As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seedsforbrains #ad
20 Mock Orange Sweet English Dogwood Philadelphus Coronarius Shrub Flower Seeds #adseedsforbrains #ad
- The flowers are wonderful for cutting, although they can be pruned if you desire. They grow quickly, and are commonly found in bridal bouquets. Varying soil conditions, and are dense enough to form an informal privacy hedge.
Mock orange is a deciduous shrub that blooms profusely for weeks, earning them their common name. The cup shaped white flowers measure 1 ½” wide and have an intoxicating sweet citrus fragrance, becoming covered in large,.
Bees and butterflies love the sweet blossoms, or in containers. They typically do not need additional watering or pruning, and other small wildlife will find refuge within these shrubs. The mock orange is a carefree native of South Europe that can thrive in a variety of conditions such as sun or part shade, sweetly fragranced flowers.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Dwarf Snow White Mockorange, Philadelphus, 4" Pot, Potted, Compact #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Compact growth habit. Immediate shipping. Prefers sun or part-sun. White blooms, Low grower, Fragrant double flowers. Hardy in zones 5-9. Size shipped: 4" pot.
3. Wekiva Foliage #ad
Variegated Japanese Mock Orange, Dense Evergreen Shrub, Pittosporum Tobira Variegatum, Live Plant in a 6 Inch Pot #adWekiva Foliage #ad
- Water deeply, reduce frequency; tolerates mild drought. Apply fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. Once established, well-drained soils. Good border, hedge or landscape accent. Coloring makes a perfect background for deep-green or emerald plants and is neutral enough to accentuate cool-colored perennials.
It is highly versatile and ruggedly drought resistant. Blends exceptionally well into formal, or contemporary gardens. Though it will take shearing as a hedge, Asian, it is more attractive if kept to its natural size with selective pruning.
For a tidy appearance, prune annually to shape. May grow larger in optimal growing conditions. Pruning time: winter. Lovely light variegated foliage gives this evergreen shrub a special ability to inject interest into dull landscapes.
Attractive mounding evergreen shrub with white, gray and light green foliage. Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by wekiva Foliage. Creamy white flowers are small but have a terrific orange-blossom fragrance. Easy to grow in average, regularly during first growing season to establish an extensive root system. Most often applied as a foundation plant along walls, houses and fence lines.
4. omcstart #ad
60+ Seeds, Wild Mock Orange Philadelphus Lewisii #adomcstart #ad
- The four-petaled, citrus-scented blooms are borne in terminal and axillary clusters on the previous year's growth. Philadelphus lewisii is a medium-sized deciduous shrub grown for its late-spring to early-summer display of fragrant white flowers.
This fast-growing shrub has oval, smooth to weakly toothed, medium to dark green leaves and upright to arching, gray-brown stems.
Proper pruning and training is reuqired when young to develop a well shaped tree since it often can develop multiple trunks. Good for bonsai cultivation. It is native to seasonally moist valleys and slopes from southwestern Canada to the northwestern United States.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
4" Pot, Snowbelle Mockorange, Low Grower, Philadelphus #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Size shipped: 4" pot. Immediate shipping. Hardy in zones 5-9. White blooms, Low grower, Fragrant double flowers. Compact growth habit. Prefers sun or part-sun.
6. CJI #ad
RK27, CJI 10 Seeds Philadelphus coronarius Mock Orange Shrub #adCJI #ad
- This is a wonderful shrub as it is a fast growing shrub, that gets beautiful green leaves and white blooms that are very fragrant, and are reminiscent of orange tree blossoms. Mock oranges are hardy to usda zone 3, so this plant is tolerant of cold.
You are purchasing 10 seeds of Philadelphus coronarius. Here is your chance to get seeds of the mock orange. This shrub can grow to 8’+ in height. These great plants would be great for bonsai, or to grow on to add to your rare plant collection. Thank you for viewing my item.
7. Mini Garden #ad
HOT!!, 20 Mock Orange Sweet English Dogwood Philadelphus Coronarius Shrub Flower Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- Ship from us. Mock orange is a deciduous shrub that blooms profusely for weeks, becoming covered in large, sweetly fragranced flowers. They grow quickly, and are dense enough to form an informal privacy hedge. Delivered from 5 to 15 days.
Bees and butterflies love the sweet blossoms, and other small wildlife will find refuge within these shrubs. The flowers are wonderful for cutting, and are commonly found in bridal bouquets. The cup shaped white flowers measure 1 ½” wide and have an intoxicating sweet citrus fragrance, earning them their common name.
8. PAPCOOL #ad
1 Feet Tall, Variegated Japanese Mock Orange, Ship in 1 Gal Pot, Pittosporum Tobira 'Variegatum'- 1 Plant #adPAPCOOL #ad
- 1 feet tall - great for Bonsai - Ship in 1 Gal Pot. Variegated japanese mock orange. Pittosporum tobira 'variegatum'. Attractive mounding evergreen shrub with white, gray and light green foliage.
Creamy white flowers are small but have a terrific orange-blossom fragrance. From los angeles, CA. Good border, hedge or landscape accent.