As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sprig & Stone #ad
Josh's Frogs Shredded Pine Bark 1 Quart #adSprig & Stone #ad
- More terrarium supplies from sprig & stone! we also offer pre-mixed soils, decorations, mosses, containers, charcoal, and live plants!. Decorative top layer for terrariums that can fit into even the tightest spaces, giving the terrarium a finished look.
Retains color longer than other other woods which will keep your terrarium looking nice and new. Organic soil conditioner that will gradually break down, releasing nutrients and lowering pH. Mulch for potted plants or other small containers which helps retain moisture.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
100% Natural Pine Bark Mulch, and More 4qt, Pine Bark Mulch, House Plant Cover Mulch, Potting Media #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Perfect for easy and clean pouring and use inside your home. 100% all natural pine bark mulch. Great plant growing media, and for use in terrariums. Great for gardening, crafts, house plant ground cover, and more.
Each batch of pine mulch is fan dried to help curb moisture, and bagged weekly for shipping to customers. High quality pine shavings for gardening projects, this bag is a 13 inch x 10 inch bag, please pay atteNTION TO SIZE DESCRIPTION BEFORE ORDERING! 4qt bag of pine park mulch, with one gallon of bark inside.
3. Bonsai Jack #ad
Bonsai Jack 1/4 Inch Pine Bark Fines 2 Dry Quarts #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Amazing water retention. Available in 2 quart, 2 gallon, 3. 5 gallon, 7 gallon, 1 gallon, 14 Gallon and 28 Gallon SKUs. Organic bonsai soil additive to add acidity. Consistent sizes, ready to use, no sifting required. The cleanest and safest bonsai soil additive guaranteed.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
4. TOYPOPOR #ad
3/8" Size, Houseplant Mulch, 2 qt All Natural Pine Wood Chips, for Proper Root Development on All Orchid Plant Types, Orchid Potting Bark #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, aeration, contributes to proper potting, and root growth, and last a long time without breaking down.
100% organic pine orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Work great for multiple types of orchids- cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums, Paphiopedilums, Dendrobiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Size and materials- 3/8" size, 2qts pine bark chips 6-9mm.
|Part Number||2 qt, 3/8" pine bark (6-9mm)|
|Model||2 qt, 3/8" pine bark (6-9mm)|
5. JK Global Imports #ad
Orchids and Other Potted Plant Soil mixes. 1/4" Particle Size, 2 Quart resalable Bag by The Bonsai Supply, Pine Bark Fines for Bonsai #adJK Global Imports #ad
- Ideal aggregate for Bonsai, Orchids, and other potted plants. Helps keep Orchids upright in their pots. In the improbable case of you not absolutely loving this Bonsai soil mix, you are backed by our 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee.
Pine bark does a great job absorbing nutrients when fertilize and releases it back to the plant as needed. Organic pine bark fines 1/4" size bark chips 3-6mm sourced in the United States.
For your utmost satisfaction here at the bonsai supply we are completely dedicated to providing plant soil mixes which are top quality! This soil mixture is our number 1 seller and is used across our nursery for all bonsais and other container grown plants. Durable sealed packaging, resealable Ziplock standup pouch made from recycled material. ️.
6. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Patio, and Much More! 2qts, Potting Media, Houseplant Mulch, Small bark Wood Chips for Indoor #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Plant root protection - mulch serves as insulated shady covering for potting soil stopping plant roots from overheating during the summer. Beautiful soil covering - add visual consistency to your indoor potted plant garden with house plant mulch while also providing a natural mulch weed cover - chips are longer lasting than coconut coir or shavings.
Reduce watering frequency - Our bark mulch soil greatly reduces water evaporation and increases moisture retention so tropical houseplants require less watering. Mulch also helps insulate roots during winter months.
7. nutroeno #ad
4 Qt Natural Pine Bark Mulch, Cymbidiums, Wood Chips Potting Medium for Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums and All epiphytic Orchids, Cattleyas, Orchid Potting Bark #adnutroeno #ad
- Promotes root healthpine bark chips allow for great oxygenation and drainage of water so that the plant's roots have constant access to both water and oxygen. How to usewhen initially repotting your orchid, you can also repot moth orchids in the summer, you will need to soak your potting mix in a bucket of water before using it.
While spring and fall are the best times for transplanting orchids, as long as you make sure the plant gets enough water during this peak growing season. And it can give plants cold protection and warmth. Pine bark mulch in gardens tends to last longer than most organic mulches.
This is because the woody bark will initially resist water absorption. Excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Gradually decomposes and adds humus to soil giving it a loose and crumbly texture. Developed to mimic a natural growing environment for orchids, will work well for many established orchids and their watering needs.
Natural orchid bark pine bark mulch is made from the shredded bark of pine trees. 100% organic material, the size is 4-8mm for small pot, Its pH makes it an ideal potting medium for orchids. Also could be used as soil cover for succulents, dendrobiums, paphiopedilums, etc. Make your own mixthis pine bark chips is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your plants as well as a base for creating your own plant potting mix with other things such as charcoal, sponge rock, perlite, coconut chips and more.
|Model||Pine Wood Chips|
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
High Flowering and Aeration for Orchid Plants, Long Lasting All Natural, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark, Cattleya and Houseplant Repotting- 8QTs, Vanda,Phalaenopsis #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Work great for multiple types of orchids- cattleyas, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums, Dendrobiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH.
100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, but for best results, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
Sourced and produced in the United States.
Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, and root growth, aeration, contributes to proper potting, and last a long time without breaking down. Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.