequent year.
Perennial, hardy in zones 6-8 everywhere; zone 9 only in the western US.
6. Aytekin Garden #ad
Saffron Bulbs Crocus Sativus Flowers Corms Original Turkey Bulbs Plant 25 Bulbs #adAytekin Garden #ad
- We are expensive because our product 1st Quality. 25 fresh original bulbs from our garden in Turkey. Healthy bulbs because we grow it with heart. Fast shipping with tracking number. We collect and pack safe and very carefully.
7. LuckyXYHK #ad
Crocus Sativus, The World's Most Expensive Spice, 1 Saffron Plant Bulbs #adLuckyXYHK #ad
- Product feature. Enjoyment of life. Planting can bring a variety of fun, it also can develop the character. Limited stock. Low price. Affected by the virus, order delivery time may be affected.
Whether it is used for flower arrangement, appreciation, decoration, etc. Reprocessing, it can. We employ people who need help, such as people with disabilities, to practice our social responsibilities.
It is fresh, have a germination rate that exceeds the minimum standards and it is easy to grow. Helping others. It have good adaptability and can adapt to different environments.
Based on quality products and professional services, lower the price to ensure that more people can enjoy the fun of planting. Your support also provides a valuable employment opportunity for those who need help. If you like it, please order as soon as possible to avoid the product being out of stock and unable to purchase.
8. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Fresh from Holland, Largest Size 9-10 cm Corms, 10 Jumbo Saffron Crocus Sativus Corms Bulbs #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Corms produce 3 stigmas per flower which are the Saffron Spice. Water well after planting. Plant immediately Upon Receipt for Late Fall Blooms. Withhold water While Dormant Through the Summer. Wonderful and unusual Gift for Cooks or Gardeners!10 jumbo Fresh Corms.