As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Scotts #ad
Seeds up to 4,725 sq. ft, and Medium Drought Resistance, Fine Bladed Texture, Use in Full Sun, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Kentucky Bluegrass Mix-7 lb, Light Shade #adScotts #ad
- Not available in LA. Kentucky bluegrass seed mix designed for full sun and light shade, with a fine bladed texture and medium drought resistance. Exclusive 4 in 1 watersmart plUS Coating absorbs more water, feeds with essential nutrients and protects seedlings from disease.
Seeds up to 4, 725 sq. Scotts turf builder grass seed Kentucky Bluegrass mix continuously self-repairs to withstand wear and tear for a thick, durable lawn. Ft.
2. Pendelton Turf Supply #ad
Packaging May Vary, Jacklin Seed, Biltmore Blue Blend, 100% Kentucky Bluegrass | Certified Grass Seed 5 lbs 2000 sq ft #adPendelton Turf Supply #ad
- Application rate: 2. 5 lbs per 1, 000 sq ft to seed, 000 sq. Germination time: kentucky bluegrass will germinate between 14-21 days. We suggest: https://www. Amazon. Com/dp/b085zktcd9?ref=myi_title_dp. Grass seed will continue to thicken throughout growing season.
When to apply: spring and fall, applicable to your region. If you have 10, purchase a 25 lb bag When seeding new lawn and/or overseeding existing lawn, use with starter fertilizer. Check out our new blue magic biltmore blue blend: https://www.
Amazon. Com/dp/b0929g3h2q?ref=myi_title_dp. Ex. If grass seed is applied in fall, between 60°f and 80°f, but can be used anytime during the growing season, are the best times to seed, any ungerminated grass seeds will remain dormant throughout winter, then germinate when soil temperatures reach 50°F in spring.
This roughly corresponds to daytime air temperatures between 60°F and 75°F. The blend contains a variety of different low mow Kentucky Bluegrasses specially selected to provide peak performance in heat, drought, and humidity while providing shade tolerance with a quick spring green-up. Biltmore blue blend contains 100% kentucky bluegrass. Ft. Note: any purchase smaller than 50 lbs will be repackaged into a resealable bag.
3. Greenview #ad
GreenView 2829352 Fairway Formula Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Blend, 3 lb #adGreenview #ad
- Coverage if over seeding existing lawn. Ft. Superior drought and disease resistance blend, best for full sun to medium shade areas.
Greenview yard wide guarantee: Your Satisfaction or Your Money Back. Pair with greenview fairway formula Grass Seed Seeding Success, a biodegradable mulch with fertilizer that protects grass seed while it germinates.
Kentucky bluegrass tolerates foot traffic and bounces back quickly from injury. Uncoated seeds ensure maximum seed coverage; 1, 500 sq. Produces a lawn with a beautiful deep green color. Coverage if seeding new lawn; 3, 000 sq. Seed germination in 14-28 days for a well-established lawn. Ft.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back. If not satisfied, describe the nature of your problem and simply send proof of purchase to: Lebanon Seaboard Corporation 1600 East Cumberland Street Lebanon, PA 17042.|
4. SeedRanch Bluegrass #ad
Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Seed Certified, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch Bluegrass #ad
- Per 3, 000 Sq. Ft. Plant 10 lbs. Certified Seeds for Maximum Results. Great choice for Mixing With Fescue Grass. Amazing deep Green/Blue Color. Adds exceptional Character To Any Cool Climate Lawn.
5. Outsidepride #ad
10 LBS, Outsidepride Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Lawn Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- It withstands high traffic and stays thick and lush as well as being extremely cold tolerant. It is the most popular bluegrass in the united states and it has many desirable qualities including: dark blue-green color, drought tolerance, slow growth habit, disease resistance, and more than 15 years of proving itself as a great choice.
It creates a thick carpet that has an unusually dark rich blue-green color.
For a new lawn, sow 2 to 3 pounds per 1, 000 square feet of this top rated seed. This grass seed is recommended for home lawns, golf courses, parks, and athletic fields. Its beautiful dark green color, cold tolerance, soft texture, disease resistance, and easy of establishment make it a top lawn choice.
Midnight kentucky bluegrass seed is one of the highest rated perennial grass seeds on the market today in many NTEP evaluations. If you are looking to plant a new lawn in the northern or transition zone, you must look at Midnight Kentucky bluegrass seeds as one of the choices for your needs.
6. SeedRanch Bluegrass #ad
20 Lbs. by SeedRanch Bluegrass, SeedRanch Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Seed Certified #adSeedRanch Bluegrass #ad
- Per 6, 000 Sq. Ft. Great choice for Mixing With Fescue Grass. Certified Seeds for Maximum Results. Adds exceptional Character To Any Cool Climate Lawn. Amazing deep Green/Blue Color. Plant 20 lbs.
7. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch Midnight Kentucky Bluegrass Seed Certified, 5 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Plant 5 lbs. Certified Seeds for Maximum Results. Great choice for Mixing With Fescue Grass. Amazing deep Green/Blue Color. Adds exceptional Character To Any Cool Climate Lawn. Per 1500 Sq. Ft.
8. Scotts #ad
7 Lbs, Scotts 18269 Turf Builder Grass Seed Kentucky Bluegrass Mix #adScotts #ad
- 7 lbs. Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass. Contains our exclusive watersmart PLUS coating that absorbs 2X more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jumpstart growth, and protects seedlings against disease.
Performs well in high traffic, moderate shade, and sunny areas. Self-repairs from heat, drought, and traffic damage.