As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. theseedhouse #ad
25 Seeds, Rare Biennial, GIANT DANISH MIX, 11 Feet Tall, Hollyhock Seeds #adtheseedhouse #ad
- Deep crimson, light pink, rose, red, yellow and white. Full sun. Reseeds itself for continuous plants each year. Height 11 feet. Early planting for flowering the first year.
25 seeds in package - cannot ship to following states in usa - florida, tennessee, alabama, georgia, and mississippi or any other state with a zip code beginning with a 3. Planting instructions included with purchase.
2. SeedsUA #ad
Seeds Hollyhock Double Mix Giant Mallow Flower Perennial Outdoor Garden Cut Flowers for Planting Non GMO #adSeedsUA #ad
- Species: alcea rosea; Germanation: 90-95%. Package includes about 50 seeds. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 9 20 to 30 °F. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn. Instructions in English are included.
3. Marde Ross & Compamy #ad
Long Blooming Period in All Zones, Hollyhock Single Mixed Colors #adMarde Ross & Compamy #ad
- Mixed single hollyhocks - 225+ Seeds Approximately. Sow your seeds in Full Sun. Easy to grow Annual in All Zones. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery Since 1985,.
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Hollyhock Indian Spring Mix 3267 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed here in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. Rolifically blooming, indian Spring Mix is known to bloom in its first year, which is unusual for Hollyhocks.
The semi-tall stalks of Indian Spring Hollyhock are filled with single and semi-double blooms in shades of pink. Germination rate is 70% or better. Blooms in about 70 days.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Indian Springs Hollyhock Flower Seed Plant Mix, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility. Plant 2 to 3 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every plant you desire for your flower garden.
These plants are popularly grown in many cottage gardens and can be used along houses & fences, or as a backdrop plant due to it's tall growth habit. This hollyhock seed mix is a quick growing annual mix that is grown in uSDA Zones 3 - 9.
This mix has 4 inch blooms in shades of pink, rose, and red. All seeds sold by outsidepride are non gmo and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The plants themselves display several blooms along their tall, better known as hollyhocks, erect stems. It makes a perfect display for the back of the border and hummingbirds and butterflies will not be able to leave it alone. Alcea rosea, can grow up to 72 inches. The bloom formation is much like that of a Carnation flower.
6. MySeeds.Co #ad
Alcea rosea Heirloom Seeds, Hollyhock Single Mix Seed 3,000 Seeds, White to Dark red, Including Pink, Yellow and Orange Edible Flower Seeds Big Pack, Hollyhock Mix, MySeeds.Co Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co #ad
- Very drought resistant and do well in poor and hard soils. Average size of flowers are 4" across. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds. Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Flowers of hollyhock are edible and are often added to salads. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Hollyhock is completely edible and are commonly found in many cottage gardens.
7. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Hollyhock Super Single Mix Colorful Blend! bin278 80 Seeds, or 1 Gram #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Fill a tray with compost and water it well to ensure that it is consistently moist. If you are distracted, spacing about an inch apart on the compost surface, you can wash the seeds about and bunch them together – not what you want.
Place the tray in a warm and cosy spot to germinate. This saves you time in the end, rather than simply chucking seed about willy-nilly. 5. I cover seed trays with an empty compost bag – opened out – to keep in warmth and moisture and speed germination.
This single flowered biennial will burst with 8 colors varying from deep dark red, pink, yellow and white blooms through most of the summer season! || Sowing and growing instructions: Are as followed.
Place each seedling into its own pot of peat-free compost, not the stem bruises very easily. 3. 1. 2. Flowers appear next year. 4. You don't need light at this stage. Don't push in the seed, it's all too easy to forget where you've sown and where seeds still need to go. If you do this, after about a week, check trays every morning and night for germination.
8. Plant Good Seed #ad
Pack of 30, Open Pollinated, Untreated Flower Seeds for Planting – from USA, Non-GMO, Black Hollyhock Seeds #adPlant Good Seed #ad
- Know the Source. Save your own seeds! expect blossoms in 75-90 days from seed and production under ideal conditions. Packet: ~30 seeds 05 gram.
Non-gmo, open pollinated, untreated heirloom seed variety. Plant Good Seed. Grow from early to Mid-Spring in Most Climates. Our company is located in ojai, California, United States.